What's new

2012 Worlds most livable city: Melbourne, Australia

Melbourne is a great place to live but it has the worst possible weather too.

Livable?.... Like without crime and racism?.... Am trying to keep my emotions under control. there are lot of things i can say but hey its not worth it.... Australia got the best infrastructure. Its true.... But what about the genes? Australia famous around world for just one reason.... i wont say it because smart ones knows it.... Which country is future? its china, india, brazil.... i bet on future rather then clean roads country....
You're saying Australia's cities don't deserve their place on the list because of Australian's genes?
What kind of fuckwit comment is that?
A country doesn't have to be economic superpower or whatever to have livable cities.
China and india may well be growing fast, but I know where'd I rather live.

Second year in a row and all Australian capital cities are in the top 20 :D

It looks like come kind of intercity competition is Australia not of whole world!! I am shocked and seriously can't believe that no city in the world could beat Australian cities to take top spots!! Absolutely awesome and it only proves how beautiful Australia must be!!

Nice achievement. Keep up the good work Aussies!!

Livable?.... Like without crime and racism?.... Am trying to keep my emotions under control. there are lot of things i can say but hey its not worth it.... Australia got the best infrastructure. Its true.... But what about the genes? Australia famous around world for just one reason.... i wont say it because smart ones knows it.... Which country is future? its china, india, brazil.... i bet on future rather then clean roads country....

Hold your horses! Lots of us Indians were mislead by idiotic media reports. Learn to accept the reality, Aussies are much better than many living in India and subcontinent in general.

Melbourne livable the four seasons in one day city of drowning rain more drowing rain followed by heavy rain then a heat wave. The city of crazy trafic rules and worst of all the place is full of Aussies.

gratz

The only thing about Melbourne is the weather, we have extremes of weather in one day like Vassnti said. The winters are bitterly cold here, and the summers can be extremely hot, but all up it's a awesome place. Like I said people from every corner of Earth have made their homes and life in Australia and Melbourne.

Not sure why Indians keep calling Australia a racist nation, I get very pissed off when I hear Indians talking **** about Australia, especially when they know nothing about the realities here. Australia has given people from all over the world a chance to have a good life for themselves and their kids. In fact Australia is a great place to bring up kids, I hate when all these immigrants come to Australia and start talking **** about it, when they have been provided everything and the places they have ran away from are basically **** holes, and unfortunately a lot of Indians are in that boat, the ones in India constantly abuse Australia and come up with some wild crap and the new Indians in Australia play the race card over the smallest ****.

Like I have said if Indians think Australia is such a **** hole then they should stay in their perfect India, where every day is a struggle and it's hard to get anywhere no matter how hard you work.

Melbourne livable the four seasons in one day city of drowning rain more drowing rain followed by heavy rain then a heat wave. The city of crazy trafic rules and worst of all the place is full of Aussies.

gratz

He mad? :woot: :D

The only thing about Melbourne is the weather, we have extremes of weather in one day like Vassnti said. The winters are bitterly cold here, and the summers can be extremely hot, but all up it's a awesome place. Like I said people from every corner of Earth have made their homes and life in Australia and Melbourne.

Not sure why Indians keep calling Australia a racist nation, I get very pissed off when I hear Indians talking **** about Australia, especially when they know nothing about the realities here. Australia has given people from all over the world a chance to have a good life for themselves and their kids. In fact Australia is a great place to bring up kids, I hate when all these immigrants come to Australia and start talking **** about it, when they have been provided everything and the places they have ran away from are basically **** holes, and unfortunately a lot of Indians are in that boat, the ones in India constantly abuse Australia and come up with some wild crap and the new Indians in Australia play the race card over the smallest ****.

Like I have said if Indians think Australia is such a **** hole then they should stay in their perfect India, where every day is a struggle and it's hard to get anywhere no matter how hard you work.

I agree about immigrants going over the top complaining. I find it incredibly annoying when people who have migrated to Australia keep talking bad about Australia. No recognition of the fact that they are in Australia for a reason.

Australin cities look great..never been there but i can guess that from the pics...would like to spend a holiday there someday. And I agree with the autralian psoters Indians should stop abusing Australia whil ethey themselve chose to stay there.how doyou feel when BDs abuse India while staying in India ?? its the same thing.

Mirza you should take a trip down under, you will be blown away by the people and by how awesome this country is, Aussies in general are laid back, easy going and very welcoming.

I don't know why people complain about Melbourne weather. I've been to much worse places weather-wise.

So keep a jumper in your backpack. Jeez!

The good thing about Melbourne is that it has all the benefits of a big city without the negatives (crowd, noise, cost, crime, ...)

888jamie888 arent u and aussie same genes? No wonder why both nation famous for something.... By the way why u kept giving bad words?.... one thing i learned that no one can match the bad words brits and aussie invented. On net u can search it. Its horrible.... By the way london olympic song 'we will rule the world' made world laugh.... Come out and try to rule and see what happens. The only thing both brits and aussies are doing is bombarding kids in afghanistan.... England and australia are both same.... My last reply to u and here....

Can someone provide the stats of all the cities in between the top ten and bottom ten??

I agree about immigrants going over the top complaining. I find it incredibly annoying when people who have migrated to Australia keep talking bad about Australia. No recognition of the fact that they are in Australia for a reason.

Totally agree with you. Such people are thankless and don't respect the good life they get by a society that has welcomed them regardless of any bias.

Such people lack honor and have no respect either for their home country or for their host country.

888jamie888 arent u and aussie same genes? No wonder why both nation famous for something.... By the way why u kept giving bad words?.... one thing i learned that no one can match the bad words brits and aussie invented. On net u can search it. Its horrible.... By the way london olympic song 'we will rule the world' made world laugh.... Come out and try to rule and see what happens. The only thing both brits and aussies are doing is bombarding kids in afghanistan.... England and australia are both same.... My last reply to u and here....

WTF are you talking man?

Have you lost your mind!?

Get a life kid.

godzilla-facepalm.png

So what you've done here is take the lyrics of a Take That song literally. Despite them being completely irrelevant to anything.
Do you take all lyrics literally? Do you believe Busted went to the year 3000?
India's education system has failed you.

Back
Top Bottom