What's new

Dhaka remains 7th least liveable city globally 2023

Bangladesh wants to be a ashian tyga instead, no wonder an average BiDi is getting orgasms over flooding caused by record breaking rainfall in Delhi :lol:.

And just fyi the flooding is caused in eastern delhi due to Yamuna overflowing due to rains, rest of Delhi is not at all impacted. Even Noida which has excellent drainage system and was largely unaffected has now got flooded due to the overflow. Think that helps.

Yeah blah de blah.

Too cheap to dredge rivers - this is what ends up happening...

You will believe Indian source and I'll believe Bangladeshi source. So, let's just agree to disagree.
I won't believe any source except my own government, other than that this "$10 bn remittances" from bangladesh would've made sense had there been high paying jobs or simply too many Indians there who made up enough money to bring $10 billion every year to India.

And I doubt your source is some big outlet either, nobody else even in Bangladesh seems to have reported that. All I find is the same newspaper link and its print version pics floating on SM.

I won't believe any source except my own government, other than that this "$10 bn remittances" from bangladesh would've made sense had there been high paying jobs or simply too many Indians there who made up enough money to bring $10 billion every year to India.

And I doubt your source is some big outlet either, nobody else even in Bangladesh seems to have reported that. All I find is the same newspaper link and its print version pics floating on SM.

Quoting Modi's friggin' foot soldiers.

Now they can't lie, can they? :lol:

Arey use some brain. Do you think Bangladesh has an economy to allow $10 billion remittances. India has over a million people in UK, even then we get less than $4 billion. How the hell a slum land like yours can do better than UK? Do you have rats for a brain?
Bikhmangas taking short term loan of $1.4B at high interest rate, total forex reserves $23B, almost all imports curbed, no LCs opening... but outward remittances to one country is $10B 🤣

@Bilal9

Bilal bhai,

You can easily get statistics from BBS or the Central Bank of BD to confound the naysayers.

Regards

Talking about having citizens who make India "liveable", I believe I found at least one. Very exemplary.....

1689361422345.png

Arey use some brain. Do you think Bangladesh has an economy to allow $10 billion remittances. India has over a million people in UK, even then we get less than $4 billion. How the hell a slum land like yours can do better than UK? Do you have rats for a brain?
You get $3 billion remittance from a country like Nepal then why should it be impossible for you to get $10 billion remittance from Bangladesh. Our economy is larger than the combined economy of Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Maldives and Myanmar. Please do some research.

You get $3 billion remittance from a country like Nepal then why should it be impossible for you to get $10 billion remittance from Bangladesh. Our economy is larger than the combined economy of Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Maldives and Myanmar. Please do some research.
Your government total revenue per year is less than $30 billion. And you think your economy would allow for $10 billion remittances tells me your economic education. Indian Americans also only send $11 billion being the highest income group in worlds richest country.

And just wait a year, you'll know the true value of your GDP.

Where did you get this information from?

3.25 trillion taka at 110 taka per dollar. You can calculate yourself.

3.25 trillion taka at 110 taka per dollar. You can calculate yourself.
What about our export earning? How are you making $3 billion from Nepal?

What about our export earning? How are you making $3 billion from Nepal?
India and Nepal has a separate arrangement. Indians and Nepalis can work in each other countries. The transactions between us doesn't happen in dollars but in rupees. Hence the high remittances when calculated in dollars. This is a unique case.

India and Nepal has a separate arrangement. Indians and Nepalis can work in each other countries. The transactions between us doesn't happen in dollars but in rupees. Hence the high remittances when calculated in dollars. This is a unique case.
You will stick to your opinion and I'll stick to mine. Indians in Bangladesh don't pay tax. They are sending $10 billion to India each year. If you find it hard accept then it's your problem:enjoy:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom