What's new

Zastava Arms of Serbia introduces its new modular automatic assault rifle at Partner 2017.

I only saw the post which Horus posted other than that the thing you are referring I failed to find at previous threads and what Horus posted I mean the summer trials sorry things are not looking good for both Berreta and BREN. Please post those results which you are talking about
Zarvan you have seen them, i have SEEN you replying to them!! What more can i say on this?
Go to the G3 rifle replacement thread and look for them again if you want to.

I would have shared them again if i had 0.001% hope of getting something positive out of you. At best, your response when proven wrong is to just ignore and do not reply. You talk about Islam and religion and all, is this what the religion tells you? Why the shame in admitting when you are wrong somewhere?

Again, the post i was referring to, you know them, you have replied to them and have discussed them. Go find it if you want to or just keep believing in WHATEVER you want.

Zarvan you have seen them, i have SEEN you replying to them!! What more can i say on this?
Go to the G3 rifle replacement thread and look for them again if you want to.

I would have shared them again if i had 0.001% hope of getting something positive out of you. At best, your response when proven wrong is to just ignore and do not reply. You talk about Islam and religion and all, is this what the religion tells you? Why the shame in admitting when you are wrong somewhere?

Again, the post i was referring to, you know them, you have replied to them and have discussed them. Go find it if you want to or just keep believing in WHATEVER you want.
I haven't seen any of them I know only the summer results posted by Horus you told me on that forum and I went several pages back but didn't found a single thing other than the results posted by @Horus please at least send me link of the page so I can read that

I haven't seen any of them I know only the summer results posted by Horus you told me on that forum and I went several pages back but didn't found a single thing other than the results posted by @Horus please at least send me link of the page so I can read that
I am saying that i myself have SEEN YOU REPLYING to those posts!
:lol:

I am saying that i myself have SEEN YOU REPLYING to those posts!
:lol:
Sir please post the link Sir I can't remember any of thing I only remember what @Horus posted other than that I can't remember and I went through several pages back on your advice few days back and couldn't find a single thing

I only saw the post which Horus posted other than that the thing you are referring I failed to find at previous threads and what Horus posted I mean the summer trials sorry things are not looking good for both Berreta and BREN. Please post those results which you are talking about

So now u r completely disregarding several hundred pages of the other thread???? :omghaha:
SubhanAllah

@Zarvan If SCAR was a bhutto u would probably be a JIYALA:triniti:
:partay::rofl:

Sir please post the link Sir I can't remember any of thing I only remember what @Horus posted other than that I can't remember and I went through several pages back on your advice few days back and couldn't find a single thing
:rofl:
Chlo ge,,,
I will!!

But why? Is there ANY chance that you will admit to it even after seeing the posts?
Aj tk tu aesa ni hua! :lol:

SEE!!!

Just like this, where you AGAIN choose to ignore part of the post and just pick up the thing you want. Its hopeless!!
Sir I am asking you to post the result why are you running I away I can only remember the summer trials which were posted by @Horus you told me to check that I went through more than 20 pages and found nothing

NEW Rifle by Serbian Zastava Arms called MAR (Modular Automatic Rifle)

Zastava-MAR-660x380-660x380.jpg

Serbian Zastava Arms has introduced a new rifle during the “Partner 2017” International Fair of Armaments and Defense Equipment held in Belgrade, Serbia. The rifle is called MAR which stands for Modular Automatic Rifle.

Zastava-Arms-MAR-2.jpg

Images by Armyrecognition.com and MilMag.pl

It is easy to notice that this rifle is based on AK-47. However, it has some design differences and improvements. The most significant one is the possibility to quickly change the barrels. The user can change the barrels to switch the calibers from 7.62x39mm to 6.5mm Grendel and vice versa. Earlier, Serbia has adopted the 6.5 Grendel (6.5x39mm) in small scales and looks like they are considering keeping it along with the 7.62x39mm cartridge.

Although the quick change barrel system is a good feature (something that AKs always lacked), I think the Zastava engineers made too bold statements about it. I’ll just quote the ArmyRecognition.com:

According to Zastava arms engineers, this is the first assault rifle in the world which is designed with the capacity of changeable barrel.

The rifle also features telescoping and folding stocks. Note also the different style safety selectors on different models. The straight magazine is possibly the 6.5mm Grendel one because that cartridge has a minimal case body taper which should allow using those straight magazines. The rifle feeds from either 20 or 30 round magazines. I assume the straight ones are also the 20 rounders because the traditional curved AK magazine is definitely a 30 round one.

Zastava-Arms-MAR-1.jpg

The top one-piece Picatinny rail is either removable to allow a classic AK-style disassembly or the gun has a different disassembly way.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ava-arms-called-mar-modular-automatict-rifle/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom