What's new

Zardari warns world of instability over Palestine, Kashmir disputes

You hardly are a threat right now - but as I said one more Zardari term and the threat will be gone for a few more decades.

Kidoo! A nuclear armed unstable neighbor is a threat to India or stable one??? ask yourself and than reply.

Kidoo! A nuclear armed unstable neighbor is a threat to India or stable one??? ask yourself and than reply.

A nuclear armed unstable country is a threat to the world, that is a different matter altogether - I suggest you go through our combined history for over the decades - specifically draw comparisons to the military, diplomatic and proxy threat that Pakistan posed to India in the 70's, 80's, 90's and to the present.

Any word of empathy the 80+ poor chaps hazara shia who lost their lives in the blast yesterday ??

why doesnt he warn the world of instability in pakistan??

Nope, half are brainwashed and the other half just don't speak up! I am from there trust me, comes time to vote, we will all vote to kick both of these countries and china out of our land.

u are from Greece not from Kashmir
and i know Kashmir more than u
bcz i has many Butt friends

I dont like Mr Zardari
but iam agree with his comment
We want Free Kashmir and palestine

And we want free balochistan and a separate country for shia muslims. Poor shias went to pakistan thinking it as a islamic state but look they are killed like cattles.

stable or unstable, a nuclear armed pakistan is threat to itself only.

With Pakistan literally burning, Pakistani's still are more concerned about international issues - evil zionists and yindoos.

With Pakistan literally burning, Pakistani's still are more concerned about international issues - evil zionists and yindoos.
Suicide attack in Peshawar killing 5 people in political Agent's office today morning and you see no thread on it. Like we always say, wrong priorities.

Yeah Zardari bhai tonight Obama, Manmohan and Benjamin Netanyahu wont be sleeping tonight. Pakistan has issued a warning :lol:

Suicide attack in Peshawar killing 5 people in political Agent's office today morning and you see no thread on it. Like we always say, wrong priorities.

I have been saying that for a long time. Pakistan is a nation of confused people with wrong priorities and ambitions.

ya Pakistan is unstable every damn day and he bring about Palestine and Kashmir issue for votes...do u guys really think that Israel would give a sh! t about what Zardari says ha...he is joke

Nope, half are brainwashed and the other half just don't speak up! I am from there trust me, comes time to vote, we will all vote to kick both of these countries and china out of our land.

At least India is not allowing people from other part of India to settle in J&K in a deliberate attempt to change the demography. J&K probably gets one of the highest allocation of the budget, unlike AJK.. If only people could think with their brains, not religious sentiments..

Kashmirs are happy with Pakistan and thay are true pakistaniswhere in Indian side of Kashmir thay dont want to live with India thay has rejected india many times

oh really do 10 guys working against Indian government become the choice makers of Kashmir? nigga please , we've contested fair election and a Muslim leader is been chosen, Kashmir is stable now, Indian military is killing all the PAK terrorists and you know what, a common kashmiri who saw your troops in kargil and informed to IA, common kashmiris who give the information and hideouts of the Pakistan terrorists in Kashmir to IA,... now tell me who is killing the surpanches in Kashmir....? you people can't digest Kashmir is becoming militants free right?
no matter however you cry you'll never get Kashmir your government knows is very well, all these bla bla is only for the votes , you better learn that....

Did Zardari make any comment on Saturday incident ?

oh really do 10 guys working against Indian government become the choice makers of Kashmir? nigga please , we've contested fair election and a Muslim leader is been chosen, Kashmir is stable now, Indian military is killing all the PAK terrorists and you know what, a common kashmiri who saw your troops in kargil and informed to IA, common kashmiris who give the information and hideouts of the Pakistan terrorists in Kashmir to IA,... now tell me who is killing the surpanches in Kashmir....? you people can't digest Kashmir is becoming militants free right?
no matter however you cry you'll never get Kashmir your government knows is very well, all these bla bla is only for the votes , you better learn that....

iam saying bcz i have some friends who are Butt,s

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom