What's new

12th December; Karachi LockDown !

10801897_747683238655469_5340938646265397752_n.jpg

his last stand by my analysis,dude he wont back down,if you think he cares about opening bags then you are wrong,he wants to punish those who manipulated peoples vote indirectly NAWAZ SHARIF,just think about it a man saying 4 halkay khol do kahaney pata chal jai ka,if NS truly won the general elections,he would open them,clearly something is wrong thus slowly leading to this PROTEST its all justified.if you think about it.yar apnay school khatam kar lia hai kya?

He should concentrate his energy on KPK along with constantly attacking Nawaz & co

You have not paid attention! You are being fooled by PML-N propaganda!
I have been trying to point out that unconditional resumption of talks was never PTI's demand.
The demand was for the formation of the judicial commission that both sides earlier agreed on.

Why should he resign from KPK, when he has stated many times that he is willing to have the ballot boxes opened for any constituency he won?

If he thinks that 2013 elections were rigged then KPK is not different either as all elections were supervised by PPP govt. IK is like, if I have won its ok and if not election is rigged. That is lame excuse. If system is corrupt and need to changed that change should come from home and go to other places. He want to keep govt. that is all he want, every thing else is just a show to attract masses. He is just another madari in Pakistani politics but not as good as was Z.A. Bhutto.

yes, roads were empty due to support provide by the Sindh Govt. because police had blocked all roads where PTI were having sittings and I found every road blocked by Policy while going to office today, I even went through the motorcade of IK with his supporters near Drig Road it was really small.

how can both happened simultaneously?
I know! I was joking.

If he thinks that 2013 elections were rigged then KPK is not different either as all elections were supervised by PPP govt. IK is like, if I have won its ok and if not election is rigged. That is lame excuse. If system is corrupt and need to changed that change should come from home and go to other places. He want to keep govt. that is all he want, every thing else is just a show to attract masses. He is just another madari in Pakistani politics but not as good as was Z.A. Bhutto.

Please read again what I wrote above: IK has said he is willing to have all the constituencies where his party won audited. He is saying that because he knows he did not order any rigging to take place, so he does not mind going through the same process he is demanding from PML-N.

If people challenge his victories and demand a vote recount, IK will not block the way to that investigation. He is not required to do any more than be open to such a challenge; if anyone wants a vote recount on some victory of IK, they will have to be the ones to pay the money for it, go through the trouble of applying in court, and so on.

I know! I was joking.

Please read again what I wrote above: IK has said he is willing to have all the constituencies where his party won audited. He is saying that because he knows he did not order any rigging to take place, so he does not mind going through the same process he is demanding from PML-N.

If people challenge his victories and demand a vote recount, IK will not block the way to that investigation. He is not required to do any more than be open to such a challenge; if anyone wants a vote recount on some victory of IK, they will have to be the ones to pay the money for it, go through the trouble of applying in court, and so on.

Kindly read my post again.

Topi drama. Felt like running over the PTI goons today.

It was clearly visible today that Sindh Govt. took measures which eventually closed all major roads for allowing PTI to have their sittings which lead to closure of the city transport, today Karachi was partially closed but not due to PTI strength it due to Govt. measures. Karachi have more then 20 Million population and if a party have 100K supporter here it is still a tiny one as per the population of Karachi and does not represent it.

I just did. Twice. What point do you think I am missing?

What I m saying is that, IK want to make new Pakistan and he feels system is corrupt and elections were rigged, if he want NS to resign then he should have dissolved KPK assembly first with resigning from National & other Provincial assemblies, also he can't go solo on every thing, other parties of opposition should had been taken on board for resigning from assemblies. that is how one should have take action against corrupt system and rigged elections, the path he is taking is only creating chaos and his language is followed by his followers he is destroying youth ethically.

Saying right things does not make one a right guy.

So far 2 calls from Imran
Both successful
I expect the lahore one to be successful too PTI has huge support there

Dont get this idiot confuse khan. On one side he is having talks with government and on other side he is having lockdown calls in different cities which are failure..what he has achieved so far by doing these useless dharna sit-ins long marches shut down calls etc

Government should ignore this ilzam khan and let him do these shut down calls as well and let see what next he will come up with..He is getting more psycho day by day lol

Whole Faisalabad Closed
Whole Karachi Closed
PTI has proved it has serious street power. PMLN has proved it has armed Gullu league, so brave to straight fire in every city from Model town , then Gujranwala, Jhelum and then Faisalabad. Real face of PMLN is already exposed many times.
Protest happens, when you closes all doors of Justice and this is their right, even Whole Newyork was closed after killing of One black man, but here PMLN terrorist doing straight fire on PTI in every city and nobody arrest them .

Back
Top Bottom