What's new

Zastava Arms of Serbia introduces its new modular automatic assault rifle at Partner 2017.

In 7.62 X 39 it will not be SCAR but BREN is not finalized also in this category. There are chances more 7.62 X 39 Rifles may get tested
A failed rifle is coming oh dear Hazrat.

No idea which Rifle will come in 7.62 X 39 but only that Rifle which passes all the tests so 7.62 X 39 is pretty much open
since Ak failed and then it strangely passed according to sources. CZ blew up in trials and CZ were cheating, caught changing parts of the rifle again according to sources. Then why is there no other additional x39 being tested? X51 trials is accepting more manufacturers in the competition!!

since Ak failed and then it strangely passed according to sources. CZ blew up in trials and CZ were cheating, caught changing parts of the rifle again according to sources. Then why is there no other additional x39 being tested? X51 trials is accepting more manufacturers in the competition!!
Are you sure no other X 39 are being tested ?

Man, the one about BREN exploding gets me everytime :omghaha::rofl::partay:

If you are referring to BREN as sealed deal than sorry to disappoint you but it's not even close to being a seal deal.
:-)
Then you have no clue about what is actually going on and are just basing you claims on your personal wishes only.

It is more about the wishes and the ego now than anything else. :) It is pretty obvious for everyone to see. The reports are here, the paper work have been shared, anyone with a link to POF can verify it too, the things out in public all indicate to it but none of this is important as long as you do not want it to happen.

I wont point you to the evidence anymore, wont quote you a source or anything because i understand now why you are saying what you say. Have no solution to this problem dear. :tup:

:-)
Then you have no clue about what is actually going on and are just basing you claims on your personal wishes only.

It is more about the wishes and the ego now than anything else. :) It is pretty obvious for everyone to see. The reports are here, the paper work have been shared, anyone with a link to POF can verify it too, the things out in public all indicate to it but none of this is important as long as you do not want it to happen.

I wont point you to the evidence anymore, wont quote you a source or anything because i understand now why you are saying what you say. Have no solution to this problem dear. :tup:
I have a friend whose Mamo and and 4 other relatives work at POF and they can tell you one thing no Rifle is selected yet and POF is not preparing for anything

I have a friend whose Mamo and and 4 other relatives work at POF and they can tell you one thing no Rifle is selected yet and POF is not preparing for anything
:)
Please mentioned the full details, you have a FACBOOK friend whose . blah blah blah........ A FACBOOK FRIEND!!!

Plus please note that i have not said that POF is preparing anything here. They will handle the product aspect when it get to that point? Do you think it is POF negotiating the deal and conducting the trials? Hope the same friend have not told you this!!

:)
Please mentioned the full details, you have a FACBOOK friend whose . blah blah blah........ A FACBOOK FRIEND!!!

Plus please note that i have not said that POF is preparing anything here. They will handle the product aspect when it get to that point? Do you think it is POF negotiating the deal and conducting the trials? Hope the same friend have not told you this!!
Dude even my Nana was at POF so yes I know guys who work at POF and there is still confusion no POF is not conducting the trials but POF is the one which will produce it eventually so they have been told nothing yet. You are the one who suggested that POF is preparing to do something and I am telling you they are going normal way uptill now no new order yet

Dude even my Nana was at POF so yes I know guys who work at POF and there is still confusion no POF is not conducting the trials but POF is the one which will produce it eventually so they have been told nothing yet. You are the one who suggested that POF is preparing to do something and I am telling you they are going normal way uptill now no new order yet
Good for your Nana!

and can you tell me where i said that POF is preparing to do something or have you started day dreaming mate? :P

So no, please understand that POF is not conducting the trials so those Facebook friends claiming that they are POF director's son and that their papa have finalized the deal are exposed. POF is not the one that will decide which gun is going into production. What i told you is not form POF, you are free to believe whatever you want but at least do not expect us to believe you when you start linking POF with rifle trials. :lol:

BTW, what unit your Nana was working in? I was born and brought up there. May be i know him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom