What's new

Zardari Blinks... Not! Geo Blocked! Sherry Rehman Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blockage of GEO TV is merely to keep people unaware of whats going on around them, as such in the whole country to create a major set back against the long march conducted by jugdes and lawyers along with other major political parties.

The people will stay unaware of the most and latest and perhaps majority will not participate in the march, may well could become a political gain for Zardari and his govt.

Every thing is fair in War ,in Love & in Pakistani politics?

PML (n) attacking supreme court? is oky!:enjoy:

its about to be witnessed ,how nawaz will react if , the "CHOWDRY JUSTICE" after his restoration keep the decesion to bar nawaz ,from politics?:azn:;)

This aint gonna happen, why do u think they are participating together in this long march? Its so simple to understand, that an agreement already exists to bring back Sharif brothers, after the judges reinstate or more n less Iftakhar CH.:rolleyes:

ZARDARI LIED AGAIN!

You know what, this was all a trick to waste one day of the long march. Aitezaz just came on TV from the secret Aaj TV transmissions from Multan where he said that this is all a lie and Zardari has blocked Geo and Aaj there by not allowing many ways for the news to travel that this news is a fake.

Meanwhile the Long march blockades on all entrances of Punjab are still blocked... However the Long march became the long swim. The procession from Balochistan crossed the Chenab into punjab. :D

Pakistanis in full phada mood I guess.

All foreign countries are pissed off!

Punjab is completely sealed thereby blocking all shipments! Zardari is crippling Pakistans economy now!

ZARDARI LIED AGAIN!

You know what, this was all a trick to waste one day of the long march. Aitezaz just came on TV from the secret Aaj TV transmissions from Multan where he said that this is all a lie and Zardari has blocked Geo and Aaj there by not allowing many ways for the news to travel that this news is a fake.

Meanwhile the Long march blockades on all entrances of Punjab are still blocked... However the Long march became the long swim. The procession from Balochistan crossed the Chenab into punjab. :D

Pakistanis in full phada mood I guess.

I personally think people of pakistan should decide it for once, are they going to be treated like sheeps or they want a change...phadda to ab hoga hii,

I feel if this long march fails, we'll never get our voices heard by these so called rulers of pakistan.

P.S A poll was organised by Geo news about N.S and Zardari, and Guess what? 90% people thought that N.S is on the right track and supported long march!:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
This would mean Gillani was in on the whole charade too.

I think Gillani and Zardari are fooling the nation and are just playing good cop/bad cop.

I swear to God If i was COAS Kiyani I would have Loved to To stamp ZARDARI's B***T with my ARMY Boots BUT i salute the Strategy of Kiyani he is making a Right decision by asking PM Gillani To Force president to do what is the requirement of the time.

This is the best he can do without involving Pakistani Army directly and doing his contribution.

111 Brigade is always Ready to stage a Coup it just needs a Green Signal from the COAS. BUT i really don't want Army to interfere in Pakistani Politics and Let Politicians Clean up their own mess and BS.

I swear to God If i was COAS Kiyani I would have Loved to To stamp ZARDARI's B***T with my ARMY Boots BUT i salute the Strategy of Kiyani he is making a Right decision by asking PM Gillani To Force president to do what is the requirement of the time.

This is the best he can do without involving Pakistani Army directly and doing his contribution.

111 Brigade is always Ready to stage a Coup it just needs a Green Signal from the COAS. BUT i really don't want Army to interfere in Pakistani Politics and Let Politicians Clean up their own mess and BS.

metalfalcon;dear sir

Let Politicians Clean up their own mess and BS.:rofl:
is this ever happened in our entir history?:tsk::lol:

This would mean Gillani was in on the whole charade too.

I think Gillani and Zardari are fooling the nation and are just playing good cop/bad cop.

Asim Aquil; sir
thanks a lot , for representing geo news ON THE FOURM!;):enjoy::cheers:

The blockage of GEO TV is merely to keep people unaware of whats going on around them, as such in the whole country to create a major set back against the long march conducted by jugdes and lawyers along with other major political parties.

The people will stay unaware of the most and latest and perhaps majority will not participate in the march, may well could become a political gain for Zardari and his govt.
No, it will only backfire. Mushrraf made the same mistakes, what happened? In fact something like this will only lead to more uncertainty in chaos. Zardari's days are numbered. The cancellation of the March 23rd parade is making a lot more sense now. I hope, Zardari will never be able to receive a guard of honor from Pakistan's military publically.

No, it will only backfire. Mushrraf made the same mistakes, what happened? In fact something like this will only lead to more uncertainty in chaos. Zardari's days are numbered. The cancellation of the March 23rd parade is making a lot more sense now. I hope, Zardari will never be able to receive a guard of honor from Pakistan's military publically.

It did, due to the blockage of GEO, a quite a number of media services and their reporters decided to protest against Zardari. A few of them have already started including GEO.
Plus the people in some major cities like Lahore, Islamabad and peshawar have raised their concern about this act now, seems as if this turned out to be a negative move by Zardari.
Something big is bound to happen. :confused:

Banned on Geo is the reason , thats why she resigns

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom