What's new

12th December; Karachi LockDown !

You saying this doesn't change the Fact :D, by the way, enjoying my tea IRL too thanks!
whatever is it keep warm up
yourself, hey btw what IK have or PRESENCE in Baluchistan?
I never heard from him as a national politician!

whatever is it keep warm up
yourself, hey btw what IK have or PRESENCE in Baluchistan?
I never heard from him as a national politician!
PTI does have a presence in the Balochistan city of Quetta, PTI Balochistan President Qasim Khan Surri got 2nd or 3rd place there in the elections 2013 otherwise in the tribal areas..there are Sardars and its a very very backward area so i'd say not so much there..

PTI does have a presence in the Balochistan city of Quetta, PTI Balochistan President Qasim Khan Surri got 2nd or 3rd place there in the elections 2013 otherwise in the tribal areas..there are Sardars and its a very very backward area so i'd say not so much there..
I see! Well, keep giving them some Dana Pani else than current civil govt. And Est. they come with a BIG Dana and Pani:grin: Pani more work( it's my own calculation )

I always talk sense but you don't ;) Several times I condemn to MQM for their misdeeds ... And you should know that I am not hardcore supporter of MQM ... And this time too I talk on reality basis not delusions ... Which you are supposing whining :D

I can see that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom