What's new

12th December; Karachi LockDown !

great .... PTI manage to close Karachi ,
what's next ??

B4aJkfyCUAInNzM.jpg

that goes with every politician around

I don't know how Karachi will have any effect on the Nooras is Punjab?:undecided: unless IK is also trying to send a clear message to ShehanShah-e-Karachi, Sir Hazrat Allama Zinda Peer Altaf Hussain Pakorray wala. :partay:

then he will be biting more than he can chew .. jiye Altaf bhai !

Lol, today at Lahore, They shut off the power for around 5 hours in which IK was going to do speech...then the moment he got done giving his speech, power came back like magic :D, not only at Lahore but at several cities of Punjab...N-league is scared as shit right now thats for sure.

aray yar mare teacher ke yad mad delao,waisay bhe CIE s to may june main hai

Sahi bat hai teachers ki yaad nahi Dilani chaiye & what up with IK why is he shutting cities down like this & hurting the economy

Sahi bat hai teachers ki yaad nahi Dilani chaiye & what up with IK why is he shutting cities down like this & hurting the economy
his last stand by my analysis,dude he wont back down,if you think he cares about opening bags then you are wrong,he wants to punish those who manipulated peoples vote indirectly NAWAZ SHARIF,just think about it a man saying 4 halkay khol do kahaney pata chal jai ka,if NS truly won the general elections,he would open them,clearly something is wrong thus slowly leading to this PROTEST its all justified.if you think about it.yar apnay school khatam kar lia hai kya?

FunFact:
Economy was hurted alot more million times in the last democratic regime of Zardari & Co. than what PTI has done to it so far..the difference is that Zardari did it while remaining in govt. also not doing shit when it comes to governance while PTI is striving for justice against these crooks and for the betterment Pakistan's electoral system..so i'd take the latter rather than the 1st cause.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom