What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2012

20121110123200342.jpg

Is that ERIYE logo on the patch of the guy on the left?

What is he doing there if it is indeed ERIYE?

Here is another Saab 2000 patch for comparison.

550567_436279986402302_179240852_n.jpg

With a few mods to the top and the stylized ERIEYE written, its the same IMO.

Wow. Some seriously cool stuff being exhibited this time. Loving it.

^^ Must have forgotten to take it off,as apperantly there are no erieyes left with PAF, all are toast :p

^^ Must have forgotten to take it off,as apperantly there are no erieyes left with PAF, all are toast :p

Who told you all are toast? One is still there AFAIK!!!:D

But still, why is he there? Maybe something to do with ZDK or anything? 1 C-130 and 3 JF's went to China, nothing else.

An another well known sea-attack missile, C-802A...

sSWjs.jpg

dUump.jpg

eaHpS.jpg

KC2rR.jpg

t2iZd.jpg

VZz0s.jpg

We can see that chinese engineers made a big effort on weight cutting - Only 600kg for air-launched version with a 190kg warhead and 180km of effective range. Just for comparison, french AM-39 missile is 670kg weight with a 160kg warhead, and a 180km effective range as well.

:coffee:

The most exciting news for me today - Z-10 heavy attack helicopter and Z-19 light attack and recognition helicopter, arrived both today in Zhuhai Air Show!!!

They are both so far "classified" programs, it's very surprising to see both of them in an open air show.

We don't know if there will be flight demonstrations or not...

According to this CCTV video, both of these helicopters use own-developed engines, another sign that China invests massively into all kind of engines development.

Last edited by a moderator:
A small and light anti-ship missile, C-701, nothing new...

YqzsZ.jpg

L7Bbl.jpg

GuFS1.jpg

XS6uK.jpg

If one pays attention on the first photo, we can see a SH-1 UAV designed by CASIC group, does it suggest that C-701 could now be carried by drones as well?

Who told you all are toast? One is still there AFAIK!!!:D

But still, why is he there? Maybe something to do with ZDK or anything? 1 C-130 and 3 JF's went to China, nothing else.

We Pakistanis love controversies and tend to wonder what shooting our self in the foot would feel like.
I wish i could dig up one of my post after the Kamra attack, where i did say that rumour has it that THE SLIGHTLY DAMAGED ERIEYE has been flown out to China.......but i guess my post wasn't spicy enough to satisfy the cravings of some members here.
Give it time........though shall learn more. !!!

Yeah sure, I must have missed that post. Could you post the link.

BTW, did you see the JF-17 thread? A JF pilot said the same!!!

If you can, dig up the main thread after the attack, you will find it there......in my reply to Oscar.
And what did JF pilot exactly disclosed. ??

If you can, dig up the main thread after the attack, you will find it there......in my reply to Oscar.
And what did JF pilot exactly disclosed. ??

The Kamra attack thread? Any idea that which page? Early ones or the later ones?

The pilot said to member skywalker that one Saab is destroyed, 2 damaged. See the JF main thread, page 544, last post.

Back
Top Bottom