What's new

Zaid Hamid Vs an educated man

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys are really really scared of Zaid Hamid..

ZH vs educated man????????/

he is an educated man, he is an electronics engineer from ned university

ZH vs educated man????????/

he is an educated man, he is an electronics engineer from ned university

No he is a Computer systems Engineer and he was a national security advisor in Mushii era for some time

Very simplistic and naive arguments being given by the doctor.

Argument 1. TTP wouldn't accept funding or help from India.

Answer: Mujhaideen accepted help from US.

Additionally, and more importantly, when RAW provides funding to the TTP, they're not gonna tell the TTP that they're RAW and they're giving them funding and weapons. That will get them caught easily. They will pose as other jihadis and give them funding. TTP would never know they're getting help from India. This hypothesis is validated by the fact that even Indian media reported that someone from Purohit's group was learning arabic to pose as an arab to do Jihadi propaganda in Afghanistan.

Argument 2. Gulf countries and other anti-Americans provide funding.

Answer: That by no means disproves that India provides funding.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Also Indians should note what the doctor has to say about Balochistan ;)

Btw, how is he educated about the TTP? You know, meeting the TTP leadership doesn't make him an expert. The naive arguments such as TTP would never accept help from India are a further testament to that.

It's sort of like saying being good at algebra makes you a math expert.

This is ridiculous,,,, your ridiculous behavior shows all...

ha ha ... dont bother mate..your reactions will not change my mind about him...and if you think he is good continue thinking that..I wont stop you...:lol::lol:

pigeon also closes eyes when scared.........

seriously LMAO when you say we are scared of him...:rofl::rofl:

Waqas, why are you commenting on Indian opinion on Zahid Hamid? I mean, does it even matter what they think?

Why you are trying so hard to prove that you are not scared:what:
something is wrong...:coffee:

lol..see the thread dude..i started replying to you to tell you how you should not have a wrong notion..you started it by telling we are scared..:lol: :lol:

But I think you are right...why should I bother trying to prove anything about him , when your own country man does not approves of what he says in the video...:lol:

so take care and keep dreaming.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom