What's new

Zastava Arms of Serbia introduces its new modular automatic assault rifle at Partner 2017.

Good for your Nana!

and can you tell me where i said that POF is preparing to do something or have you started day dreaming mate? :P

So no, please understand that POF is not conducting the trials so those Facebook friends claiming that they are POF director's son and that their papa have finalized the deal are exposed. POF is not the one that will decide which gun is going into production. What i told you is not form POF, you are free to believe whatever you want but at least do not expect us to believe you when you start linking POF with rifle trials. :lol:

BTW, what unit your Nana was working in? I was born and brought up there. May be i know him.
I know POF won't decide which Rifle would be selected but they are the ones which will produce that Rifle the rifle which would be selected by Army. So as for now POF has not been told that which Rifle has been selected thus they are not preparing to produce any new Rifle. That is what I am saying or should I repeat it

I know POF won't decide which Rifle would be selected but they are the ones which will produce that Rifle the rifle which would be selected by Army. So as for now POF has not been told that which Rifle has been selected thus they are not preparing to produce any new Rifle. That is what I am saying or should I repeat it
Hazrat you are the most dheet banda I have never met!

Good for your Nana!

and can you tell me where i said that POF is preparing to do something or have you started day dreaming mate? :P

So no, please understand that POF is not conducting the trials so those Facebook friends claiming that they are POF director's son and that their papa have finalized the deal are exposed. POF is not the one that will decide which gun is going into production. What i told you is not form POF, you are free to believe whatever you want but at least do not expect us to believe you when you start linking POF with rifle trials. :lol:

BTW, what unit your Nana was working in? I was born and brought up there. May be i know him.
I love the story of the nana working there, maybe he made a G3 or MG3 or other things there:woot:

Hazrat you are the most dheet banda I have never met!

I love the story of the nana working there, maybe he made a G3 or MG3 or other things there:woot:
My family has same view I am keeping an eye on Rifle trial as much as I can and I have friends at good places. And till now things are not fully decided by SCAR guys are quite satisfied

Yeah please repeat it one more time so that you can fully understand and remember this in future. Hopefully that will help you.

The POF people will only get a work order once everything is settled. NO IS SAYING THAT EVERYTHING IS SETTELED (except of you who say it about SCAR :) )
Just pointing to the report, paper work shared and confirmations provided here as well as on other places (not Facebook for sure). None of that however will matter to you. :)

My family has same view I am keeping an eye on Rifle trial as much as I can and I have friends at good places. And till now things are not fully decided by SCAR guys are quite satisfied
you have FACEBOOK friends at good places. DO NOT TELL HALF TRUTHS, that is same as telling a lie!

Yeah please repeat it one more time so that you can fully understand and remember this in future. Hopefully that will help you.

The POF people will only get a work order once everything is settled. NO IS SAYING THAT EVERYTHING IS SETTELED (except of you who say it about SCAR :) )
Just pointing to the report, paper work shared and confirmations provided here as well as on other places (not Facebook for sure). None of that however will matter to you. :)

you have FACEBOOK friends at good places. DO NOT TELL HALF TRUTHS, that is same as telling a lie!
You said 7.62 x 39 is a done deal not me

Sir I have 3 Mamo which are in Army I have been to lot of places and made good friends so please I know people

You said 7.62 x 39 is a done deal not me
OO bnda-e-kuda,,,, NOT DONE BY POF!!!

It is almost final, the gun have been almost decided upon. That is what i said. ADDING that if we go for an alternate option NOW that will mean rolling back quite a few advancements and i hope that we just get done with x 39 now and proceed with x51.

But nai,,, facebook pa tu yeh aya he ni tha!!
I must be wrong.

well at least I ain't the only one, as for FN SCAR . Well wishes and reality. the reality you buy are completely different from actual events. You made SCAR was the best rifle in Trials:partay::partay: your reality and shunned anything else out then went on a crusade against other members who don't share your opinions, wishes and dreams about FN SCAR.

It is almost final, the gun have been almost decided upon. That is what i said. ADDING that if we go for an alternate option NOW that will mean rolling back quite a few advancements and i hope that we just get done with x 39 now and proceed with x51.

I must be wrong.
Arsalan you think he is a banda? I think its a Jinn doing shaitani!!

I must be wrong.
Sir let me remind you said that 7.62 X 39 is a done deal and any one with links to POF can tell you that. I checked with people at POF and sorry but no news yet I am more desperate than you to hear some news at least in one category but sorry no news yet. Also POF has been expanding for quite sometime also establishing new facilities but it's General expansion which is being going with help of countries like Italy and Turkey

Sir let me remind you said that 7.62 X 39 is a done deal and any one with links to POF can tell you that. I checked with people at POF and sorry but no news yet I am more desperate than you to hear some news at least in one category but sorry no news yet. Also POF has been expanding for quite sometime also establishing new facilities but it's General expansion which is being going with help of countries like Italy and Turkey
As i said, telling HALF TRUTHS is as bad as telling a lie

That is what the ones before Islam did, they excepted what they wanted, rejected what they didnt!! Do not twist the words to get meanings that favor you.

Here, this is what i said:
:-)
Then you have no clue about what is actually going on and are just basing you claims on your personal wishes only.

It is more about the wishes and the ego now than anything else. :) It is pretty obvious for everyone to see. The reports are here, the paper work have been shared, anyone with a link to POF can verify it too, the things out in public all indicate to it but none of this is important as long as you do not want it to happen.

I wont point you to the evidence anymore, wont quote you a source or anything because i understand now why you are saying what you say. Have no solution to this problem dear. :tup:
See, there were four or five things i pointed out. The POF link was something i would have EXPLAINED to you, it was never to confirm a "deal" as you suggested. They do not do deals. It was something else but you conveniently choose to:
  1. Give the words a meaning that they were not meant for
  2. Ignore all the other two or three points as you just wanted a way out, NOT to learn or discuss something.

:-)
Then you have no clue about what is actually going on and are just basing you claims on your personal wishes only.

It is more about the wishes and the ego now than anything else. :) It is pretty obvious for everyone to see. The reports are here, the paper work have been shared, anyone with a link to POF can verify it too, the things out in public all indicate to it but none of this is important as long as you do not want it to happen.

I wont point you to the evidence anymore, wont quote you a source or anything because i understand now why you are saying what you say. Have no solution to this problem dear. :tup:
here is your post

YES!!
READ IT AGAIN. Read the last post too, the one above your post. Post number 54. I have already quoted my post in another STUPID attempt to explain this to you.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/zast...le-at-partner-2017.504146/page-4#post-9628626
Sir what I want or not want doesn't matter Sir !!! and I would love to see the evidence you want me to see Sir because you said anyone with links to POF can verify the news I just checked from the POF and they are saying they have not been told about any Rifle yet so either they are lying to me or you are wrong. So please show the proof other than pointing out towards that contract which was signed. @Arsalan

Sir what I want or not want doesn't matter Sir !!! and I would love to see the evidence you want me to see Sir because you said anyone with links to POF can verify the news I just checked from the POF and they are saying they have not been told about any Rifle yet so either they are lying to me or you are wrong. So please show the proof other than pointing out towards that contract which was signed. @Arsalan
You have already seen the trial reports, the results, pictures and scanned copies of those results, the news reports from various online sources (though they might not be reliable to you because they are not from facebook) and all.

What you are saying about POF, read the post again sarkaar and see ALL THE THINGS i said. Again, half truths are as bad as lies!! Apnay maqsad ke chez utha lyni apna matlb ke cheez choor dyna, it is a common trait of our people now but that do not makes it right.

You have already seen the trial reports, the results, pictures and scanned copies of those results, the news reports from various online sources (though they might not be reliable to you because they are not from facebook) and all.

What you are saying about POF, read the post again sarkaar and see ALL THE THINGS i said. Again, half truths are as bad as lies!! Apnay maqsad ke chez utha lyni apna matlb ke cheez choor dyna, it is a common trait of our people now but that do not makes it right.
I only saw the post which Horus posted other than that the thing you are referring I failed to find at previous threads and what Horus posted I mean the summer trials sorry things are not looking good for both Berreta and BREN. Please post those results which you are talking about

Back
Top Bottom