What's new

3 to 4 terrorists fired near ASF Camp - ISPR

BreakingUPDATE:Karachi Police Chief Thebo insists no attack took place, gunshots heard which created panic near ASF Academy
yea kiya bolch*di chal raha hein ? ! ! different ppl are saying different things :mad:

Karachi airport is surrounded by taliban infested ares like pehelwan goth, bhittaiabad, model colony, old airport, there was no operation on there, just against MQM

Urm, there is a difference on migrants. The migrants referred to in my post are those that migrate within the country. From poor farmers looking for better earnings in the city to refugees from the conflict in FATA. The policy of Pakistan on foriegn migrants is more shaded; depending on the origin of the migrant.. precautions must be taken.
I said MIGRATION and REFUGEE. Migration of UP, Biharis in Mumbai and disturb law n order situation. How Pakistanis laugh on Indians regarding this is known to all. Refugee means Bangladeshi problem.

U too face exact same situation of inland Migration and Afgan refugee issue. I hope next tym Pakistanis will be more considerate of Indian actions regarding these issue. Its all a social issue. Dont make it a political one.

ASF Colonol is saying two terrorists came and were on bike did Aerial Firing and escaped

Well why blame a man in the grave? If thats the way then blame the others who followed and gave a blind eye to what was so called started during Zia instead of solely blaming him !
Thats why i said i dont know who is to blame,but for me its before and after zia.

rao anwar the Karachi malir district IG is the famous land grabber, how will one do operation against terrorists when the malir district IG himself is the criminal?, Karachi airport falls under malir dist

Back
Top Bottom