What's new

ZARDARI'S GIFT TO CAMERON RIDICULED BY UK MEDIA

Don't pay much attention to this story, they are using Daily Mail as source for the original article.

Daily Mail certainly isn't the "UK Media" and this right wing loony tabloid paper is known for its low standard of editorials and the many mistakes it makes.

Did I tell you that its rabidly anti-Islam and anti-Pakistan so they will critique anything just for the sake of it.

Its like UK's Rupee News.

☪☪☪☪;1913503 said:
Gotta laugh at these Britons - They really act innocent - The aid given to Pakistan and India (as they criticize it too) is peanuts compared to what they looted from Subcontinent and the impact of it in terms of human life.It was just a courtesy gift and i am glad Zardari did not present some expensive gift after all Pakistan is not a developed country.

yes but india is sitting on those millions and billions of aid money which Britain has given us without utilising it instead money from tax payers are used these days for such aided programmes run by GOI.........Our finance min has said India is ready to give the money back if Britain asks for it....Do you think Britain will embarrass itself by asking the aid money back from India.....Besides all these evil in our part of the world (PAKISTAN+INDIA) is coz of their divide and rule policy...borders were not drawn based on territory but based on religion:hitwall:

They're just pissed off because majority of their country is going to be people of South Asian descendants and they are going to take over the "natural population" (if that hasn't happened already). Thats why they are targeting Zardari's gift.

Anyways British media sucks and no offense I find the British quite racist compared to other Western countries.

Cheap, immature, bigoted British media. What did they expect the Zardari to give? A PS3? Their country is going to to dumps because of such disgusting supremacist attitude.

Back
Top Bottom