What's new

古詩十九首 19 Ancient Chinese Poems No.1 - 行行重行行

Forget it, I'm not interested in playing this inexplicable guessing game with you. I'm disgusted with Hong Kong thugs. What's more troublesome is that you even create the meaning and grammar of words yourself.
First of all, that explain to you without context you know shit about what someone wrote.

The English Translation of this would be

In a Fortified Summer welcoming the root of the country, golden flower radiate everywhere

It iterally describe this scene in this picture

800px-Umbrella_Revolution_in_Admiralty_Night_View_20141010.jpg

Fortified Summer mean the summer of protest, where people "CROWDED" the street like in a tree pierce thru concrete jungle. Root of the country is "Central" Which is where this picture is taken. Golden Flower is the Candle light and street light, which is golden and it permeate into the night.

So no, you need context to understand other people say, without context, it mean shit.

Now, expecting for you to tell me I am wrong in 3....2....1....

First of all, that explain to you without context you know shit about what someone wrote.

The English Translation of this would be

In a Fortified Summer welcoming the root of the country, golden flower radiate everywhere

It iterally describe this scene in this picture

View attachment 825545

Fortified Summer mean the summer of protest, where people "CROWDED" the street like in a tree pierce thru concrete jungle. Root of the country is "Central" Which is what this picture is taken. Golden Flower is the Candle light and street light, which is golden and it permeate into the night.

So no, you need context to understand anyone people say, without context, it mean shit.
You guys abused our language, please stop, these thugs don't even recognize themselves as Chinese, they better stick to their master's language English.

Indians made their style of English,so I guess Hong kong thugs also tried to invent their own language to show their difference from the rest of China.
Obviously, they don't even have the most basic knowledge of history and literature.

You guys abused our language, please stop, these thugs don't even recognize themselves as Chinese, they better stick to their master's language English.
Oh well. That is another topic, I would remind you to please move from this post, if you want to talk about Hong Kong Democratic movement.

THIS POST IS ABOUT POEM

Obviously, they don't even have the most basic knowledge of history and literature.
Or you just know shit.

LOL

dude, that's 10 words, and you give me Thugs, you give me Midsummer, you give me Flower. ALL OF THEM ARE WRONG LOL And I gave you more hint than you gave me/ I gave you like 6 hints.

Oh well. That is another topic, I would remind you to please move from this post, if you want to talk about Hong Kong Democratic movement.

THIS POST IS ABOUT POEM
I m talking about thugs absusing our language, we don't want to see Indian English style Chinese emerge in some previous foreign colonies.

I m talking about thugs absusing our language, we don't want to see Indian English style Chinese emerge in some previous foreign colonies.
So is that not Chinese? Yes or No?

Is the Translation a proper Chinese Translation? Yes or No?

THIS POST IS ABOUT POEM

Or you just know shit.

LOL

dude, that's 10 words, and you give me Thugs, you give me Midsummer, you give me Flower. ALL OF THEM ARE WRONG LOL And I gave you more hint than you gave me/ I gave you like 6 hints.
You mean that you didn't understand my poem because you lacked context? Please, other Chinese people can understand it.

So is that not Chinese? Yes or No?

Is the Translation a proper Chinese Translation? Yes or No?
Chinese words, yes, like Indians also use English letters, but we don't use our words that way, please don't abuse our language, Chinese is for Chinese.

And I like how you bash the entire group of people and calling them thug, you do know there are a LOT of patriotic Hong Konger that would kiss your *** without thinking twice, now I feel bad for these brown noser.

You mean that you didn't understand my poem because you lacked context? Please, other Chinese people can understand it.
Other Chinese especially those from Hong Kong understand my poem too. All these are "legend" in Hong Kong.

So??

And I like how you bash the entire group of people and calling them thug, you do know there are a LOT of patriotic Hong Konger that would kiss your *** without thinking twice, now I feel bad for these brown noser.
I only call thugs thugs, you think all Hong kongers are thugs? that's too much, Hong kong still has a lot of good people.

Chinese words, yes, like Indians also use English letters, but we don't use our words that way, please don't abuse our language, Chinese is for Chinese.
Again, pot calling kettle Black

Are you going to blame you don't know what Aluminium because it is the British Spelling of Aluminum

It's Chinese with English grammar, and it also randomly modifies the meaning of the Chinese words.
I don't see the 10 words are modified.

How were they modified? Care to explain?

And how do you translate Chinese in English Grammar? Dude, that's impossible......That I REALLY WANT TO KNOW...

Dude, even you bud Beijing concede that the translation is proper.

I only call thugs thugs, you think all Hong kongers are thugs? that's too much, Hong kong still has a lot of good people.
Hey, I never call anyone thug, you did, you don't need to explain to me, and I sure as hell don't need to explain to you, again, I never called anyone thug here, you did.

Are you going to blame you don't know what Aluminium because it is the British Spelling of Aluminum
In China we follow standard Chinese ,which is Mandarin, the national standard language which you admitted you are not fluent with. that's why I suggest you not to abuse our language, the language you are not fluent with.

In China we follow standard Chinese ,which is Mandarin, the national standard language which you admitted you are not fluent with. that's why I suggest you not to abuse our language, the language you are not fluent with.
So, by saying that, you basically excluded the ENTIRE GROUP of CANTONESE speaker as non-Chinese.

Well, I have doubt about Mandarin discrimination before, but now, its "CONFIRMED"

I really feel bad for these People Party in Hong Kong, they kiss you people *** and according to you, they are not Standard Chinese because they speak Cantonese.

Copying that to my Hong Kong Forum, that will fan hate.

I don't see the 10 words are modified.

How were they modified? Care to explain?

Dude, even you bud Beijing concede that the translation is proper.
For example, how does "重" mean fortified? You tell me that the fortified meaning of "重" comes from that ancient book?

Back
Top Bottom