What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2012

FT serie LGB, very interesting. It seems that this familly of LGB continues to grow up comparing to last Zhuhai Air Show...

Depending on the version, this serie of LGB can reach 90km of maximum effective range and an accuracy of 3m.

sWli4.jpg

B3QD8.jpg

mZLdB.jpg

EXTnn.jpg

5qGbn.jpg

Cvpnq.jpg

vlyQk.jpg

:coffee:

All J-10AY and J-10SY of August 1st aecrobatic team started intensive rehearsal flights today...

According to the journalist of CCTV in this video, new flight desmonstration programs will be carried out during this air show "to bring some freash sensations to visitors" -

Last edited by a moderator:
The Kamra attack thread? Any idea that which page? Early ones or the later ones?

The pilot said to member skywalker that one Saab is destroyed, 2 damaged. See the JF main thread, page 544, last post.

May be you still have access but i have lost the search facility, however i pointed it out in the later stages.
Skywalker wasn't quoting the pilot, in fact according to him, the pilot seemed clueless to a number of queries. !!

2_201211100325225937.jpg

The three shipper formation leader of JF-17 Thunder seen at Zhuhai International Airport, China. Pakistan’s pride JF-17 Thunders have reached in China on Friday to participate in forthcoming 9th Zhuhai Air Show (China) from 13-18 Nov, 2012.

May be you still have access but i have lost the search facility, however i pointed it out in the later stages.
Skywalker wasn't quoting the pilot, in fact according to him, the pilot seemed clueless to a number of queries. !!

I am searching the thread, but in 190 odd pages, it is difficult!!!

And the irony is I had been told with a big smile on the face.

Now who told with a smiling face? Ofcourse the pilot! Clueless to a number of queries, not all of them!

Secondly, when 5 people in real life tell me that it is destroyed on my face on the morning of the attack, then I am forced to believe that it is destroyed. Add to that Fieldmarshal (now I know what he meant by 1/3rd strength), Areesh, and a couple of other members, you can't deny that.

I can also point out some other facts, but let's this somewhere else, and let this thread remain dedicated to Zhuhai Airshow.:)

UAV WJ-600, developed by CASIC group, it is said to be the fastest chinese UAVs.

What is very interesting is that this UAV is launched like a cruise missile, from a tube launcher, that could enhance it's deployment efficiency.

WJ-600 had been presented 2 years ago in the last Zhuhai Air Show, nothing really new so. Maybe just in one point, we can see that it carries 2 air-ground missiles known as CM-502KG, probably derivated from C-50x serie missiles...

NzzQF.jpg

OUlPj.jpg

6WOJv.jpg

vbHCv.jpg

PIALv.jpg

MQgqM.jpg

UAV WJ-600, developed by CASIC group, it is said to be the fastest chinese UAVs.

What is very interesting is that this UAV is launched like a cruise missile, from a tube launcher, that could enhance it's deployment efficiency.

WJ-600 had been presented 2 years ago in the last Zhuhai Air Show, nothing really new so. Maybe just in one point, we can see that it carries 2 air-ground missiles known as CM-502KG, probably derivated from C-50x serie missiles...

NzzQF.jpg

No disrespect that looks photoshopped.

Someone has an idea on this new missile, CM-400AKG? Derivated from YJ-4 serie?

It is said to be compatible with FC-1/JF-17...

iJfoA.jpg

New ground-to-ground guided rocket system - SY-300, very interesting...

S5iIL.jpg

MyrAj.jpg

agE42.jpg

PAwoA.jpg

7p94W.jpg

An another guided rocket system, developed by CASIC group, SY-400.

These SY-400 guided rockets and BP-12A ground-to-ground short range balistic missiles could share the same vertical launcher...

mYVsN.jpg

ErsSu.jpg

8rRXT.jpg

14eKV.jpg

5IYpj.jpg

bMPTD.jpg

KsVi3.jpg

We can see that CASIC propose to their customers to combine SY-300, SY-400, BP-12A and CM-602G toattack for different missions and for different kind of targets...

FL-3000N shipborn CIWS system, I don't know if there is something to see with chinese internally used HQ-10, which is installed on aircraft carrier 16 Liaoning and also all Type 056 corvette.

The history I heard a long time ago is that initially 2 different groups were developping similar product to compete for HQ-10 program, and CASIC lost the deal but obtains the exportation permise, and this becomes FL-3000N.

It means that FL-3000N is already a product not selected by chinese navy, so in terms of performance it could be inferior to HQ-10?

GeyeI.jpg

8HRKa.jpg

z3g8B.jpg

s6mZN.jpg

9y47Z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom