Status
Not open for further replies.
qsaark;sir
no popular support:rofl:
IMRAN KHAN popular support?:rofl:

JUSTICE CHOWDRY popular support?:rofl:

AITAZAZ popular support?:rofl:

QAZI popular support?:rofl:

NAWAZ SHARIF without having a single seat in other provinces,popular support?:rofl:
The fact of the matter is, Zardari's opponent may not be united, but taken together, have more than 78% popular votes. That is plain and simple. By putting laughing 'smilies', the facts cant be changed. If your assumption is right, Zardari didn't have to use Police to stop the long march, it could have been done by the 'peoples power'.

Abey maine resignation force ki hai kya?

Commenting upon publicly reported news. Admins can do that too. Read the thread title, Sources were cited as Geo TV's.

Asim Aquil;sir

Sources plz describe & enlighten the Sources:hitwall:

plz use , better language, you are a admin, & Abey doesnt suits you?:tsk:

thanks

The fact of the matter is, Zardari's opponent may not be united, but taken together, have more than 78% popular votes. That is plain and simple. By putting laughing 'smilies', the facts cant be changed. If your assumption is right, Zardari didn't have to use Police to stop the long march, it could have been done by the 'peoples power'.

qsaark;sir
taken together, why should they should be taken togather!:enjoy:
ever ppp's opponent 's united, against ppp, & what was the result?:lol:

Asim Aquil;sir

Sources plz describe & enlighten the Sources:hitwall:

plz use , better language, you are a admin, & Abey doesnt suits you?:tsk:

thanks
Defence of censorship doesn't suit anybody either! For your kind information, Abey is more or less an equivalent of a harsh toned "hey!" A harsh comment, warrants a harsh reply.

Its just been confirmed on Aaj TV as well. Sources = Sherry Rehman's staff. Kapeesh?

Btw, yesterday Tahira Abdullah was on national television and so was Sherry Rehman. Tahira Abdullah's a renowned human rights activists. She was crying over the improper physical treatment given to her by Nabeel Gabol's men during the long march's first day. Sherry Rehman almost came in tears herself and said the ultimate words which probably ended up as the catalyst to her retirement. She said "I apologize on Nabeel Gabol and my party's behalf".

Zardari and the other ministers must've blasted her for it. And today banning Geo out, after she had publicly stated that if any channel gets banned she'll resign, the time was just ripe for her resignation.

Defence of censorship doesn't suit anybody either! For your kind information, Abey is more or less an equivalent of a harsh toned "hey!" A harsh comment, warrants a harsh reply.

Its just been confirmed on Aaj TV as well. Sources = Sherry Rehman's staff. Kapeesh?

Btw, yesterday Tahira Abdullah was on national television and so was Sherry Rehman. Tahira Abdullah's a renowned human rights activists. She was crying over the improper physical treatment given to her by Nabeel Gabol's men during the long march's first day. Sherry Rehman almost came in tears herself and said the ultimate words which probably ended up as the catalyst to her retirement. She said "I apologize on Nabeel Gabol and my party's behalf".

Zardari and the other ministers must've blasted her for it. And today banning Geo out, after she had publicly stated that if any channel gets banned she'll resign, the time was just ripe for her resignation.

Asim Aquil;sir
there are different meanings of different words, in pakistani culture sir, even i dont expect , any meanings of "harsh comments" i didnt provoked any anger! & why you are behaving angerly!:tsk:

all iam asking from you , is that sherry rehman resign, is this official?
no heart feelings, but i cant understand !why dont you join, IMRAN, CHOWDRY, OR QAZI, even nawaz ! if you think they are right on thier stand!
:lol:

Asim Aquil;sir
there are different meanings of different words, in pakistani culture sir, even i dont expect , any meanings of "harsh comments" i didnt provoked any anger! & why you are behaving angerly!:tsk:

all iam asking from you , is that sherry rehman resign, is this official?
no heart feelings, but i cant understand !why dont you join, IMRAN, CHOWDRY, OR QAZI, even nawaz ! if you think they are right on thier stand!
:lol:
Or I can just join the majority in Pakistan?

Asim Aquil;sir
majority in Pakistan?
i guss, majority in Pakistan is with P.ZARDARI & PPP, thats why they are in govt for next 4 years!:azn::)

the majority of Pakistan?

The majority view in Pakistan is against the present government, pro-Long march, pro-restoration of deposed judges. There is no ONE party which is demanding this, but a culmination of various representatives of the Public majority.

Majority wins, tyranny does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom