What's new

Zardari Blinks... Not! Geo Blocked! Sherry Rehman Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I can't justify the reason behind Martial Law but as far as Musharraf is concerned.He did not start the coup.Nawaz initiated the coup when he denied the plane to land.Although Musharraf should have gone back to his Army duty after taking over and let the election commission hold another election..
As the constitutional head of the government, Nawaz had all the authority to appoint a new COAS plain and simple. Not allowing his airplane to land was stupid but does not give legitimacy to Mushrraf's coup.

As the constitutional head of the government, Nawaz had all the authority to appoint a new COAS plain and simple. Not allowing his airplane to land was stupid but does not give legitimacy to Mushrraf's coup.
I have no problem with Nawaz removing the COAS.He has every right to remove but not allowing the plane to land in Pakistan was completely wrong.So what do you expect Army to do?I mean the Army Chief who has all the nuclear installations info, all state secrets is not being allowed to land in Pakistan..Do you honestly expect Army to wait and watch the drama?

he's lifting gov rule? then y he banned 3 channels

My geo nt blocked just shifted to last channels :D
Yeah but most poor folk in Pakistan have ooooooold TVs which support only 30 channels or something with no tuning options. So its effectively blocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom