What's new

Zardari got 'tame nudge' in India, told to work more: Pak media

It will obviously be revised.

But the result will be the same.

Same as in 84, 87, 96, 99 and so on. You are welcome to try though.

There is a saying that everyone makes mistakes, but only fools repeat them. You have tried with tribals, mujahideen, army, SSG. What next, send the chicks of lal masjid? Whats the revised plan going to be like?

There is a saying that everyone makes mistakes, but only fools repeat them. You have tried with tribals, mujahideen, army, SSG. What next, send the chicks of lal masjid? Whats the revised plan going to be like?

Revised plan is to send a decent number of troops with proper logistics.

Indians get nostalgia from taking a beating from ill-equipped Mujahadin. I mean is that something to be proud of?

LOL.. Chicks with Sticks

1)Revised plan is to send a decent number of troops with proper logistics.

2)Indians get nostalgia from taking a beating from ill-equipped Mujahadin. I mean is that something to be proud of?

1) And what do you think India's response would be? We can mobilise a lot more troops in siachen, and we have much better logistics there.
2) Was it the mujahideen that received a few nishan-e-haiders? Who are you kidding? And yes, we are proud of our soldiers for throwing out infiltrators each time.

Indians get nostalgia from taking a beating from ill-equipped Mujahadin. I mean is that something to be proud of?

As you said earlier you are no military strategist. Even people in your GHQ who have studied it is not attempting it, means that they know more than you do..So give it a rest.

What next time you're going to send them on Ferraris? :cheesy:

'Kill the Indians by the looks of it'.

Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare! :cheesy:

Leave RazPak alone guys. His trolling has a lot more 'tolerance level' among the mods than does ours. :)

What next time you're going to send them on Ferraris? :cheesy:

'Kill the Indians by the looks of it'.

Ankhiyon Se Goli Maare! :cheesy:

Leave RazPak alone guys. His trolling has a lot more 'tolerance level' among the mods than does ours. :)

:rofl:.........................

The top of a glacier can be just as dangerous as the side, however taking positions past Siachen would ensure saftey. I can assure you less soldiers would die from combat than the cold conditions, and in the long term would save lives on both sides.

You really have no idea what you are talking about do you? The top of the glacier? :lol: The side? You obviously don't read, Pakistanis are nowhere near the Siachen glacier; neither top nor side! Most of India's outposts are west of the Siachen glacier along the Saltoro ridge, some as high as 22000 feet. It's your boys who are vulnerable because many of your positions are right under the Indian positions. You have almost no chance whatsoever of taking these positions, not anymore. Indian forces have increasing become better equipped & better protected against the elements than your chaps.One of the reasons barring a recent fire where two died, the IA has lost no troops in Siachen to the elements in 8 years. Far cry from the silly old stories about losing huge numbers to the cold. That stopped happening ages ago on the Indian side, maybe it still happens on the Pakistani side....

give it a rest mate . try sorting out "other internal" problems before you plan a full scale war . :)
its better to concentrate on building a healthy economy rather than trying to destroy what you have left.

Man, our tribals took a third of it. I'm sure PA could pull a small trick out of their sleeve and take a good chunk more.
they have been trying my friend. and have been getting a nice @$$ whooping.

Nobody would want to use the KKP ... Its just not practical ! Look at the geography of that area ... You will understand ...

For Instance ?

Ill answer your question with a joke....
Q:Why did the Mallu cross the road ?
A: Zimbly

The current hold-up is the fact the IA is demanding for a signed map from the PA recognising their exact positions within the area. The PA refuses to do this probably because then it would officially be recognising how badly they were defeated by the IA and the act the most forward PA position can not even see the Glaciar from their position.

Far cry from the silly old stories about losing huge numbers to the cold. That stopped happening ages ago on the Indian side, maybe it still happens on the Pakistani side....

So the story of 4000 India & 2000 Pakistan dead since 1984 in Siachen is a hoax.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom