What's new

Zardari Blinks... Not! Geo Blocked! Sherry Rehman Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's lifting gov rule? then y he banned 3 channels

My geo nt blocked just shifted to last channels :D

Have u guys noticed..was watching news in whc he sitting talking to Kayani and on back was picture of BB on wall and on ryt Jinnah's...now Jinnahs pic gone and now its of Zardari hmself

Never saw anyone like hm :crazy:

Interesting developments, alot of political turmoil, not something we should be proud of.
Should we be proud of that corrupt son of a ****** Nawaz Sharif asking for attention and seeking power again by this long March? Should we be proud of Zardari's actions?
Screw all these politicians, let Kiyani take over, remove all the bad apples from our country, and make sure our people get back to leading their lives instead of marching for horsecrap.

In view of other posts by same person I woud tend to agree with you on this.
Agreed.I have not seen a single good post from him.Just trolling about Terrorism, Pakistan Army supports Terrorism etc..

lets get back to the topic please.

"Kesay badal jaatey hain log iqtidaar haasil karney ke baad" A must watch! This is why geo is banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
In view of other posts by same person I woud tend to agree with you on this.
Irrespective of his other posts, he is not wrong on this. Army personnels don't come from the heavens, but from the same society which is courrupt from head to toe. Few exceptions are always there though.

Yes, lets go back to the topic.

Irrespective of his other posts, he is not wrong on this. Army personnels don't come from the heavens, but from the same society which is courrupt from head to toe. Few exceptions are always there though.
but they are not as much as corrupted like Politicians.Obviously i know you don't like Army Officers because they're not religious.:)
Anyway I agree there is corruption in army too.Hell We had people like General Gul and Mirza Aslam Beg who become COAS and they're probably the best conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
but they are not as much as corrupted like Politicians.Obviously i know you don't like Army Officers because they're not religious.:)
Anyway I agree there is corruption in army too.Hell We had people like General Gul and Mirza Aslam Beg who become COAS and they're probably the best conspiracy theorist.
No this is not correct that I dont like them because they are not religious. I myself is not religious in strict sense. But I dont like the mentality and perception that they are better than the civilians. And also because of their constant involvement in the politics which has greatly weakened the democracy in Pakistan.

Iskandar Mirza, Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, Zia ul Haque, Parvez Musharraf. Each one of them can be tried for violating their constitutional jurisdictions.

Lets go back to the topic. We can discuss these issue elswhere.

And Iskandar Mirza, Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, Zia ul Haque, Parvez Musharraf. Each one of them can be tried for violating their constitutional jurisdictions.
Look, I can't justify the reason behind Martial Law but as far as Musharraf is concerned.He did not start the coup.Nawaz initiated the coup when he denied the plane to land.Although Musharraf should have gone back to his Army duty after taking over and let the election commission hold another election..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom