What's new

12th December; Karachi LockDown !

So what targets were achieved by this? Isnt the givt already talking? I am grateful that there was no loss of life this time. I thunk 15th december is lahore or is it 18the december.

its a clear message fro karachi. next election ..pti is going to get full majority.
Clear message also to status quo
Dont get this idiot confuse khan. On one side he is having talks with government and on other side he is having lockdown calls in different cities which are failure..what he has achieved so far by doing these useless dharna sit-ins long marches shut down calls etc

Government should ignore this ilzam khan and let him do these shut down calls as well and let see what next he will come up with..He is getting more psycho day by day lol

lol, government is on back foot now, can't dictate terms anymore.

Dont get this idiot confuse khan. On one side he is having talks with government and on other side he is having lockdown calls in different cities which are failure..what he has achieved so far by doing these useless dharna sit-ins long marches shut down calls etc

What has he achieved? Well, the process is not over as yet. It is as if you were asking "What has the preaching of Islam achieved?" in the middle of the Meccan period. The seeds are being sown, and the harvest time is yet to come.

In the meantime, one thing IK has achieved is the following, which I doubt would ever have happened had it not been for the pressure of these protests:
NA speaker, PTI chief asked to attend NA-122 record inspection on Dec 15 – The Express Tribune
If not for the protests, the election tribunal's order to open the NA-122 ballot bags would still be blocked by some stay order. Now it is going to happen on Monday, inshaAllah.

And in addition to the re-examination of one constituency, IK has developed and shown tremendous street power. It is much clearer than ever before that he is not acting for himself alone, and that he is the public face of a large segment of Pakistani society consisting of millions. These millions are demanding electoral justice with IK as their spokesperson. And the movement has only grown in determination, so it won't stop, and sooner or later will bear fruit.

Keep living in dream land..how government is on back foot when its ik who withdraw his original demand of PM resignation

Back then Govt. were indeed a step ahead of PTI and i personally think that PTI did the right thing in putting priority over an impartial judicial commission, electoral reforms and then if all proved demand resignation of PM, but since Faisalabad and now this PTI has been 100% successful in getting ahead of Govt. in terms of bartering on negotiation. Govt is certainly on the backfoot now..PTI inviting govt. for negotiations shows that Which party cares more about the country and is more keen in resolving this issue..the whole nation is witnessing this.

Keep living in dream land..how government is on back foot when its ik who withdraw his original demand of PM resignation

The demand for the PM's resignation was meant to protect investigations from his influence. IK is now aiming for that same protection through the demand for a judicial commission with a JIT including members he and the government had already agreed on.

The game has changed. The new demand is for the judicial commission IK wants. On this demand, he has not only not backed out, but he will not back out any time soon. On this demand, Plan C is working out fine for him.

Back then Govt. were indeed a step ahead of PTI and i personally think that PTI did the right thing in putting priority over an impartial judicial commission, electoral reforms and then if all proved demand resignation of PM, but since Faisalabad and now this PTI has been 100% successful in getting ahead of Govt. in terms of bartering on negotiation. Govt is certainly on the backfoot now..PTI inviting govt. for negotiations shows that Which party cares more about the country and is more keen in resolving this issue..the whole nation is witnessing this.

Right.To stop the shutdowns though, talks are not enough. The government must form the judicial commission they had previously agreed with PTI.

Credit should go to PTI for peaceful lock down unlike Faisalabad.

You see the reason for a successful and peaceful protest is because unlike Punjab, PMLN doesnt have the same strength to unleash their gullu butts into action, if they tried, well they wouldnt have lasted long.

I am in the office right now. Waisai ho sakta chutti kar laita laikin sirf Imran Khan ki wajah sai office aaya hun. :D #noshutdowntorebuild

Today SG had given them full support ... I opened my office and my work was going on smoothly but govt closure of CNG whereas it has to be opened today as per schedule ... So my vans couldn't be fueled with CNG and I was forced to stop my supplies ............

b4ouyidiiaefpzq-1-jpg.164370

This is Johar morh pic ... And it was surely snapped in morning time ... Because I am the witness that around 11 o'clock Johar morh was opened in its full rhythm except few shops which start their business after Jumma prayer ..........

Today SG had given them full support ... I opened my office and my work was going on smoothly but govt closure of CNG whereas it has to be opened today as per schedule ... So my vans couldn't be fueled with CNG and I was forced to stop my supplies ............

Not only that but at many places where PTI wasn't blocking the road, it was police itself who were blocking the road for no reason.

Not only that but at many places where PTI wasn't blocking the road, it was police itself who were blocking the road for no reason.

Police was obviously trying to contain the sit ins as much as possible so they were on guard. But anyways it was voluntary lockdown and not a forced one some shops were closed and some were open win-win situation for both i guess.

Yes indeed ... While I was going to my office PTI workers were not allowing to crossing bearers then I asked to police party that I thing this is govt supported protest because public is being teased due to those protesters but you are not stop to them to do this ..............

Police was obviously trying to contain the sit ins as much as possible so they were on guard. But anyways it was voluntary lockdown and not a forced one some shops were closed and some were open win-win situation for both i guess.

This was not sit-in in reality ... Protester were not allowing to public to crossing bearers ..........

Chacha jee was having breakfast while Karachi was locked down :omghaha:
10712820_1752698308288766_226686443072989284_n.jpg

PTI gained 16% or so votes in the last general elections and this sar-e-aam gunda gardi will obviously be supported by a tiny minority of any political party so it is not wrong to say that 1-3% of vote bank was roaming around freely like gunday-badmash and occupied the whole city and affected the life of a civilian where majority is not even their supporters and people like myself who has always been against negative approach of any political party suffered in Karachi.. If the bakery was shut, I could not buy bread for no reason, if the grocery shop was shut, I could not buy grocery to prepare food at home..

Allah knows how can people support a political party who is doing so much peaceful gunda-gardi

Back
Top Bottom