What's new

There is No Power on Earth That can Undo Pakistan

Allah has destroyed many nations before us for simple things like adultery, cheating in trade, injustice like slavery etc. What makes us special!! If we don't do justice, how come we survive or exist as a society or nation? Allah's guarantee is otherwise.

Pakistan will survive, but the US fed generals are a big problem.

The word Pakistan is an acronym.
I didn't realise Pakistan was an English acronym. I thought it was an Urdu neologism meaning "land of the pure". Maybe I shouldn't be surprised because the daddy of Pakistan was British imperial interests. If the poor Bengalis had realised it earlier, they wouldn't have had to endure being a Pakistani colony for 25 years.

By the way, what does K stand for in the acronym ? Also, there seems to be no letter for Sindh and Balochistan. Those should be allowed to secede like East Bengal as well.

Jinnah: There is no Power on Earth that can undo Pakistan...
Pakistan Army: Hold my DHA...
Jinnah at Army Staff College, 1948:
“...I am persuaded to say this because during my talks with one or two very high-ranking officers I discovered that they did not know the implications of the oath taken by the troops of Pakistan...I want you to remember...that the executive authority flows from the head of the Government of Pakistan, who is the governor general and, therefore, any command or order that may come to you cannot come without the sanction of the executive head. This is the legal position.”

Last edited:

There is No Power on Earth That can Undo Pakistan​

............ Except there was Pak Army 1971 .
With friends like these who needs enemies .
But in 1971 we had general who was only a drinker and not a Hafiz.

2023 is a different era:

The truth is that most of the ulema opposed the Pakistan movement because they believed it will result in the division of Muslim power in the subcontinent. History proved them right.
To the contrary history proved being part of a Hindu majority india would lead to persecution by the Hindu majority which we see today in India. A separate Muslim state has more power than all the Muslims of India who are ruled by the Butcher.

Last edited:
Pakistan Phauj can undo completely, done it once can do it again.

But technically what was said for what Pakistan, that has already been done in 71...Pak phauj jindabad

It was undone in 1971.

And looking at the the predicament and not learning anything from history, it can be undone again, by the powers who are supposed to protect it.

This is not a Gospel truth, not mentioned in any of the holy book.

Pak Army: Been there done that, current Pakistan.

Last edited:
Pakistan Phauj can undo completely, done it once can do it again.

But technically what was said for what Pakistan, that has already been done in 71...Pak phauj jindabad
Most Pakistanis' opinion on 1971:

Good riddance. Bangladesh was never a part of Pakistan.

To the contrary history proved being part of a Hindu majority india would lead to persecution by the Hindu majority which we see today in India. A separate Muslim state has more power than all the Muslims of India who are ruled by the Muslim Butcher.
Most of it is just propoganda. The economic and social condition of the median Muslim in India and Bangladesh is better than the median Muslim in Pakistan . I don't know what you mean by " Muslim power" but what good is it if people are struggling to meet their daily needs. Bangladesh, which was way behind West Pakistan in 1971, wisely chose to become a secular state and is today ahead of Pakistan in HDI indicators, whereas Pakistan is a failed state.

Islam is certainly not in any danger in India. The percentage of Muslims in the population has gone up from under 10% in 1950 to almost 15% today. Just compare that to what happened to the minority population of Pakistan. If partitioned India had four Muslim Presidents, imagine the political power the Muslims would have weilded in a united India where they would have had close to 40% of the population today. Anyway, it was probably for the best for India as we managed to avoid the hotbed of Islamic fundamentalism, but the big loser from the partition was Islamic power and the Muslims of the subcontinent. From being the rulers of the subcontinent, all the Muslims got was a moth-eaten West Pakistani wing. They lost even Kashmir and some of the Muslim districts of Punjab.

Most Pakistanis' opinion on 1971:

Good riddance. Bangladesh was never a part of Pakistan.
Shut up and go to your slum country

Most of it is just propoganda. The economic and social condition of the median Muslim in India and Bangladesh is better than the median Muslim in Pakistan . I don't know what you mean by " Muslim power" but what good is it if people are struggling to meet their daily needs. Bangladesh, which was way behind West Pakistan in 1971, wisely chose to become a secular state and is today ahead of Pakistan in HDI indicators, whereas Pakistan is a failed state.

Islam is certainly not in any danger in India. The percentage of Muslims in the population has gone up from under 10% in 1950 to almost 15% today. Just compare that to what happened to the minority population of Pakistan. If partitioned India had four Muslim Presidents, imagine the political power the Muslims would have weilded in a united India where they would have had close to 40% of the population today. Anyway, it was probably for the best for India as we managed to avoid the hotbed of Islamic fundamentalism, but the big loser from the partition was Islamic power and the Muslims of the subcontinent. From being the rulers of the subcontinent, all the Muslims got was a moth-eaten West Pakistani wing. They lost even Kashmir and some of the Muslim districts of Punjab.
Ok YOU'RE HYPERPOWER OF THE UNIVERSE NOW HAPPY NOW SHOO GET LOST FROM HERE GO TO YOUR SLUM CRAP HYPERPOWER LOL

Ok YOU'RE HYPERPOWER OF THE UNIVERSE NOW HAPPY NOW SHOO GET LOST FROM HERE GO TO YOUR SLUM CRAP HYPERPOWER LOL
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. That is completely unintelligible. Try harder. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and wait for a couple more posts before I put you on ignore.

Muslims in India are worst than Dalits in living condition indices. There are hundreds of such media articles, in thousands rather.

Lying through your teeth won't help. Forget the Muslims, the caste based discrimination to Dalits, and OBC's/SC/ST people in India are all well known. And muslims don't get the positive discrimination, the Quotas as lower castes do, so their conditions are worst than Dalits.

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. That is completely unintelligible. Try harder. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and wait for a couple more posts before I put you on ignore.
Why you're rants against Pakistan on PDF and we knows what is the condition of Indian Muslims in ENDIA

Back
Top Bottom