What's new

Zhuhai Air Show 2012

I heard that the United Arab Emirates have brought some Wing Loong UCAV, and it seems that some african countries are also interested by this drone...

xCxTq.jpg

PH5pO.jpg

SHkiL.jpg

I don't know if someone remember this video, shown in the last Zhuhai Air Show 2010 by 611th Institut, on the development and ground attack testing of Wing Loong UCAV...

:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the CEO of CATIC (China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation), 11 countries are interested by FC-1/JF-17 aircraft and 10 of them have already performed flight evaluations...

These 11 countries are Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Congo, Egypt, Iran, Nigeria, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Sudan and Zimbabwe.

According to the CEO of CATIC (China National Aero-Technology Import & Export Corporation), 11 countries are interested by FC-1/JF-17 aircraft and 10 of them have already performed flight evaluations...

These 11 countries are Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Congo, Egypt, Iran, Nigeria, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Sudan and Zimbabwe.

Super job on bringing us the show in our homes. Really appreciate your efforts. Really envy you as you can touch the stuff and smell the burning JP-8.

Keep it up.

LY-80, a medium range SAM system, probably derivated and downgraded from HQ-16A system...

HaRE3.jpg

lLKxZ.jpg

M0N3q.jpg

RJodu.jpg

ABkXh.jpg

If I'm not wrong -

* HQ-16, the original version, is a pure naval SAM system
* HQ-16A, for PLA Ground force, is derivated from the naval HQ-16
* HQ-16B, also for PLA Ground force, is derivated from HQ-16A, with Active/Passive double seekers technology
* HQ-16(G), is under development for chinese marine, it is derivated from HQ-16 and probably some technologies from HQ-16B

I read an article recently about HQ-16. It is a pretty deadly weapon. It has speed of 3Xsound speed and can hit low flying object (15 from the ground), and is a perfect (sort of) defence against incoming planes, guided precision weapons, and missiles (perhaps such as Indian Brahmos). One unit of system can track 8 objects simultaneously and attacks 4 of them… It needs only 13 minutes to transit from mobile state to combat ready state...and more.

:agree:

China first home-made single aisle 150-seat class civil aircraft, C-919... So far 380 are ordered plus 60 in option, if I'm not wrong...

militaryc919049.jpg

militaryc919051.jpg

militaryc919053.jpg

militaryc919054.jpg

militaryc919056.jpg

militaryc919057.jpg

militaryc919060.jpg

Back
Top Bottom