Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1526431_10152618625954527_4730162131100460394_n[1].jpg
10857937_930635150312239_4852023679567831425_n[1].jpg
10849811_10152622591139527_3687405673951719666_n[1].jpg
10857937_930635150312239_4852023679567831425_n[1].jpg

Last edited:
Why another lockdown when PMLN almost agreed with everything PTI demanded?

I am done supporting PTI's meaningless lockdowns all across Pakistan when their core demands of unconditional resume of talks with PMLN have already been accepted YESTERDAY! There is a fine line between building pressure on government and BLACKMAIL!

believe me you dont know what pmln will do next, the unconditional dialogue is just another way to deter things.. do you think that if PTI steps back from protests, they will hold dialogue? you are taking them on their words, its a mistake. this dialogue will continue for months and end no result... because audit of elections is death of nawaz sharif and his whole game.

for example? they have not agreed to a single thing so far... nor they will. election audit is their death.

believe me you dont know what pmln will do next, the unconditional dialogue is just another way to deter things.. do you think that if PTI steps back from protests, they will hold dialogue? you are taking them on their words, its a mistake. this dialogue will continue for months and end no result... because audit of elections is death of nawaz sharif and his whole game.

for example? they have not agreed to a single thing so far... nor they will. election audit is their death.

Are you saying IK and his team of negotiators are retards who keep believing and engaging PML-N?

nopes. the day PTI is a lil weak they will just make a stupid excuse to delay it. ever wondered about that.

I am done supporting PTI's meaningless lockdowns all across Pakistan when their core demands of unconditional resume of talks with PMLN have already been accepted YESTERDAY! There is a fine line between building pressure on government and BLACKMAIL!
bro u dnt have to support them. trust me the day some pleasure is released they will not progress with talks.

they just use the tatic which indian use Pakistan. when there is international pressure they start talks later use a stupid excuse to caall it off. moreove they delay the talks so much that nothngs come out of it

Please don't be fooled by the PML-N party's attempts to buy time with these vague promises!

PML-N need to set up the judicial commission to investigate rigging according to the terms that they agreed earlier.
They could do that within 24 hours, yet they have not done so. So the lockdown continues.

Ah, y

That looks like 1/3 of Karachi.

So when you're going to shut down Pakistan, it'd also be 1/3?

Dreamers.

Think about things a little bit!
If I punched 1/3 of your body, your whole body would get shut down.

You have not paid attention! You are being fooled by PML-N propaganda!
I have been trying to point out that unconditional resumption of talks was never PTI's demand.
The demand was for the formation of the judicial commission that both sides earlier agreed on.

I don't know how Karachi will have any effect on the Nooras is Punjab?:undecided: unless IK is also trying to send a clear message to ShehanShah-e-Karachi, Sir Hazrat Allama Zinda Peer Altaf Hussain Pakorray wala. :partay:

I don't support this corrupt system so I also don't support this stupid lock down, why IK is not resigning from KPK if he is so worried about rebuilding Pakistan? all politicians are just playing musical chair to be in power and IK just want to enter in it and take his share.

Back
Top Bottom