What's new

古詩十九首 19 Ancient Chinese Poems No.1 - 行行重行行

I m talking about you, not every Hong konger is like you, you should know that , right?
So even "Chinese Chinese" is about me?

No you didn't.......

So, what is "Chinese Chinese" then? Care to Explain? If you does not mean people that who only speak "Standard" Chinese (Your word, not mine).

Chinese Chinese is me, half or quarter Chinese is about you, you yourself said you are half Chinese, didn't you?
Then what is Chinese Chinese? Explain, thanks

Is it not people who speak "Standard" Chinese? Aka Mandarin? Like yourself?

So even "Chinese Chinese" is about me?

No you didn't.......

So, what is "Chinese Chinese" then? Care to Explain it you does not mean people that who only speak "Standard" Chinese (Your word, not mine).

@beijingwalker , yes, get another English lesson there... you "uneducated Chinese" :lol:

@beijingwalker , yes, get another English lesson there... you "uneducated Chinese" :lol:
No, you are

Him, I get, You? Again, are you really that much like being a cheer leader, cheer on something you have no idea what it is about? They ask you to laugh, you laugh?

Dude like you really have no backbone, and you can't even provide evidence when you accuse people. That why no one take people like you seriously.

Then what is Chinese Chinese? Explain, thanks

Is it not people who speak "Standard" Chinese? Aka Mandarin? Like yourself?
Chinese Chinese means everything Chinese, no so many foreign borrowed words like in some dialects from some previous colonized enclaves. also means full blood Chinese people whose loyalty is with China, not UK, US flags waving thugs we see in Hong kong.

Chinese Chinese means everything Chinese, no so many foreign borrowed words like some dialects in some previous colonized enclaves.
So that mean if people who speak Chinese that with "Borrowed Words" like Hong Konger or some "Dialects" like Cantonese, is NOT Chinese Chinese as you claim?

So what is it different then you say you exclude Cantonese Speaker as Non-Chinese? Or In your word, Chinese Chinese?

So that mean if people who speak Chinese that with "Borrowed Words" like Hong Konger or some "Dialects" like Cantonese, is NOT Chinese Chinese as you claim?

So what is it different then you say you exclude Cantonese Speaker as Non-Chinese? Or In your word, Chinese Chinese?
Chinese Chinese is the official standard Chinese, Mandarin, minorities do have their languages and they are also Chinese people , but their dialects or languages are not being considered as standared Chinese, or Chinese Chinese, China has ethnic Russisans, they speak Russian, do you think Russian is Chinese?

Another gem...

Man, I am dying here... :rofl: :lol:
Then just die already.

Bye-Bye

Chinese Chinese is the official standard Chinese, Mandarin, minorities do have their languages and they are also Chinese people , but their dialects or languages are not being considered standared Chinese, or Chinese Chinese, China has ethnic Russisans, they speak Russian, do you think Russian is Chinese?
So, the question is, are Hong Kong people, who speak Cantonese, are Chinese Chinese?

Simple Yes or No question.

Chinese Chinese is the official standard Chinese, minorities do have their languages and they are also Chinese people , but their dialects or languages are not being considered standared Chinese, ...

Just like "Hochdeutsch" is official standard German, even though there are several dialects of German being spoken in Germany.

And all of them are obviously German people, even if they would speak "Schwäbisch".

In language, no, in nationality , yes. also depends on if they recognize themselves as Chinese. do you?
Yes or No? Then.

Again, it's a simple yes or no question, I don't need your explanation, I only need your answer, Yes, or No?

Just like "Hochdeutsch" is official standard German, even though there are several dialects of German being spoken in Germany.

And all of them are obviously German people, even if they would speak "Schwäbisch".
Just like Bozo is an official American term, it is what we used as a dialect spoken in America

Or Polla if you are Spanish.

Do you know Chinese has two meanings? I answered both, and it also depends on if they recognize themselves as Chinese. do you?
I know, again, I am not asking your explanation. I am asking for you answer, and in this question, only yes or no, I have no interest on your explanation

Back
Top Bottom