What's new

古詩十九首 19 Ancient Chinese Poems No.1 - 行行重行行

How many time I went to a public bath room? And how many time I am ask to show that I am a man before I can enter? Care to venture a guess?

I say I am because I am, you don't believe me, that's fine, that does not change shit, or you really do think

"Oh, I am sorry, I am not up to your standard, I am not going to call myself Chinese anymore?"

If I went missing in Australia, the police will put out an APB saying an Asian Man with Chinese heritage is missing in Blacktown. Just because you say I am not, that does not mean they will put it otherwise.

How hard is it for you people to understand?
Are you Chinese or not, Yes or No?

What question? Hong kong people? yes, they are Chinese people.

Again, are you Chinese , yes or no, I don't need your explanation.

YES or NO.
Yes,

as if I can get away from being labelled a Chinese.

You have comprehension problem,

Since when I said I am not trying to proof does not mean I am not?

I am not trying to proof I am a man, does not mean I am not a man??. Dude, or am I have to show people my dick every time I go into a washroom, otherwise I cannot get in because that's the same as I am saying I am not a man?

Dude, your logic have a serious problem
Man you are busted. :haha:

Now write all what you want, it means shyt ...

Fakers like you are very easy to spot.

Move on and try harder next time. You might have better luck faking Spanish (after all you were best buddies with Hugo Chavez as well, :sarcastic: )

Yes,

as if I can get away from being labelled a Chinese.
I wish you really believe you are Chinese, instead of saying " you Chinese, you China ... we west, we US, we Australia " remeber you said you are Chinese.

Move on and try harder next time. You might have better luck faking Spanish (after all you were best buddies with Hugo Chavez as well, :sarcastic: )
Dude, you are delusional.

As if you have a strong following.

I wish you really believe you are Chinese, instead of saying " you Chinese"
Well, I have a slant eye, like you, I have dark hair, like you, I have brown eye, like you. I look probably just like you except I am a little darker and I am a little taller and bigger.

I speak Cantonese, and limited Mandarin, I lived in Hong Kong and China.

As I say, if I go missing in Australia. The Police will not say a Hispanic male 40 is missing, they will say either an Asian Male or Chinese male 40 is missing in Blacktown.

This is how I look, I cannot change the fact, not that I enjoy of being call Chinese especially so if you are in Australia or America. but that I can't change.

Again, as for why I calling myself that here, because I can, and the more you say I cannot the more I will do that. Is it understand to you?

Well, I have a slant eye, like you, I have dark hair, like you, I have brown eye, like you. I look probably just like you except I am a little darker and I am a little taller and bigger.
Most of Vietnamese do...

I have a good Vietnamese friend, he would fit that description perfectly. For me, I couldnt tell the difference between him and someone from Beijing.

Why? Do you look like a girl?
Actually, I kind of do, what, do you?

Consider god only remove a rib and create women, if you dont look like a girl, then you have some problem. Because that mean you dont look human.

Most of Vietnamese do...

I have a good Vietnamese friend, he would fit that description perfectly.
Yeah, and most Pakistani looks like Indian. We are all called Asian for a reason. Dude, again, if you don't look like your own kind, YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM. SEEK HELP

This is how I look, I cannot change the fact, not that I enjoy of being call Chinese especially so if you are in Australia or America. but that I can't change.
A typical self hating person, you don't have to be a Chinese if you don't like it. we don't believe Hong kong US UK flag waving thugs Chinese either.

A typical self hating person, you don't have to be a Chinese if you don't like it. we don't believe Hong kong US UK flag waving thugs Chinese either.
Talk about hate, I cop flak because of YOU PEOPLE.

People here don't hate the Hong Konger, they hate the Mainland Chinese (As if I need to tell you how much Australia hated China) but then can they tell a Hong Konger from a Chinese? No.

Do you even know how many people tell me to go back to China?

le Viste el comandante a Venezuela? Si? Cuando?

He is MOST PROBABLY a Vietnamese with some 4th generations back connection to China.

He doesnt want to be called Chinese on one hand, but wouldnt remove the Chinese flag as well.

And when he says "We", 99% of the time he means the USA (and even he served in the US military as per his own claim) and YET, he wouldnt display US flag.

Oh the irony! :-)

So you dont know what is the Chinese word for "Concrete Jungle"?

Dude, maybe it's time to get a dictionary

If you wanted to say anything related to jungle the character is 丛 as in 丛林,concrete jungle would be 水泥丛林。。。there's even a computer game by that name. 重 has nothing to do with jungles!!!

Back
Top Bottom