What's new

Zhuhai 2018

Hmmm?? :unsure:

But the JL-9 is neither new or a suitable modern "light attack" aircraft.

I think is FTC-2000G is made based on foreign customer requirement. From what I know, DSI inlet, increase hardpoint from tip of main wing able to carry missiles, like F-16. Even possibly CFT tanks to significantly increase the range. This plane is more like a competitors to JF-17 but definitely with a cheaper price tag and twin seater available more quickly.

FTC2000G-Back.jpg

FTC2000G-Back.jpe

I think is FTC-2000G is made based on foreign customer requirement. ...

Thanks, but no info on who's that customer??

By the way ... are the otherwise already some info out on what we can expect at Zhuhai this year? :welcome:

I hope, however unlikely, that it’ll be H20.
I think the best export product for Zhuhai 2018 will be surprisingly the FTC-2000G. It has reported secure a number of foreign customer.

The state-owned Aviation Industry Corp of China (AVIC) indicated on its WeChat account earlier this week that it had a haul of orders from an unspecified Southeast Asian county for its FTC-2000G multipurpose aircraft, the export version of the J-7 interceptor jet that ceased production in 2013, which in turn was a license-built version of the Soviet Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21.

http://www.atimes.com/article/chinas-budget-jet-fighters-on-course-for-asian-airspace/

I think the best export product for Zhuhai 2018 will be surprisingly the FTC-2000G. It has reported secure a number of foreign customer.
What about Z-10ME?

Pictures didn't show up. Here's the SH11 with 155mm 39 caliber gun for the export market. The system is designed with the ability to swap to a 155mm 52 caliber gun without needing to change chassis.

I must admit - even if I can fully understand it from the marketing aspect - I'm a bit annoyed why so many army weapons are on show at this "AIR SHOW". o_O

Back
Top Bottom