What's new

古詩十九首 19 Ancient Chinese Poems No.1 - 行行重行行

Do you know Chinese has two meanings? I answered both, and it also depends on if they recognize themselves as Chinese. do you?

You do know, he is not very smart.

So try to explain like you would explain to 5 years old, perhaps you would be lucky to get it to his brain finally. LOL

I know, again, I am not asking your explanation. I am asking for you answer, and in this question, only yes or no, I have no interest on your explanation
But Chinese the word itself has two meanings, which meaning are you asking, to play it safe, it gave you both anwsers, and also it depends on if they themselves believe they are Chinese or not, do you?

But Chinese the word itself has two meanings, which meaning are you asking, to play it safe, it gave you both anwsers, and also it depends on if they themselves believe they are Chinese or not, do you?
I am asking question, not asking for explanation. As I said, I don't really care about your explanation.

If you think the question give you both answer, then what did I say is incorrect?

You do know, he is not very smart.

So try to explain like you would explain to 5 years old, perhaps you would be lucky to get it to his brain finally. LOL
Probably smarter than you, seeing that I pass an ASVAB and serve in the military and you did not LOL

Oh., i forgot, you don't even know what's an ASVAB.

I am asking question, not asking for explanation. As I said, I don't really care about your explanation.

If you think the question give you both answer, then what did I say is incorrect?
Hong kong people are Chinese, but their English infested dialect is not Chinese Chinese, also it depends on if they believe themselves are Chinese or not. is it clear? Do you believe you are a Chinese? you tried very hard to prove that you are Chinese in PDF, but do you really believe you are Chinese?

Hong kong people are Chinese, but their English infested dialect is not Chinese Chinese, also it depends on if they believe themselves are Chinese or not. is it clear? Do you believe you are a Chinese? you tried very hard to prove that you are Chinese in PDF, but do you really believe you are Chinese?
I don't try to proof I am Chinese, since when did I say this.

I am asking you a question. the question is, were you saying people who speak Cantonese were excluded as non-Chinese. I did not say me, so don't drag me into it.

I believe what I want to believe, it have nothing to do with you or anyone on this forum, I mean it really does matter if you or your pal don't believe? I mean sure, maybe on this forum, but outside, this really didn't matter. Which mean the reason for me to seek approval from you guys is zilch. You, on the other hand, seems more interested and vested to exclude me as a Chinese.

As for why I keep the flag, well, as I explain before, that's because I can, and why not, and most important of all, you cant do jack shit about it as this is NOT your decision..

Now, please answer the question. Yes or No.

I don't try to proof I am Chinese
You did, you tried really hard to prove that you are Chinese, and you started this whole thread for this purpose.

I am asking you a question. the question is, were you saying people who speak Cantonese were excluded as non-Chinese. I did not say me, so don't drag me into it.
No ,I didn't say it, this is your statement which you tried to put into my mouth.

You did, you tried really hard to prove that you are Chines, and you started this whole thread to for this purpose.

I didn't say it, this is your statement which you tried to put into my mouth.
I started this thread to talk about Chinese Poem. I love studying Chinese poem, in case you are wondering, you MUST study them in High School in Hong Kong (Not high school but 6th and the form)

And I am not saying that you do, I am asking you a question. "Would you Consider Cantonese Speaker Chinese Chinese?" You jsut say both, then why my statement "You excluded Hong Konger as Non-Chinese" is false, when you already said you consider they are not.

So finally.

You are not Chinese, glad that we settled this.

I was right all along! :lol:
You have comprehension problem,

Since when I said I am not trying to proof does not mean I am not?

I am not trying to proof I am a man, does not mean I am not a man??. Dude, or am I have to show people my dick every time I go into a washroom, otherwise I cannot get in because that's the same as I am saying I am not a man?

Dude, your logic have a serious problem

See, this is my purpose, I got it in the end.
You got nothing because as I said, I am not trying to proof, you on the other hand, are trying to disproof.

As I said I don't really care if you think I am or not. That changes nothing.

I just care about the question I ask, which you still have not try to answer.

And I am not saying that you do, I am asking you a question. "Would you Consider Cantonese Speaker Chinese Chinese?" You jsut say both, then why my statement "You excluded Hong Konger as Non-Chinese" is false, when you already said you consider they are not.
I don't consider their English infested language is Chinese Chinese, Hong kong people are Chinese people, as I mentioned, I don't consider Russian language is Chinese, but I consider Russian Chinese Chinese. understand?

I don't consider their English infested language is Chinese Chinese, Hong kong people are Chinese people, as I mentioned, I don't consider Russian language is Chinese, but I consider Russian Chinese Chinese. understand?
Again, yes or no, I don't need your explanation.

YES or NO.

How many time in PDF you claimed that you are Chinese? you even carry a Chinese flag.
How many time I went to a public bath room? And how many time I am ask to show that I am a man before I can enter? Care to venture a guess?

I say I am because I am, you don't believe me, that's fine, that does not change shit, or you really do think

"Oh, I am sorry, I am not up to your standard, I am not going to call myself Chinese anymore?"

If I went missing in Australia, the police will put out an APB saying an Asian Man with Chinese heritage is missing in Blacktown. Just because you say I am not, that does not mean they will put it otherwise.

How hard is it for you people to understand?

Back
Top Bottom