What's new

ZERO TOLERANCE Policy towards Sexual Harassment

thank u for bringing this to notice,,,,I am quite amazed to find that 2 females actually thanked it.
so what happens when a staff member does it.
n @Akheilos ,,,do u think only one guy can come up with such smart posts.
u think setting such precedent will help u gals here :)
So now a Pakistani cant write about what he pleases coz some pompous indian may see themselves in their writing and get offended? :o:

I have seen @Akheilos and @Shamain posting

@Oscar @Manticore @Icarus @Slav Defence

If you read their posts you will realize that these girls/boys do not know how to address people. Most of the time they discuss people instead of discussing topics. Just read their posts and you will find 9 out of 10 times they would be discussing Indian members. I request you to kindly ban these two girls/boys permanently.

We have thousands of reported posts and few active mods.. neither am I active myself as much as I used to be. Its not mod bias but inactivity of the mods. To plug this gap we are in the process of adding 2 more mods .. of the 2, we have already added icarus.

Let bygones be bygones--- please concentrate in the present. After the implementation of the rule please let us know if some one breaks it.

My thread was for all members to show solidarity in upholding a common cause not bickering on past bitter experiences. It is BECAUSE of those experiences that we have taken this initiative.

This is surprising mods . People under your nose go ahead disrespecting entire nationality and everyone gives a blind eye towards it. We don't know how to respect our women?

What we are go ahead and generalize , Remember actions of some doesn't say jack about all Indians.

People shamelessly say these things and blame mods for giving us too much space , yeah sure.
Yes that was incorrect, we should never generalize. Report and mods will look into it.
Sir do you recall an extremely foul mouthed member long live india who had abused in bollywood song for aps students thread.... do we all remember the kind of abuse he had done against me and us all....yet he is unbanned after a mini ban. And then iwas calling a certain mod again and again and again plz atleast do del the abusive post and dont know why he was so lax abt it, wasnt deleting it. Eventually ihad to go to ghqf or it.

Tho he isnt posting but he ws the offender that even indians were demanding his perma ban.

That same poster stole a chat from my wall , photoshopped it and posted in indian pol corner thread where these indians know we dont visit. Some moderator found out and removed it. Tho i never knew abt it then. But recently in a thread another indian member who had taken and saved a screenshot of photoshopped post by long live india posted it quoting me. From that screenshot i found the original thread link and went there , many of them including sarthakganguly etc who knew us posters well tht we would never say such things....all pretended as if the screenshot is rreal and went on to discuss it shamelessly passing absurd remarks on pakistanis etc etc.

Lastly, iwont complain on him not getting banned because i complained to the site owner abt the offender. If he is willing to keep ppl on his site...then thats the admin's choice and part of their policy. After that i dont know what more is left to say.

@Akheilos
I am sure in future you will not have such complains, problem was inactive mods. Webmaster and moderation team is looking into it and have added Icarus, i am sure that in future mods will do their best.

My thread was for all members to show solidarity in upholding a common cause not bickering on past bitter experiences. It is BECAUSE of those experiences that we have taken this initiative.
Noted, from this point i will start taking screen shots and report them in Analyst forum. Sir, another problem is that those who do get banned for such comments or etc, etc reasons make multiple ID. A poster has had this problem(one of many), new members harassing her-clearly same member who was banned. Personally i tried my best-again i would say good to see Mods taking this problem seriously.

What about such female/male members? Doesn't this girl/boy deserves a straight ban?
Anyone, be it a male or a female, they will be banned for using incorrect language and getting personal-regardless of their nationality.

Last edited:
Thread has been made sticky for complains against sexual harassment.

A)To female posters:
Females are strongly advised for not to:
1-Share personal info
2-Disclose personal ID
3-Taking part in profane discussions.
4-Try not to interact with trolls.
5-Use some common sense:Look at the post,focus upon words and google it if you don't know the meanings.
6-Prefer to report rather than responding back to trolls.
7-Other members are requested to give moral support to harassed victim,unless mods are there,but without responding back with profanity.
8-Try to make positive contributions and try for not to waste your time and energy with chit chat threads.You can learn a lot here about defence and military. Grab the opportunity now.

B)To members:

1-Behave yourselves.
2-Look at 7(A)
3-If you find someone doing abuse in stealth manner,than report the post immediately.
4-If you are planning to have fun as discussed in 3(B) then you are committing suicide,remember that.

C)To Title holders:

1-As per criteria,rate negative upon abuse.
2-If you were found doing such shameful act then you will be demoted immediately.
3-To support a female victim,in mod's absence you can hit rating option as well.You all know that -3 to a post will hide it,thus preventing further embarrassment.Hence,it is your responsibility to be gentle with females and to give them all help and support they want to learn and to settle themselves in PDF environment.

Regards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Oscar @WebMaster @Horus @Icarus @jaibi @Irfan Baloch @Manticore

Last edited:
@Slav Defence

How to know if a poster is female? I can see the general assumption while responding to one is that of a male.
You don't need to.It is a part of nature and sexual dimorphism as a consequence of which you can clearly observe behavioral difference as well as difference in their dialect.Besides,use some common sense,you can see their profile where gender has been mentioned.
regards

Thread has been made sticky for complains against sexual harassment.

A)To female posters:
Females are strongly advised for not to:
1-Share personal info
2-Disclose personal ID
3-Taking part in profane discussions.
4-Try not to interact with trolls.
5-Use some common sense:Look at the post,focus upon words and google it if you don't know the meanings.
6-Prefer to report rather than responding back to trolls.
7-Other members are requested to give moral support to harassed victim,unless mods are there,but without responding back with profanity.
8-Try to make positive contributions and try for not to waste your time and energy with chit chat threads.You can learn a lot here about defence and military. Grab the opportunity now.

B)To members:

1-Behave yourselves.
2-Look at 7(A)
3-If you find someone doing abuse in stealth manner,than report the post immediately.
4-If you are planning to have fun as discussed in 3(B) then you are committing suicide,remember that.

C)To Title holders:

1-As per criteria,rate negative upon abuse.
2-If you were found doing such shameful act then you will be demoted immediately.
3-To support a female victim,in mod's absence you can hit rating option as well.You all know that -3 to a post will hide it,thus preventing further embarrassment.Hence,it is your responsibility to be gentle with females and to give them all help and support they want to learn and to settle themselves in PDF environment.

Regards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Oscar @WebMaster @Horus @Icarus @jaibi @Irfan Baloch @Manticore

Very good move ...
Highly appreciate. Other than this it would be nice to add few females into moderation team, so that females are represented well and can look into things from females prospective.

Also would like to know how can a female send a private message to mod teams if she is facing certain issues.

Very good move ...
Highly appreciate. Other than this it would be nice to add few females into moderation team, so that females are represented well and can look into things from females prospective.

Also would like to know how can a female send a private message to mod teams if she is facing certain issues.
Sadly,we don't have enough choices for females for moderatorship.It is huge responsibility and a lot of patience is needed to encounter trolls.Also,you need to have a natural instinct while choosing amongst wide variety of options.For example poster X had got ban while Y was only warned albeit both were indulge in fight or trolling.Now why?only mod knows and so administration.
So,things don't appear as easy as members think.
Regarding PM,forget females..even males can PM mods.
regards

Sadly,we don't have enough choices for females for moderatorship.It is huge responsibility and a lot of patience is needed to encounter trolls.Also,you need to have a natural instinct while choosing amongst wide variety of options.For example poster X had got ban while Y was only warned albeit both were indulge in fight or trolling.Now why?only mod knows and so administration.
So,things don't appear as easy as members think.
Regarding PM,forget females..even males can PM mods.
regards
Ok i have a small complaint related to use of certain words and iwill only tag u in ghq.

I do agree in principle and none method guarantee 100% identification in virtual world.

But I have seen incidence where claimed females liking posts abusing mother and sisters using extreme of female anatomy. And then same poster going around and complaining.

Credit though goes to your team in not going senseless over such blames and taking up action according to the merit of case.
We will ban them as well.Profanity is itself violation with accordance to forum rules.
regards

Back
Top Bottom