What's new

ZERO TOLERANCE Policy towards Sexual Harassment

tussi wadda maloom hai :pop:
Punjabi ki taange torne se guraiz keejiay. Thuaddi bari merbani.

@ tiopic, Ladies should ignore discourteous posters. Not every comment needs a reply.

Does replying to a woman in d same tone( that she is speaking) comes under sexual harassment ?

Punjabi ki taange torne se guraiz keejiay. Thuaddi bari merbani.

@ tiopic, Ladies should ignore discourteous posters. Not every comment needs a reply.
You think ladies are going around chasing them with chappals? Though I wish there was some chappal thing instead of negative ratings - that chappal ratings would alone show who is a tharkhi!

No we are being chased even without replies, explain that genius!

Sir do you recall an extremely foul mouthed member long live india who had abused in bollywood song for aps students thread.... do we all remember the kind of abuse he had done against me and us all....yet he is unbanned after a mini ban. And then iwas calling a certain mod again and again and again plz atleast do del the abusive post and dont know why he was so lax abt it, wasnt deleting it. Eventually ihad to go to ghqf or it.

Tho he isnt posting but he ws the offender that even indians were demanding his perma ban.

And honestly iwill say this now...indians are some very very crass ppl. That same poster stole a chat from my wall , photoshopped it and posted in indian pol corner thread where these indians know we dont visit. Some moderator found out and removed it. Tho i never knew abt it then. But recently in a thread another indian member who had taken and saved a screenshot of photoshopped post by long live india posted it quoting me. From that screenshot i found the original thread link and went there , what is so shameless abt these indians is that many of them including sarthakganguly etc who knew us posters well tht we would never say such things....all pretended as if the screenshot is rreal and went on to discuss it shamelessly passing absurd remarks on pakistanis etc etc.

Lastly, iwont complain on him not getting banned because i complained to the site owner abt the offender. If he is willing to keep ppl on his site...then thats the admin's choice and part of their policy. After that i dont know what more is left to say.

Secondly, u need to observe ur tharki syed.ali.haider's certain type of posting behavior. He is an ........ of highest order.

@Akheilos

Next time , please report any abuse directly to @Slav Defence who is very serious about nipping such abusers in the bud....

We have absolutely NO use for such " MiSOGYNISTIC " members, no matter what their Nationality.

Oh and i had to mention karan gulati is a seemingly new agressive multi id. I was thinking of mentioning before a mod but then i thought ..i wud be criticized.

You think ladies are going around chasing them with chappals? Though I wish there was some chappal thing instead of negative ratings - that chappal ratings would alone show who is a tharkhi!

No we are being chased even without replies, explain that genius!

You are here talking and protesting about sexual harassment, and yet you thanked (condoned) this disgusting post by none other than a TTA, which was obviously aimed at a fellow female member? You and @Shamain both.

@Icarus and @Manticore I reported this post earlier as well, yet it still stands today. Tell me if this isn't sexual harassment and character assassination.

Pakistani corner | Page 159

There are stories of older times when a cunning prostitute would insert herself into the courts. She would use all her cunning and guile to gain position and maintain favour.
But times change and not everything that was true today remains true tomorrow. There are examples found in every era of such women, who act cute and polite but are venomous soul sucking harpies.
But in the end they always end up losing because they think that after being exposed in the open as a two faced slut, they are have credibility left in life.

I am thinking this could be the start of a new story I am writing... From the Mughal era to today, the way of the harlot... Will share when I am done..

Ps no quotes on this, just after some people asked what I like to write, i am sharing this here.

This is surprising mods . People under your nose go ahead disrespecting entire nationality and everyone gives a blind eye towards it. We don't know how to respect our women?

What we are go ahead and generalize , Remember actions of some doesn't say jack about all Indians.

People shamelessly say these things and blame mods for giving us too much space , yeah sure.

which was obviously aimed at a fellow female member?
Why do you say so? Which part of the story does she fit?

How rude of you to think of her like that! :o:

She had her talk with the poster and she found out she sees herself everywhere even in a story and I am almost sure you alerted her with fake hopes of being addressed in such a manner!

Lastly, he asked which part does she see herself as and she couldnt explain. He asked why she sees herself in this story, she again couldnt explain!

So can you?

Is that how low you think of her? That you even see her in such stories? I see the level of respect you give to your women @Manticore this is how they treat their women, how can we expect anything more from them?

@Icarus and @Manticore I reported this post earlier as well, yet it still stands today. Tell me if this isn't sexual harassment and character assassination.
explain how it is?

He wrote a story and mind you he writes a few.... You saw her in it and alerted her...How disgusting of you!

This is surprising mods . People under your nose go ahead disrespecting entire nationality and everyone gives a blind eye towards it. We don't know how to respect our women?

What we are go ahead and generalize , Remember actions of some doesn't say jack about all Indians.

People shamelessly say these things and blame mods for giving us too much space , yeah sure.
Kindly do explain why you trashed EVERY thread of mine relating to india but not a single thread of indian members which they open about Pakistan?

So please keep the victim complex and crocodile tears in!

whole country of 1.3 billion people is being abused and as a result of this many other members go for trolling though mature members like us can only report to stop such abuses to ensure there is less amount of trolling and abuses here. i too will leave this forum too bro there is nothing for us to contribute here

whole country of 1.3 billion people is being abused and as a result of this many other members go for trolling though mature members like us can only report to stop such abuses to ensure there is less amount of trolling and abuses here

You are here talking and protesting about sexual harassment, and yet you thanked (condoned) this disgusting post by none other than a TTA, which was obviously aimed at a fellow female member? You and @Shamain both.

Pakistani corner | Page 159
thank u for bringing this to notice,,,,I am quite amazed to find that 2 females actually thanked it.
so what happens when a staff member does it.
n @Akheilos ,,,do u think only one guy can come up with such smart posts.
u think setting such precedent will help u gals here :)

Last edited:
Why do you say so? Which part of the story does she fit?

How rude of you to think of her like that! :o:

She had her talk with the poster and she found out she sees herself everywhere even in a story and I am almost sure you alerted her with fake hopes of being addressed in such a manner!

Lastly, he asked which part does she see herself as and she couldnt explain. He asked why she sees herself in this story, she again couldnt explain!

So can you?

Is that how low you think of her? That you even see her in such stories? I see the level of respect you give to your women @Manticore this is how they treat their women, how can we expect anything more from them?

explain how it is?

He wrote a story and mind you he writes a few.... You saw her in it and alerted her...How disgusting of you!

Kindly do explain why you trashed EVERY thread of mine relating to india but not a single thread of indian members which they open about Pakistan?

So please keep the victim complex and crocodile tears in!

Oh right? And somehow you just magically knew whom I was talking about? You are not going to fool anyone with your antics, your hypocrisy is for everyone to see here. And am sure the moderators here will be a good judge of that

Regardless of whoever it was meant for, the fact that you thanked (read condoned) a post which uses derogatory words like sluts and prostitutes for women, shows where you stand as far as sexual harassment and respect for women is concerned.

Last edited:
well its not helping when cry babies and crocodile tears are running down even when indians are the ones opening threads on a Pakistani forum with a .pk

- do i need to mention all the levels of obsession here?

then why not ban all indians and finish it for once for all.this is an international forum and that can have any domain .pk, .com or any

@WebMaster @Horus The day asked me to go will never come back here

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom