What's new

Big Win - USA recognizes Kashmir as part of Pakistan

Ask him to come to real Kashmir, the valley not GB.

Pretty sure he can't while I can. :P
You pajeets are only allowed in Kashmir cuz your cheap peasants. You come do all the hard manual labour and leave like you came. No pajeet permanently lives in Kashmir valley. You still can’t walk in the valley without being under army or police protection. Don’t get excited, you’re just a labourer doing the dirty work for Kashmiris.

Why do our south Asian countries think so much about what US says? Many here were so much against the present govt for being puppet of west. Now suddenly a tone change.

Lol. You pajeets would get lynched be it GB or the Valley.
Try walking in the Valley without police/army protection.
Funny enough, I'm walking around in Pahalgam and betaab valley right now ,I am looking to buy land for a summer house near here.

It's people like you that aren't allowed here anymore, we are welcomed by locals because of business we provide.:D

Ask him to come to real Kashmir, the valley not GB.

Pretty sure he can't while I can. :P

US Ambassador went to Gilgit-Baltistan to send a message to India that any adventure by India into Gilgit-Baltistan will not be tolerated.

This way - G20 members including USA already had nice time in kashmir past 2 months before

US went to the IOJK valley and the result was couple of Indian military pesonnel were dispatched to hell.

US Ambassador went to Gilgit-Baltistan to send a message to India that any adventure by India into Gilgit-Baltistan will not be tolerated
Still didn't get a valley permit like me. :lol:

Edit: I didn't need a permit,you will need one to come to Kashmir though

I also marked Baluchistan with red marker in a map, hence its not part of pakistan
Idiot, Balochistan is not disputed territory according to the United Nations. Kashmir is disputed territory according to the United Nations.

US Ambassador to Pakistan Donald Blome visited Gilgit-Baltistan in Pakistan.

Reports say he is on a multi-day private visit..
I am waiting for American government to recognize Kashmir as part of Pakistan. Till then, this is just lip service.

Funny enough, I'm walking around in Pahalgam and betaab valley right now ,I am looking to buy land for a summer house near here.

It's people like you that aren't allowed here anymore, we are welcomed by locals because of business we provide.:D
Yes very well welcomed. Btw check the news today 💥💥😆😆

US Ambassador to Pakistan Donald Blome visited Gilgit-Baltistan in Pakistan.

Reports say he is on a multi-day private visit..

Kashmir is a bilateral issue between China and Pakistan.

Kashmir is a bilateral issue between China and Pakistan.

Wrong!

There is no issue between Pakistan and China.

Pakistan and China have already agreed that Ladakh goes to China while Jammu & Kashmir valley goes to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom