What's new

J-20 stunning aerial dance with the Chinese domestic engines in Zhuhai airshow

While the cloudy skies suck for an airshow, the humidity is great for condensation during high AoA moves.

There are IAF officers that have publicly claimed that the J-20 is no match for the Rafale :omghaha: Even the French are not this stupid.
maxresdefault.jpg

This one has some best catches as well.

Based on western air force global rankings, China becomes the 4th strongest air force in the world, only after US, Russia and India.
Those clown can only resort to this kind of unprofessional and bias ranking to ease their wounded ego about rising China power.

There is absolutely no doubt China airforce is the best in the world second to US only. In terms of number of combat planes, train personnel, support and budget. China is second to USAF. Our budget is second to US but that doesn't mean we use the money equally like our US counterpart. One USD million may buy 4times the same amount of equipment in China compare to US.

There is absolutely no doubt China airforce is the best in the world second to US only.
I would put a huge question mark on this. So long west dominates the media it will be 2nd to none regardless of ground realities.

I would put a huge question mark on this. So long west dominates the media it will be 2nd to none regardless of ground realities.
I agree it's the media hype that bring down China ranking. But I am just tried of the typical excuse like China lacking war experience. Seems like Russia having their air campaign in Syria for many years recently didn't help much. So the so called wrong experience are overhype and didn't help in a real modern aerial warfare as demonstrated in Ukraine war.

War is expensive. Budget are very critical in fighting a modern warfare. US and China having the highest budget in the world. It is also precisely money that build USAF into a dominate force. Just in terms of equipment,China air force almost equal to whatever the USAF has from awacs fleet, tanker, transport plane, support , bomber and multi role.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom