What's new

Zimbabwe set to become first cricket team to tour Pakistan after March 2009

Good news!!

I am expecting a full house in Pakistan.

The only let down could be pakistani team, but anyways a good start. Hope situation improves and better team come to pakistan.

Where will they play , guys any news coming up ? @Zarvan , @Green Arrow , @AsianUnion , @ghostpk , @Color_Less_Sky , @Shamain , @Jazzbot ? i hope it's in Karachi , would love to see our national hero's in action , have never seen an official match .
Good development. Most likely they will play in Lahore, multan and pindi but we should also try to conduct match in Karachi and Hyderabad as well. We need to bring back cricket in our grounds and it is a major breakthrough in this regard.

Good development. Most likely they will play in Lahore, multan and pindi but we should also try to conduct match in Karachi and Hyderabad as well. We need to bring back cricket in our grounds and it is a major breakthrough in this regard.
I know , have been so unlucky , would love to see my first game , ever .

Looking forward to the day when we can play Pakistan in Pakistan. One stupid incident and the world goes crazy.

it will be good if Zimbabwe goes to Pakistan
the young team can play well and also after a long time itwill play in home ground a international match

All matches schedule in Lahore the only safest place we have in Pakistan. The guys who plan and assistance SL team attack busy in Tablighing:enjoy:

india was involved in attack on Sri Lankan Cricket team to destroy cricket in Pakistan, these mother fucking desparate bhartis will try something again This time Pakistan must respond in same language.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom