What's new

Zastava Arms of Serbia introduces its new modular automatic assault rifle at Partner 2017.

I like the 6.5, but it'll never be adopted because of logistics.

the US testing various types of ammo, But not sure if it will adopt it or not. Yes logistics is the biggest thing preventing a change in calibre.

They married in secret. It wasnt a public affair :partay::rofl:
1327493402.jpg

It actually looks like AK-12 not some other rifle

6.5 we are not interested in
7.62x39 is an almost sealed deal, what remain are formalities.

Dont see this gun relevant to us now.

It is 7.62x51 that we should keep an eye on for next year or two as i see it being delayed further with the x39 announcement coming first. I just hope we get done with the x39 announcement so that chapter closes once and for all.

6.5 we are not interested in
7.62x39 is an almost sealed deal, what remain are formalities.

Dont see this gun relevant to us now.

It is 7.62x51 that we should keep an eye on for next year or two as i see it being delayed further with the x39 announcement coming first. I just hope we get done with the x39 announcement so that chapter closes once and for all.
If you are referring to BREN as sealed deal than sorry to disappoint you but it's not even close to being a seal deal.

anything other than FN SCAR cannot come, Our Hazrat has said it now! Even USSOCOM for whom it was made have shelved it. Just waiting for them to adopt HK417 then what future will FN have? Global failure being adopted by Pakistan.:wave:

Yaar ab berreta k barey mein koi baat hi nai krta. Instead of discussing real theoretical scenarios of Pakistan future x51 rifle 85% of the other thread is filled with SCAR being the best in trials :hitwall::hitwall::angry:

Yaar ab berreta k barey mein koi baat hi nai krta. Instead of discussing real theoretical scenarios of Pakistan future x51 rifle 85% of the other thread is filled with SCAR being the best in trials :hitwall::hitwall::angry:

Its because you cannot! every time you discuss another rifle FN wali sarkar flips a lid and starts being a minstrel/troubadour for the FN SCAR. if you did it you would be banned immediately:-)

anything other than FN SCAR cannot come, Our Hazrat has said it now! Even USSOCOM for whom it was made have shelved it. Just waiting for them to adopt HK417 then what future will FN have? Global failure being adopted by Pakistan.:wave:
In 7.62 X 39 it will not be SCAR but BREN is not finalized also in this category. There are chances more 7.62 X 39 Rifles may get tested

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom