What's new

12th December; Karachi LockDown !

This is Johar morh pic ... And it was surely snapped in morning time ... Because I am the witness that around 11 o'clock Johar morh was opened in its full rhythm except few shops which start their business after Jumma prayer ..........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

کراچی ،،، 100فیصد بند

بات یہ نہیں ہے کہ عمران خان مقبول نہیں ہے، بات تو یہ ہے کہ تحریک انصاف کی جانب سے ہمیشہ جھوٹ ہی کیوں بولا جاتاہے اور میڈیا پی ٹی آئی کی لائنز پر کیوں کام کرتا ہے!
میں کراچی شہر کا مکین ہونے کے باوجود شام چار بجے تک یہ سمجھتا رہا کہ پی ٹی آئی کی ہڑتال کامیاب ہوگئی ہے اور 100فیصدکراچی بند ہے
چار بجے میں آئی آئی چندریگرروڈ سے نارتھ ناظم آباد آیا، صدربازارکھلاتھا، ایمپریس مارکیٹ کھلی تھی، کوریڈروتھری سے میں گرومندرآیا، نمائش پر 20سے25 پی ٹی آئی کے کارکن تھے، گرومندر کھلا تھا، میں لیاقت آباد ڈاک خانے آیا، کھانے پینے کی تمام دکانیں کھلیں تھیں، ٹریفک معمول کے مطابق تھا، پھر میں لیاقت آباد مارکیٹ آیا، پوری مارکیٹ کھلی تھی، نارتھ ناظم آباد کی فوڈ اسٹریٹ کی دکانیں کھلی تھیں، یہ تماشہ دیکھ کر میں کافی حیران ہوا
لیاقت آباد دس نمبر پر دوست کے ساتھ سموسے کھاتےہوئے میں نے سموسہ فروش سے پوچھا کہ سنا ہے آج کراچی میں ہڑتال ہے
سموسہ فروش نے جواب دیا کہ نئیں صاب، ٹی وی پر مت جائیں، اس وقت مجھے وہ سموسہ فروش ایک جہاندیدہ انسان نظرآیا
مجھے راستے میں صدر موبائل مارکیٹ، یونی پلازہ اور ٹیکنو سٹی بند نظرآئیں، دلچسپی کی بات یہ ہے کہ یہ تمام مارکیٹس اپنی مضبوط آرگنائزیشن رکھتی ہیں، یعنی ان کی آرگنائزیشن کے صدر کو ایک کال کرکے پوری مارکیٹ بند کرانا کوئی مشکل کام نہیں
میں نے جن راستوں کا ذکر کیا، وہاں تمام پیٹرول پمپس کھلے تھے، میں نے کریم آباد سے گاڑی میں پیڑول ڈلوایا، پبلک ٹرانسپورٹ تقریبابند تھی مگر اس کا بھی کچھ ایسا حال تھا کہ لیاقت آباد میں اپنے جس دوست کو ڈراپ کیا، وہ ایکس ٹین روٹ کی بس میں بیٹھ کر بلدیہ ٹاون گیا، ویسے بھی اب کراچی میں لوگ بسوں میں کم سفر کرتے ہیں، ان کی جگہ چنگچی رکشوں نے لے لی ہے اور وہ چل رہے تھے
گھرآکر میں نے اپنی خلش دور کرنے کے لیے نیوکراچی اور اورنگی ٹاون میں دوستوں کو فون کیا، انہوں نے بتایا کہ ان کے علاقوں میں کوئی ایک دکان بند نہیں ہے
اب میں سوچ رہاہوں کہ کراچی میں جو خواتین اوراحباب گھروں میں بیٹھ کر ٹی وی سے صورت حال کو اخذ کررہے ہوں گے، ان کے نزدیک تو اپنا شہر بھی بند ہوگا
کیا یہ عوام کے ساتھ دھوکا نہیں ہے؟ یقینا پی ٹی آئی نے مرکزی شاہراہیں بلاک کرکے اطراف کا کاروبار بند کردیا ہے مگر اس کا یہ مطلب نہیں کہ چار سڑکوں کی بندش کو پورے کراچی کی بندش قراردے دیاجائے
کیا تحریک انصاف کے دھرنوں میں شریک تین ہزار لوگ کراچی کے ڈھائی کروڑ افراد کے نمائندہ تھے؟
میڈیا نے کراچی اور پاکستان کی عوام سے کیوں جھوٹ بولا؟ ادھورا سچ دکھا کر پی ٹی آئی کو کون سی قوتیں کامیاب کرانا چاہ رہی ہیں؟
میں نے راستوں سے گزرتے ہوئے چند ایک مقامات کی تصاویر بنائی ہیں تاکہ سند رہے، آپ بھی ملاحظہ کریں
10845908_10203549924483825_7462124902267814679_n.jpg

Sadar

10850216_10203549924603828_7200874370533636846_n.jpg

Impress Market

11715_10203549926843884_796172424709088455_n.jpg

Gurumandir
10846480_10203549927803908_556914767029115394_n.jpg

Liaquatabad
10425454_10203549927763907_4801359453018696384_n.jpg

Liaquatabad
20701_10203549928443924_4624341462827206861_n.jpg

Liaquatabad (Super Market)
10849810_10203549929363947_2176559778445493631_n.jpg

Liaquatabad
Usman Ghazi | Facebook

:lol: :lol: :lol: this was hilarious of whining bhatta mafia supporter !! :lol: :lol:

Karachi Paralysed by PTI supporters

Karachi paralysed by PTI protests - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Life became paralysed in the city on Friday as major business centres remained closed, traffic mostly stayed off the roads and educational activities were badly affected on the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) shutdown call along with sit-ins on main roads and traffic intersections.

Patience demonstrated by law enforcers and the provincial government, resumption of talks between the PTI and the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz to hold inquiry into alleged rigging in last year general elections and tacit support of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement reportedly helped to ensure peaceful atmosphere in Karachi.

A few cracker and grenade attacks reported from the gang-infested Lyari areas, however, left a boy dead and some others wounded. Police said the incidents were result of gang warfare and had nothing to do with national politics.

But a senior police officer admitted that a group led by Uzair Baloch in Lyari had given a shutdown call that largely went unheeded with shops and markets remained opened.

“The PTI staged sit-ins at at least 30 places, blocking roads with burning old tyres and by parking vehicles there,” said Karachi police chief Ghulam Qadir Thebo.

“It [the activity] went very smoothly in view of the fact that Karachi has a very bad history of protests,” said the city police chief.

At some places, he said, only vehicles had been parked to block road traffic but there were no protesters.

“We dealt with the situation patiently and facilitated the peaceful protests, as we did not want to provide the party an opportunity to create disturbances,” said the additional inspector general.

The PTI leadership had made a ‘commitment’ that they would not force the markets to close, would not block vehicles of law enforcers and rescue services. However, on Friday morning PTI workers did not follow this commitment when they blocked a part of Sharea Faisal and did not allow police commandos, who were on their way to their duty, to pass through. “It resulted in an exchange of heated arguments between the police and the PTI workers, but the police did not resort to baton charge,” said Mr Thebo.

He said the police provided alternative routes to commuters who did face hardship due to the blockade of the main arteries.

Karachi Transport Ittehad chief Irshad Bukhari said hardly 1,000 vehicles of between 9,000 and 10,000 buses, coaches and minibuses in the city plied on roads in the localities where no protests or sit-ins were staged.

He disclosed that a few days ago PTI lawmaker Khurram Sher Zaman and another leader had called them requesting that public transport be kept off the roads on Friday. The road blockades also ensured closure of major markets though shops and small markets in localities remained opened.

nawaz should feel some shame.

10413303_10152625824279527_8373810395728088303_n[1].jpg

He should concentrate his energy on KPK along with constantly attacking Nawaz & co
i agree with you,but personally for me KPK is the toughest provinces to deliver due to waste number of problems,till now he looks promising but to truly deliver,we should judge after 5 years.

View attachment 164342

obviously MQM can disrupt this through violence, but probably they learnt the lesson from PMLN, and what they did in Faisalabad with their lanti gullubutts.

I dont see any understanding between MQM and PTI.. its just wise move by mqm not to indulge in violence.

View attachment 164345 View attachment 164347 View attachment 164348 View attachment 164349

View attachment 164350 View attachment 164352

View attachment 164353 View attachment 164355

View attachment 164356
Politics is a game of wise peoples or parties?
MQM has its hands filled with PPPPs negative bullying s & has its due rights to find a reliable partner ?
Sure no one is angel here but new political groupings has to emerge !
Even not pushing for violence was a noble act by them against PTI?

i agree with you,but personally for me KPK is the toughest provinces to deliver due to waste number of problems,till now he looks promising but to truly deliver,we should judge after 5 years.

Something's could be done right away
Like improving the Bureaucracy & Law & order situation

police has improved,so has the alot of stuff just search naya KPK thread

If Imran wants to project him as serious contender in the next National elections he must have some alternative model
As opposed to Nawaz's model of Roads & Metro Buses
This is how modi won again indian zardari & Nawaz

If Imran wants to project him as serious contender in the next National elections he must have some alternative model
As opposed to Nawaz's model of Roads & Metro Buses
This is how modi won again indian zardari & Nawaz

the new model currently involves shutting down all activities in a city, as opposed to building roads and metros. the logic is that you need to destroy the current Pakistan in order to build a new one. a toddler is playing with blocks.

the new model currently involves shutting down all activities in a city, as opposed to building roads and metros. the logic is that you need to destroy the current Pakistan in order to build a new one. a toddler is playing with blocks.

People like you love to dismiss the history leading up to these events and the last democratic option PTI has left in order for the govt. to accept PTI's fair demand which the govt previously agreed to..people suffer no major loss in fighting for their own electoral rights. IK is fighting the real fight for democracy rather than this gullucracy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: this was hilarious of whining bhatta mafia supporter !! :lol: :lol:

Karachi Paralysed by PTI supporters

Karachi paralysed by PTI protests - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Life became paralysed in the city on Friday as major business centres remained closed, traffic mostly stayed off the roads and educational activities were badly affected on the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) shutdown call along with sit-ins on main roads and traffic intersections.

Patience demonstrated by law enforcers and the provincial government, resumption of talks between the PTI and the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz to hold inquiry into alleged rigging in last year general elections and tacit support of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement reportedly helped to ensure peaceful atmosphere in Karachi.

A few cracker and grenade attacks reported from the gang-infested Lyari areas, however, left a boy dead and some others wounded. Police said the incidents were result of gang warfare and had nothing to do with national politics.

But a senior police officer admitted that a group led by Uzair Baloch in Lyari had given a shutdown call that largely went unheeded with shops and markets remained opened.

“The PTI staged sit-ins at at least 30 places, blocking roads with burning old tyres and by parking vehicles there,” said Karachi police chief Ghulam Qadir Thebo.

“It [the activity] went very smoothly in view of the fact that Karachi has a very bad history of protests,” said the city police chief.

At some places, he said, only vehicles had been parked to block road traffic but there were no protesters.

“We dealt with the situation patiently and facilitated the peaceful protests, as we did not want to provide the party an opportunity to create disturbances,” said the additional inspector general.

The PTI leadership had made a ‘commitment’ that they would not force the markets to close, would not block vehicles of law enforcers and rescue services. However, on Friday morning PTI workers did not follow this commitment when they blocked a part of Sharea Faisal and did not allow police commandos, who were on their way to their duty, to pass through. “It resulted in an exchange of heated arguments between the police and the PTI workers, but the police did not resort to baton charge,” said Mr Thebo.

He said the police provided alternative routes to commuters who did face hardship due to the blockade of the main arteries.

Karachi Transport Ittehad chief Irshad Bukhari said hardly 1,000 vehicles of between 9,000 and 10,000 buses, coaches and minibuses in the city plied on roads in the localities where no protests or sit-ins were staged.

He disclosed that a few days ago PTI lawmaker Khurram Sher Zaman and another leader had called them requesting that public transport be kept off the roads on Friday. The road blockades also ensured closure of major markets though shops and small markets in localities remained opened.

nawaz should feel some shame.

View attachment 175178

Yup paralyzed ... But only Shahra-e-Faisal :omghaha:

when you whine, it ensure the shutdown was a complete success. Yaayyyyy... :D

I always talk sense but you don't ;) Several times I condemn to MQM for their misdeeds ... And you should know that I am not hardcore supporter of MQM ... And this time too I talk on reality basis not delusions ... Which you are supposing whining :D

I always talk sense but you don't ;) Several times I condemn to MQM for their misdeeds ... And you should know that I am not hardcore supporter of MQM ... And this time too I talk on reality basis not delusions ... Which you are supposing whining :D
Same here, I always representing Urban Sind rights and MQM is the only sane voice about it.

Same here, I always representing Urban Sind rights and MQM is the only sane voice about it.

Oh yes yes MQM is the only sane one in a country where all others are devils..same old story while its actually the opposite which happens..Altaf bhai is the only Don, everyone knows that in Karachi :coffee:

Oh yes yes MQM is the only sane one in a country where all others are devils..same old story while its actually the opposite which happens..Altaf bhai is the only Don, everyone knows that in Karachi :coffee:
Enjoy your:coffee: with same n same old Sxxit we are living. MQM not part of them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom