What's new

3 to 4 terrorists fired near ASF Camp - ISPR

Sorry to say but intelligence has failed totally. How come they are able to attack whenever and wherever they want ?

Sorry to inform you Intelligence have not failed, they had already warned all the province for possible terrorist attacks. The only department that has failed completely again is the police.

No man this isnt the time for you to troll you toll head!

I was giving an example of what you people dont know yet blab ...quote me 1 more time with your crap and I wont be too nice! @Oscar @Manticore plz make them stop their repeated BS!
you quoted me .i didn't troll nor do i wishes to.good luck

Its not just Sohrab goth mate, I cannot name the area for safety of my relatives but a certain area in Karachi is now taken over by Pushtun ''residents'', all Ahmadis have fled the area as they were receiving threats from Taliban. This is Karachi we are talking about not some tribal Areas. I wonder why the authorities can allow such actions? Are they deliberately Talibinasing Karachi?

Or perhaps they have given up on Karachi.. and are really preparing for the impending "breakup" of Pakistan. make Punjab a very attractive investment area and generally safe and progressive.. so that it can work in a BD like manner with India. While the rest of Pakistan can meet its own fate later on.

Sorry to inform you Intelligence have not failed, they had already warned all the province for possible terrorist attacks. The only department that has failed completely again is the police.
and uneducated Sindh govt!

Enough talks, we should move forward I mean how much more dead bodies are we going to bury? And I am quite sure Nawaz won't be making a bold move anytime soon, our politicians are piece of shit. >.<
May Allah SWT be with Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom