What's new

Zhuhai 2018

Sorry ... this is maybe a bit better:

Oedo just noted:

中国航空工業が今年11月6日から11日まで珠海で開催予定のエアショーチャイナ2018ですべて公開可能の飛行機を出展する、二つの第五世代機も登場する。世界から注目されている「20シリーズ」は集団で公開する可能性も高い。

http://news.sina.com.cn/c/2018-03-11/doc-ifysekkz5970176.shtml

Two fifth generation aircraft which China exhibits all open air planes with Airshow China 2018 scheduled to be held in Zhuhai from November 6 to 11 this year will also appear. There is a high possibility of releasing "20 series" attracting attention from all over the world.

AVIC to showcase star aircraft at Airshow China 2018
Sourc China Military Online
Editor Yao Jianing
Time 2018-03-12

4437e6581cb01c10858d15.jpg

ZHUHAI, Mar. 12 (ChinaMil) – The Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) will take its star aircraft to the 12th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition (Airshow China), which will run from 6th to 11th of November in Zhuhai, a coastal city in south China's Guangdong province.

AVIC Spokesperson Zhou Guoqiang said on Sunday that the company will promote at the Airshow its “20 series” high-end aviation equipment and some of its star products in the international market, demonstrating China’s aviation industry's capability in the independent R&D of advanced aviation equipment.

Visitors to the airshow will have opportunities to see fighter jets, helicopters, trainers, drones, transport aircraft, special aircraft, and airborne weapons systems produced by the AVIC for the aviation troops of the Army, Navy and Air Force of the PLA.

Apart from coordinating with the air forces of China and Pakistan in their aerobatic flight at the airshow, the AVIC will organize flight demonstrations by transport aircraft, helicopters, and general-purpose aircraft.

In a bid to showcase achievements made in military-civilian integration and technological innovation efforts, the AVIC will also bring its regional airliner series, civilian helicopter series, and general-purpose aircraft series, as well as key airborne avionics and electromechanical products and projects to the exhibition, Zhou said.

@Deino isnt it a bit early to start a thread on Zuhai...i mean the airshow is in Nov and we are still in March :p::p::p::p::p:

No ... esp. since I try to be there. :-)
The J-20's appearance at the 2016 Zhuhai was way too short ... at only around 1 minute. I hope this time, they stay longer and perform more aerial maneuvers ... give us a finer aerial demonstration

The J-20's appearance at the 2016 Zhuhai was way too short ... at only around 1 minute. I hope this time, they stay longer and perform more aerial maneuvers ... give us a finer aerial demonstration
It might be even available for static display.

A new aircraft now under assembly at GAC will take part in this year's Zhuhai Airshow. :D

Maybe the alleged new next generation primary trainer. Both Hongdu and Guizhou are said to be the main contenders or I heard rumours about a GAAC is working on a light attack aircraft. :unsure:

If possible yes. I have an invitation by my publisher arranged with some help from the Chinese embassy in Vienna ... my main problem right now is time and if my job permits it to be off for one week.
If there is a static display, please take as many shots as possible for all of us back home! :enjoy::tup::D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom