What's new

古詩十九首 19 Ancient Chinese Poems No.1 - 行行重行行

Again, I was just asking you a question since you said I excluded Cantonese people as non Chinese, I wondered if it was your own thought, it's a question, not a statement.
Man, have you read this from Mark Twain:

" Never argue with an idiot. You'll never convince the idiot that you're correct, and bystanders won't be able to tell who's who."

As much as I am enjoying how you are roasting and exposing him. Now I feel like you are wasting your energies, this dude has very serious comprehension problems. LOL

" Never argue with an idiot. You'll never convince the idiot that you're correct, and bystanders won't be able to tell who's who."

As much as I am enjoying how you are roasting and exposing him. Now I feel like you are wasting your energies, this dude has very serious comprehension problems. LOL
So are you telling people not to argue with you?

True, I was just teasing him, he is not very smart and good at debating.

"You claimed I said it so I wonder if it is your own thought."
Does this sentence need a question mark?
That's why I said YOU NEED TO FRAME IT AS A QUESTION.

We were arguing what is a statement and what is a question, you told me that was a question.....

I ask you if that is the statement you made, because I never said that and I told you to point out where do I said what that.....

Dude, seriously, this is like an hour ago....

If this is not a question and this is indeed a statement, then I would want you to point out to me where did I say that......

That's why I said YOU NEED TO FRAME IT AS A QUESTION.

We were arguing what is a statement and what is a question, you told me that was a question.....

I ask you if that is the statement you made, because I never said that and I told you to point out where do I said what that.....

Dude, seriously, this is like an hour ago....

If this is not a question and this is indeed a statement, then I would want you to point out to me where did I say that......
You claimed I said it so I wonder if it is your own thought.

How do you understand this sentence? is it really that hard to understand so that I have to rephrase it to make your understand?

Well you put just one "?" in there.

Didnt you see, he was expecting dozens... :lol:
I am expecting you to drool like a special eds kids.......

Because you sounded like one, and that is not a question, that is a statement

How do you understand this sentence?
Then tell me where do I claim you say it?

We are going to go back to "you said they are excluded because they don't speak Standard Chinese" and then I said I never even use the word not, then where did I accuse you of saying Hong Konger is NOT Chinese?

Then tell me where do I claim you say it?

We are going to go back to "you said they are excluded because they don't speak Standard Chinese" and then I said I never even use the word not, then where did I accuse you of saying Hong Konger is NOT Chinese?
Said what? I excluded Cantonese as non Chinese? I didn't say it, it's you putting these words in my mouth.

Said what? I excluded Cantonese as non Chinese? I didn't say it, it's you putting these words in my mouth.
Well, then tell me what is "Half Chinese'? Or "Australian Chinese"? Or Chinese Chinese?

Eh?

How do you understand this sentence? is it really that hard to understand so that I have to rephrase it to make your understand?

He is yelling now. Please have mercy, soon he is gonna hurt himself... :hitwall: :lol:
Just tell him, you are "smart"... "very very smart".

Make his day and tell him that we totally believe his story of deployment in Uganda where he fought and killed 3 male gorillas with bare hands.

Dont hurt his ego... please... :D

Back
Top Bottom