What's new

Zardari Blinks... Not! Geo Blocked! Sherry Rehman Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo TV blovked in major report, s per news reports in India.

Asim Aquil;sir
majority in Pakistan?
i guss, majority in Pakistan is with P.ZARDARI & PPP, thats why they are in govt for next 4 years!:azn::)
The mandate they received was on the 3 official documents they signed and the various on camera promises they made to the public.

The public is no longer subservient to this government which has shown through its actions and policies of deceit that it is not subservient to the public. Hold fresh elections today and you'll find out where the public's loyalty lies. How much you wanna wager that PML-N and its allies would do a clean sweep?

metalfalcon;dear sir

Let Politicians Clean up their own mess and BS.:rofl:
is this ever happened in our entir history?:tsk::lol:

Well this will be the First Time.

I think Kiyani will make History this Time by Not Interfering in the Politics.

Well this will be the First Time.

I think Kiyani will make History this Time by Not Interfering in the Politics.

i dont think so, dear sir!
even he is trying so hard!:agree:

Last edited:
At least "Sherry Rehman" Had some Dignity and Honor left in her & that's why she resigned, She has kept Her respect and the Honor of her Ministry.

i dont tink so, dear sir!

I don't think it will actually take more than thirty minutes for a full coup though I am sure COAS Gen. Kayani wouldn't take part in a coup and if he does it will be Kakar style.

i dont tink so, dear sir!

See Brother, He knows what he can do and What He Should Do.

Pakistan cannot afford any more Coups and Kiyani is well aware of it and I know How Zardari is forcing him to do such an act so that Zardari can Put all the Blame on the Army and let Kiyani Deal with all the mess he has created.

There is still some hope from PM Gillani and i think PPP members are realizing their Mistakes and they will Follow the trend set by Raza Rabbani and Sherry Rehman. Zardari is running out of friends and Still he is counting on Advices from that Stupid Man Governor of Punjab Salman Taseer.

The mandate they received was on the 3 official documents they signed and the various on camera promises they made to the public.

The public is no longer subservient to this government which has shown through its actions and policies of deceit that it is not subservient to the public. Hold fresh elections today and you'll find out where the public's loyalty lies. How much you wanna wager that PML-N and its allies would do a clean sweep?

Asim Aquil;sir
mandate they received was on the 3 official documents sory to remind ppp, didnt won because of that, they won the elections because of accidentle & tragic death, of bb & thier manifesto,which doesnt had any so called "official documents".:agree::)
PML-N and its allies would do a clean sweep!
yes every body knows ,how sacred was NAWAZ SHARIF & how many times ,he boycotted the elections, & who made them come backto run in the elections!:lol:
surly PML(N) is far better & far bigger, and only political party in the opposition ,which have its roots in the peoples , but still it lacks support from allover pakistan & rest of opposition is just , paper loins(aitazaz,qazi, imran, chowdry, kurd) ?;)

No NROs please - the 73 constitution with the PM as the "chief executive" and the President as the "ceremonial" head of state.

please lets give it a try!

The contentious issue here is who should survive in the political playground, in whatever the government is going to be organized.
Its eiither Zardari+MUsharaf or the Sharifs.

True Any NRO cannot be a permanent measure and still be helpful unless it includes a clause that it expires on so and so year, ideally when the last political leader concerned is expected to die:lol:. In the long run the constitution should be cleaned up of all mess like this.

for info: Did Pakistan have presidential democracy in 1947 too? What system came due to which constitution? I thought it was parliamentary system all the way except 1962.
Plz guide me to documents that brought in presidential system again.

Asim Aquil;sir
mandate they received was on the 3 official documents sory to remind ppp, didnt won because of that, they won the elections because of accidentle & tragic death, of bb & thier manifesto,which doesnt had any so called "official documents".:agree::)
PML-N and its allies would do a clean sweep!
yes every body knows ,how sacred was NAWAZ SHARIF & how many times ,he boycotted the elections, & who made them come backto run in the elections!:lol:
surly PML(N) is far better & far bigger, and only political party in the opposition ,which have its roots in the peoples , but still it lacks support from allover pakistan & rest of opposition is just , paper loins(aitazaz,qazi, imran, chowdry, kurd) ?;)
Benazir Bhutto is also on record to have said time and time again that she wanted to reinstate the judges, that the PCO was akin to a coup. Her words to the imposition of Emergency was "Yahan koi kanoon nahi".

Yahan aaj bhi koi kanoon nahi.

People voted for PPP thinking they would follow up on their promises.

Their manifesto quite clearly states things over and over like:

"The Pakistan Peoples Party reaffirms its commitments to implement the Charter of
Democracy; the veritable Magna Carta of Pakistan."

http://www.ppp.org.pk/manifestos/2008.pdf

I think its quite clear for anyone not blind to see that the public has said "screw it, we'll make things happen now". There are tribal lawless areas where this government is being subjugated to fake Islamic law. Then there are official settled Pakistani areas where the real Pakistani law is being overwritten by Zardari law.

The contentious issue here is who should survive in the political playground, in whatever the government is going to be organized.
Its eiither Zardari+MUsharaf or the Sharifs.

True Any NRO cannot be a permanent measure and still be helpful unless it includes a clause that it expires on so and so year, ideally when the last political leader concerned is expected to die:lol:. In the long run the constitution should be cleaned up of all mess like this.

for info: Did Pakistan have presidential democracy in 1947 too? What system came due to which constitution? I thought it was parliamentary system all the way except 1962.
Plz guide me to documents that brought in presidential system again.
Theres never been a Presidential system in Pakistan. Not officially.

Pakistan is going through a severe political turmoil and I just saw GEO showing a report about research on "Old Skeletons".

:lol:

Pakistan is going through a severe political turmoil and I just saw GEO showing a report about research on "Old Skeletons".

:lol:

On that show called voice of America hilarious show they are the most naive news casters in the world.

Benazir Bhutto is also on record to have said time and time again that she wanted to reinstate the judges, that the PCO was akin to a coup. Her words to the imposition of Emergency was "Yahan koi kanoon nahi".

People voted for PPP thinking they would follow up on their promises.

Their manifesto quite clearly states things over and over like:

"The Pakistan Peoples Party reaffirms its commitments to implement the Charter of
Democracy; the veritable Magna Carta of Pakistan."

http://www.ppp.org.pk/manifestos/2008.pdf

I think its quite clear for anyone not blind to see that the public has said "screw it, we'll make things happen now". There are tribal lawless areas where this government is being subjugated to fake Islamic law. Then there are official settled Pakistani areas where the real Pakistani law is being overwritten by Zardari law.

Asim Aquil;SIR

Her words to the imposition of Emergency was "Yahan koi kanoon nahi".
Benazir Bhutto is also on record to have said time and time again that she wanted to reinstate the judges,

she was working on her party 's image thats it, she was a sennior politician ,she played the conditions, for her political gains!
she was annoyed from these judges, who made her & her husbands lives very difficult nearly 7 to 8 years she did suffered from the hands of these , croupt judges!

Pakistani law is being overwritten by Zardari law!
dear sir,you are one of champions of democrzy , whatever it is we had to respect it, for next 4 years,isnt it the democrcy decribe all this!:lol:

Asim Aquil;SIR

Her words to the imposition of Emergency was "Yahan koi kanoon nahi".
Benazir Bhutto is also on record to have said time and time again that she wanted to reinstate the judges,

she was working on her party 's image thats it, she was a sennior politician ,she played the conditions, for her political gains!
she was annoyed from these judges, who made her & her husbands lives very difficult nearly 7 to 8 years she did suffered from the hands of these , croupt judges!

Pakistani law is being overwritten by Zardari law!
dear sir,you are one of champions of democrzy , whatever it is we had to respect it, for next 4 years,isnt it the democrcy decribe all this!:lol:
Democracy is by the people. If the people have rejected THIS government nothing can be done to save fake democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom