What's new

Zulfiqar - IRAN MADE MBT

Yep, read about it.

Hit by 1 Kornet ATGM;

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

There is a difference between what you said before ..

Any ways here;

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

What flat frontal "hull" ?
image.jpeg

What is AK? Al Khalid?
Because it sucks a lot.
Price is 5.8 million dollars, when you can buy a fourth generation Merkava MK4 for 4.5 million dollars with much better specs.

Why does it suck? Cos you say so?

This guy takes the meaning of retard to the next level :lol:
Use your eyes for a moment and stop relying on the wikipedia. This tank has nothing in common with the M-60 other than the fact they are both tanks. The wikipedia info you're using is NOT talking about the Zulfiqar-3 tank I posted, but earlier tanks made in the 80's. But obviously you're too thick to understand that.

As for the rest of your BS, all tanks in the world today would be turned into junk with ATM's. We saw what hezbollah did to our super duper merkava did we not?

This Z-3 tank is not being invested in, the main Iranian tank will be the upcoming Karrar. We'll wait and see the capabilities of that and then judge. Now go back to editing and reading wikipedia.

Yeah of course, should I rely on Iranians that faked numerous amounts of times? should I remind you about the F313?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulfiqar_(tank)
How retarded are you? can't you read?
17.85 hp/ton (Zuliqfar 3)
"
he Zulfiqar-3[10] is the most "advanced" variant of the Zulfiqar family. It features considerable upgrades to the fire control system, chassis, engine and main gun. The new variant is equipped with the 2A46 125 mm smoothbore cannon with an autoloader, a laser rangefinder and a new fire control system.[11] It is also fitted with a reinforced turret and the wheels are covered by an armoured skirt.[12][13]"
2A46 is based on the T64's cannon and T72

"The tank has a distinctive box-shaped, steel-welded turret of local design.[4] The Zulfiqar is believed to be developed from major components of the Soviet T-72 and American M48 and M60 tanks.[5] The suspension is modelled on the M48 /M60 Patton tanks supplied to Iran by the U.S. The SPAT 1200 transmission also seems to be a local development of that of the M-60. Zulfiqar-1's combat weight has been reported to be 36 tonnes with a 780 hp diesel engine; giving the tank a 21.7 hp per ton ratio.[4] Some sources see resemblances between the Zulfiqar design and the Brazilian prototype Osório.[4]

The Zulfiqar is operated by a crew of three personnel. The automatic loader is believed to be the same one from the T-72 tank.[6]"

Nope :)
No ATGM can destroy the Merkava 4 now because of our advanced APS :)
And what? the same group that launched 1000 ATGMs against our Merkavas, destroying only 3, none of them are Mk4?
And what I was talking about that the Zulifiqar cannot fire ATGMs.

Yeah of course, should I rely on Iranians that faked numerous amounts of times? should I remind you about the F313?

"
he Zulfiqar-3[10] is the most "advanced" variant of the Zulfiqar family. It features considerable upgrades to the fire control system, chassis, engine and main gun. The new variant is equipped with the 2A46 125 mm smoothbore cannon with an autoloader, a laser rangefinder and a new fire control system.[11] It is also fitted with a reinforced turret and the wheels are covered by an armoured skirt.[12][13]"

"The tank has a distinctive box-shaped, steel-welded turret of local design.[4] The Zulfiqar is believed to be developed from major components of the Soviet T-72 and American M48 and M60 tanks.[5] The suspension is modelled on the M48 /M60 Patton tanks supplied to Iran by the U.S. The SPAT 1200 transmission also seems to be a local development of that of the M-60. Zulfiqar-1's combat weight has been reported to be 36 tonnes with a 780 hp diesel engine; giving the tank a 21.7 hp per ton ratio.[4] Some sources see resemblances between the Zulfiqar design and the Brazilian prototype Osório.[4]

The Zulfiqar is operated by a crew of three personnel. The automatic loader is believed to be the same one from the T-72 tank.[6]"

And what? the same group that launched 1000 ATGMs against our Merkavas, destroying only 3, none of them are Mk4?

Couldn't stop an RPG;

"

F-313 is the fateh-313 missile, that is fake? Are you high?
Once again retard, the wikipedia is NOT talking about zulfiqar-3 but Z-1 or 2. Here is the z-1:

otvaga2004_zulfiqar-1_02-300x225.jpg

Even then, we are talking about wikipedia here which can be edited by some 12 year old kid like yourself. Either way, you're too thick to understand which tank they're even talking about. This is what happens when you're clueless about what you're talking about :lol:

Hit by 1 Kornet ATGM;

View attachment 308805

View attachment 308806 View attachment 308807

There is a difference between what you said before ..

Any ways here;

View attachment 308804

View attachment 308802

What flat frontal "hull" ?
View attachment 308803

Why does it suck? Cos you say so?
Damn you are retarded

The Merkava that crashed... the tank doesn't defend itself from stupidity.
The first Merkava destroyed- its a Mk1, not a modern tank, just a second generation tank, what do you think will happen?
Second picture is an Abrams
Third- the ATGM didn't even penetrate the armor fully, the tank was repaired and its fully functional now.

By flat I meant NOT ANGLED
the armor is angled at about 60 degrees, and the armor itself doesn't look that thick, not maximizing its thickness.

It sucks because it costs more than a Merkava, while it have poor power to weight ratio, T64's gun, no APS, thin armor, bad sloping of armor, using old suspension, cannot fire ATGM's and such.

F-313 is the fateh-313 missile, that is fake? Are you high?
Once again retard, the wikipedia is NOT talking about zulfiqar-3 but Z-1 or 2. Here is the z-1:

otvaga2004_zulfiqar-1_02-300x225.jpg

Even then, we are talking about wikipedia here which can be edited by some 12 year old kid like yourself. Either way, you're too thick to understand which tank they're even talking about. This is what happens when you're clueless about what you're talking about :lol:

I was talking about the F313 Qaher, this jet- https://www.google.co.il/search?q=F...ei=Sw9TV8m5BoLzUo64q4gF#imgrc=NlaSF8rtGJ93MM:

YES, THE WIKIPEDIA IS TALKING ABOUT THE ZULFIQAR 3
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulfiqar_(tank)#Zulfiqar-3
You are the 12 year old kid, cannot understand simple English words, I actually was in the Israeli army, unlike you that probably never saw a fucking handgun, not talking about a tank
your Zulfiqar SUCKS, it cannot compete with ANYTHING.

Couldn't stop an RPG;

First tank in the first video, the Magach 7, retired, based on an M60, not Merkava.

Its a fact that 1000 ATGMs were launched against the Merkavas, destroying only 3

Oh, and second video- It didn't even hit, the Trophy APS destroyed it before it did anything
That's why Hamas didn't upload the second after the explosion.

Damn you are retarded

The Merkava that crashed... the tank doesn't defend itself from stupidity.
The first Merkava destroyed- its a Mk1, not a modern tank, just a second generation tank, what do you think will happen?
Second picture is an Abrams
Third- the ATGM didn't even penetrate the armor fully, the tank was repaired and its fully functional now.

By flat I meant NOT ANGLED
the armor is angled at about 60 degrees, and the armor itself doesn't look that thick, not maximizing its thickness.

It sucks because it costs more than a Merkava, while it have poor power to weight ratio, T64's gun, no APS, thin armor, bad sloping of armor, using old suspension, cannot fire ATGM's and such.

I was talking about the F313 Qaher, this jet- https://www.google.co.il/search?q=F313&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=949&tbm=isch&imgil=NlaSF8rtGJ93MM%3A%3BWXkK33HhTEJvBM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Faviationintel.com%252Fmy-message-to-the-west-concerning-irans-f-313-fighter-arrogance-can-get-you-killed%252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=NlaSF8rtGJ93MM%3A%2CWXkK33HhTEJvBM%2C_&usg=__-wbZ07Fs1lxGHph5mxcvnPvGxnc=&ved=0ahUKEwiJi--g8o7NAhWCuRQKHQ7cClEQyjcIJQ&ei=Sw9TV8m5BoLzUo64q4gF#imgrc=NlaSF8rtGJ93MM:

YES, THE WIKIPEDIA IS TALKING ABOUT THE ZULFIQAR 3
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulfiqar_(tank)#Zulfiqar-3
You are the 12 year old kid, cannot understand simple English words, I actually was in the Israeli army, unlike you that probably never saw a fucking handgun, not talking about a tank
your Zulfiqar SUCKS, it cannot compete with ANYTHING.

What an absolute imbecile this guy is. Even your own wikipedia sources states this:

"The Zulfiqar-1 is based on the M60 Patton model acquired under the pre-revolution era. The Zulfiqar-1 was first revealed in public in 1994. A total of six prototypes were completed and field tested in 1997. The Zulfiqar-1 is protected by a welded steel hull and the turret is reinforced by a composite armour. The Zulfiqar-1 is armed with a 125mm Smoothbore gun taken from a T-72"

Under ZULFIQAR 1. How god damned retarded are you? You can't even read the source which you are posting :lol::rofl:

Too hard to discuss. We are now a little state, crippled and filleted by EU , USA and NATO.
But we have the human and industrial power to produce all kind of sophisticated weapons.
Wish Iran success.

I wish your country all the best brother. The Yankees and their European puppet will do everything to stop a nation going the indigenisation path as they always want you to rely on them.

How's the Hasbara going, Little Beny?

Comparing prototypes to fully operational tanks, are we?

That's right little Benny, get your technical information from Wikipedia. Next you'll be assuring us of Wikipedia's ultimate reliability in the fields of;

electronics,

error-wikipedia.jpg

astronomy,

funny-pictures-auto-659333.jpeg

comics,

agnQ9RlVdlhvltv57JscWbXbo1_400.png

US Politics,

slide_5659_79235_large.jpg

Crime,

auto-200108.jpeg

cinema,

funny-Jeremy-Lee-Renner-pic-Wikipedia-1.jpg

So kid, maybe you should find a better source of military-technical information other than fvcking Wikipedia. You could ask Kim Kardashian, or George Bush's butthole. I hear brick walls are great sources of information for Iranian main battle tank programs as well nowadays.

What an absolute imbecile this guy is. Even your own wikipedia sources states this:

"The Zulfiqar-1 is based on the M60 Patton model acquired under the pre-revolution era. The Zulfiqar-1 was first revealed in public in 1994. A total of six prototypes were completed and field tested in 1997. The Zulfiqar-1 is protected by a welded steel hull and the turret is reinforced by a composite armour. The Zulfiqar-1 is armed with a 125mm Smoothbore gun taken from a T-72"

Under ZULFIQAR 1. How god damned retarded are you? You can't even read the source which you are posting :lol::rofl:
AND THE SAME ABOUT THE ZULFIQAR 3
"The Zulfiqar 3 is the most advanced variant of the Zulfiqar family. It features considerable upgrades to the fire control system, chassis, engine and main gun. The new variant is equipped with the 2A46 125 mm smoothbore cannon with an autoloader, a laser rangefinder and a new fire control system.[11] It is also fitted with a reinforced turret and the wheels are covered by an armoured skirt.[12][13]"
WHICH IS THE SAME CANNON ON THE T72 and T64 upgraded versions
I don't really care about what tank they came from, the point is that it have very poor power to weight ratio, bad cannon, no protection.

AND THE SAME ABOUT THE ZULFIQAR 3
"The Zulfiqar 3 is the most advanced variant of the Zulfiqar family. It features considerable upgrades to the fire control system, chassis, engine and main gun. The new variant is equipped with the 2A46 125 mm smoothbore cannon with an autoloader, a laser rangefinder and a new fire control system.[11] It is also fitted with a reinforced turret and the wheels are covered by an armoured skirt.[12][13]"
WHICH IS THE SAME CANNON ON THE T72 and T64 upgraded versions
I don't really care about what tank they came from, the point is that it have very poor power to weight ratio, bad cannon, no protection.

You claimed Z-3 was based on M-60 ad yet even your own source did not say that. Are all you zionists this retarded? :lol:

How's the Hasbara going, Little Beny?

Comparing prototypes to fully operational tanks, are we?

That's right little Benny, get your technical information from Wikipedia. Next you'll be assuring us of Wikipedia's ultimate reliability in the fields of;

electronics,

error-wikipedia.jpg

astronomy,

funny-pictures-auto-659333.jpeg

comics,

agnQ9RlVdlhvltv57JscWbXbo1_400.png

US Politics,

slide_5659_79235_large.jpg

Crime,

auto-200108.jpeg

cinema,

funny-Jeremy-Lee-Renner-pic-Wikipedia-1.jpg

So kid, maybe you should find a better source of military-technical information other than fvcking Wikipedia. You could ask Kim Kardashian, or George Bush's butthole. I hear brick walls are great sources of information for Iranian main battle tank programs as well nowadays.
What?
Kid, all of that is fake
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_eclipse
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Boehner
Its easy to click on Inspect element, and change that shit.
cya later, kid.

You claimed Z-3 was based on M-60 ad yet even your own source did not say that. Are all you zionists this retarded? :lol:
I said that the Zulqifar or what ever is based on the M-60
I said that the Z3 has a bad gun, looks like an M60 HULL with minimized toy Abrams turret, T72 gun, poor power to weight ratio, no protection, poor armor and more.

What?
Kid, all of that is fake
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_eclipse
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Boehner
Its easy to click on Inspect element, and change that shit.
cya later, kid.

I said that the Zulqifar or what ever is based on the M-60
I said that the Z3 has a bad gun, looks like an M60 HULL with minimized toy Abrams turret, T72 gun, poor power to weight ratio, no protection, poor armor and more.

Go get some mental help retard. Z-3 looks nothing like a M-60, nor is its hull based on it. The only source you have for any of your claims is wikipedia :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom