What's new

Zardari warns world of instability over Palestine, Kashmir disputes

Zardari is a great guy. He is really worried about the world problems... such a unselfish leader who doesn't care about his own country, but world at large. Kudos.. :tup:

You can take him, indians want to care about the world at large right?? If you dont want him fine, we are disposing him off in a month or less!

You can take him, indians want to care about the world at large right?? If you dont want him fine, we are disposing him off in a month or less!

Oh no.. who would worry about India & the world at large in Pakistan if we take him? He is doing just fine in Pakistan...let's keep it that way!!

u are from Greece not from Kashmir
and i know Kashmir more than u
bcz i has many Butt friends

And of course. Only a pakistani would be stupid enough to tell a Kashmiri, I know kashmir more than you.
But since you do know more than me about my nation, I'd suggest learn a vouple of things about ur country Pakistan too. Trust me, it's in a bigger turmoil.

At least India is not allowing people from other part of India to settle in J&K in a deliberate attempt to change the demography. J&K probably gets one of the highest allocation of the budget, unlike AJK.. If only people could think with their brains, not religious sentiments..

Honestly for me its not AT ALL about religion. No Kashmiri wants to seperate bc of religion. It's about these curfews, rapes, abuses,violations, torture and fear on both sides, I know one can easily say well they rebelled so we responded for both sides, but when a government responds like that to people, it loses its legitimacy. AJK is quiet not bc they are happy, but bc they are scared and slowly becoming a part of pakistan due to all th non kashmiris moving in. JK is rebeling and the forve that should be used agianst militants is conciously or unconciously being used aginst civilians. China is holding onto its part as well when it can't even hold onto Tibet. No one cares about the Kashmiris, they al just want Kashmir.

self delete.

Honestly for me its not AT ALL about religion. No Kashmiri wants to seperate bc of religion. It's about these curfews, rapes, abuses,violations, torture and fear on both sides, I know one can easily say well they rebelled so we responded for both sides, but when a government responds like that to people, it loses its legitimacy. AJK is quiet not bc they are happy, but bc they are scared and slowly becoming a part of pakistan due to all th non kashmiris moving in. JK is rebeling and the forve that should be used agianst militants is conciously or unconciously being used aginst civilians. China is holding onto its part as well when it can't even hold onto Tibet. No one cares about the Kashmiris, they al just want Kashmir.

well i completely agree.theoretically,everyone in the world should be free,kashmir,tibet,palestine etc...

but we live in a practical world.no nation wants to give up its land.so,we should try and adopt a practical solution to these problems.

self delete.

well i completely agree.theoretically,everyone in the world should be free,kashmir,tibet,palestine etc...

but we live in a practical world.no nation wants to give up its land.so,we should try and adopt a practical solution to these problems.

I agree with you! But if you think about it, either the current status quo or independence with security gaurrentteed by the international community, are the only options that can prevent further trouble with all three of these countries. Think about it, what if India or Pakistan ends up taking all of Kashmir, hell would break loose.

Lets start a propaganda for Zardari,,

He is best President ever for Pakistan. He took Pakistan to moon and heavens.

Vote for Zardari, Vote for Pakistan

I agree with you! But if you think about it, either the current status quo or independence with security gaurrentteed by the international community, are the only options that can prevent further trouble with all three of these countries. Think about it, what if India or Pakistan ends up taking all of Kashmir, hell would break loose.

true.one country taking over full kashmir seems hypothetical in a lone war between india and pakistan.

the best solution is recognising loc as the international border.

(now i will be honest here,while writing the above sentence,being an indian,this thought just came into my mind-why cant we have all of kashmir,and i bet any pakistani would think the same).(and here lies the root of all problems).

true.one country taking over full kashmir seems hypothetical in a lone war between india and pakistan.

the best solution is recognising loc as the international border.

(now i will be honest here,while writing the above sentence,being an indian,this thought just came into my mind-why cant we have all of kashmir,and i bet any pakistani would think the same).(and here lies the root of all problems).

LOL I know what you mean. The Kashmiris have never cared about siding with one country over the other, but now everything is just plain politics. If an indian troop merely slaps a kid, the Pakistanis exaggerate it to be the indian army is killing kids. If some in Pakistan even slightly say yeah Kashmir should be free, India says its propaganda and they are ALL lying. And now we have china, to whom human rights is a foreign concept. I will never understand why OUR land was ceded to China when everyone knows about the chinese government. I am usualy very moderate when it comes to this issue. But all of these silly claims to the land on this forum can anger anyone. Now will politics and all this nonsense, independence seems to become more wanted. India and pakistan cannot have kashmir not beczuae the kashmiris don't want, it but rather because they themselves, are the ones who can't live with that fact. Don't get me wrong I LOVE INDIA AND PAKISTAN, but when it comes to their kashmir policies, I respond as nothing but a kashmiri :)

LOL I know what you mean. The Kashmiris have never cared about siding with one country over the other, but now everything is just plain politics. If an indian troop merely slaps a kid, the Pakistanis exaggerate it to be the indian army is killing kids. If some in Pakistan even slightly say yeah Kashmir should be free, India says its propaganda and they are ALL lying. And now we have china, to whom human rights is a foreign concept. I will never understand why OUR land was ceded to China when everyone knows about the chinese government. I am usualy very moderate when it comes to this issue. But all of these silly claims to the land on this forum can anger anyone. Now will politics and all this nonsense, independence seems to become more wanted. India and pakistan cannot have kashmir not beczuae the kashmiris don't want, it but rather because they themselves, are the ones who can't live with that fact. Don't get me wrong I LOVE INDIA AND PAKISTAN, but when it comes to their kashmir policies, I respond as nothing but a kashmiri :)

aboutvthe China thing. I think Nehru committed a blunder by recognising tibet as Chinese. thia further motivated them to take over aksai chin and claim A.P. the so called South Tibet. aksai chin belongs to Kashmir and india.
I really hate him for that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom