What's new

Zia ul Haq's Warning - Still Relevant Today?

Pakistan needs another leader like General Zia ul Haq. Someone who can look straight in the eye of the superpower and is not afraid to tell it the way it is. Someone who wont be bullied by a superpower. Someone who will place Pakistan's strategic interests first.

I believe only a Punjabi (such as General Zia Ul Haq) or a Pakhtoon leader (such as Imran Khan) can do this. Not Sindhis (Bhuttos/Zardaris) or Mohajirs (Musharraf) who bow down to their gora masters.

Your right these Sindhis, Muhajirs and the rest are not even Pakistani. Sometimes I don't even know why Urdu speakers even came to Pakistan, those idiots sacrifices their lives, properties, families, wealth etc to come to a country that openly discriminates against them and many other ethnicities. Bengalis were idiots too by joining Pakistan but they realized their mistake and thankfully separated. Lets hope Baluchis realize their mistakes as well. You know Pakistan should have only compromised of Punjab and KP. Because those people are more patriotic.

Founder of Pakistan (a Sindhi-Muhajir), The man who gave Pakistan the atomic bomb (a Muhajir), the man who brought Pakistan back up after a civil war (a Sindhi), the man who flooded Pakistan with economic growth (a Muhajir).
And going by your thinking these people are not patriotic or loyal to Pakistan and they bow down to their gora masters correct?

^^^

I don't agree with Omar, but the man who gave Pakistan an atmoic bomb is an ethnic Pashtun.

Pakistan is always a country of punjabis, the country is made for punjabis, God bless those punjabis they really helped indians.

Pakistan is always a country of punjabis, the country is made for punjabis, God bless those punjabis they really helped indians.

Dont troll!

@karachiite:just report this guy!Ive been reading his crapp posts since long!! I wonder where mods r.

Reguards
Ali Khan(balouch).

Dont troll!

@karachiite:just report this guy!Ive been reading his crapp posts since long!! I wonder where mods r.

Reguards
Ali Khan(balouch).

What i said isnt true????
Plz check the thread and see comments of your countrymen how they criticize your mohajirs, baluchis, sindhis, pukhtoons.
there is nothing in india like maharashtra, punjab and hyderabis etc.
pakistanis have to come out of their illness ans stop criticizing others, respect others and take a look at themselves.
if i am wrong tell me where i was?????????????

Dont troll!

Reguards
Ali Khan(balouch).

Brother we should look at first how our memebers criticize other ethnic peoples. if someone is wrong whether related to any ethnic caste he should be wrong but dont evaluate regions for that purpose.

Plz check the thread and see comments of your countrymen how they criticize your mohajirs, baluchis, sindhis, pukhtoons.
pakistanis have to come out of their illness ans stop criticizing others, respect others and take a look at themselves.

C'mon man who you trying to fool? Forgot about North Indian vs South Indian? How people from UP and South India get discriminated and killed in Maharashtra? In India there is a lot of ethnic and caste based violence. All of eastern India is troubled because of ethnicity, have you forgotten Nagaland, Assam, Bihar? Is the current Telangana issue not based on language and ethnicity?

India also facing similar problems, see how biharis kicked out from mumbai.

Brother we should look at first how our memebers criticize other ethnic peoples. if someone is wrong whether related to any ethnic caste he should be wrong but dont evaluate regions for that purpose.

I as a muslim believes that if any muslim do suicide attack/bad activities then it is his personal problem, doesnt means that every muslims have problems.
Similar example apply to any caste.

C'mon man who you trying to fool? Forgot about North Indian vs South Indian? How people from UP and South India get discriminated and killed in Maharashtra? In India there is a lot of ethnic and caste based violence. All of eastern India is troubled because of ethnicity, have you forgotten Nagaland, Assam, Bihar? Is the current Telangana issue not based on language and ethnicity?

problem is there but such problems is due to illeterate people or some common people but here in this forum where most of the people are literate and educated should not behave like the way they behaved. Sorry.

Sad, but true. Discrimination based on Caste/Ethnicity does exist at some level in my country. Some of it politically driven, some practised by citizens themselves. Only Plus for us is that Law, provisioned by Indian Penal Code, exist to tackle such hate crime's.

What i said isnt true???
?

No its not!

Wat countrymen? 1 guy who hates indians more than anything? who has been racist towards indians?

He didnt say anything abt pashtuns or balouchis, but sindhis n mohajirs And even tht in his unconsiousness mixed with the hate every Pakistani feels towards zardari and altaf the thugs!

P.S=This forum is full of sindhis,pashtuns,balouch,punjabi,mohajirs!So stop with ur rants!

Really? i wonder wht bal thakuray rants about all the time! atleast we dont have problems like tht!

Who is criticizing others? r u delusional?........ u came to this threads with ur ethno-centered troll post!

I mean who the heck invite u to our problem? who r u to comment like this?
Live in ur limits.......

Back
Top Bottom