What's new

ZARDARI'S GIFT TO CAMERON RIDICULED BY UK MEDIA

☪☪☪☪;1913503 said:
Gotta laugh at these Britons - They really act innocent - The aid given to Pakistan and India (as they criticize it too) is peanuts compared to what they looted from Subcontinent and the impact of it in terms of human life.It was just a courtesy gift and i am glad Zardari did not present some expensive gift after all Pakistan is not a developed country.

Post of the day.

Guys the tabloids here are some of the worst in the world.
Their readers are the rough and uneducated people.

They will do whatever it takes to get some sales.

the brit's might have expected zardari to gift a kohinoor diamond , can't blame them if you go by the level of corruption zardari has done they deserved something better than a painting

the brit's might have expected zardari to gift a kohinoor diamond , can't blame them if you go by the level of corruption zardari has done they deserved something better than a painting

It is not becoming for an indian to slander our democratically elected President, as to corruption - you should sort out your own leaders who are allegedly as bad as, if not worse than Mr AAZ.

It is not becoming for an indian to slander our democratically elected President, as to corruption - you should sort out your own leaders who are allegedly as bad as, if not worse than Mr AAZ.

i just said what many pakistani's on this forum say , actually i came to know that zardari is corrupt after i read some of pakistani post's , as far as our politician's are concerned i have never said they are clean , i accept that we have one of the most corrupt people in power , we will clean it up in the next election's.

Should have wrapped the portrait. Would have saved all this drama.

Dont worry UK media made fun of the Queens reception in USA many times..They lost their money and power but they love to be cocky all the time..

watch at 00>36...queen stops obama from toast

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time Zardari should give him his portrait with his pants down- Now that can be put in a loo-

btw i am baffled by the brilliant ideas- PM his Wife and new Childs portrait should be hung in a toilet?- Its that a British tradition?-

and what britishers do in their toilets? they go on with the call of nature or gaze at their loved ones portraits?-

I don't see what's wrong with it. Infact if someone in Pakistan is presented such a painting, they would be delighted to see it. Understandable though is Britain's reaction because their family unit is not as tightly knit as your average Pakistani or Indian family. I think he would have appreciated some of that weird stuff that looks like someone's up-chuked lunch on canvas.

i didn't see anything wrong in that gift....

maybe... Britons are gone sane...lol

I think it's just cultural differences ....here in sub-continent it would be really been appreciated....god knows...what Britons like....???

well what else they wanted, perhaps some suicide bombers so they can open up a new battle feild in our country.

it was a good friendly gesture from Gov of Pakistan and the attitude from englishmen showed that they didnt deserv this.
saying and portraying themselves as the most civilized nations, they must have know that the gifts are priceles, not worthless.

as for the aid part, lets no forget the soldies who are dying on our westren front due to miss managment of these whites in Afghanistan, that we are giving in return to that so called aid. the aid in penuts as compared to what pakistan army and people of Pakistan are doing for them. if Pakistan pull out of this support, the rough terrain will become the graveyard of the englishmen as it was once for th russians.

the west is seeking a retreat from afghanistan and they must realize that this is the time they need our support the most. a safe retreat and withdrawl is twice as difficult as offense to say the least!

Okay, being a Devil's Advocate, I say: It's just tabloid press! And hey, they got OUR attention here over a non-issue.

Good job Zardari.

Insane, British Tabloid. What is wrong in the gift? Its is of his family, which he should hold to his heart. Next time Pakistan PM should present a donkey.

Back
Top Bottom