What's new

Zaid Hamid Vs an educated man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bharat Verma is a jingoistic maniac, he thinks that It is India's destiny to over run the Pakistani state and he thinks that when the Indian soldiers roll into our cities we will wave at them and shout slogans to welcome the "Saviours", and Zaid Hamid also has experience in a war zone, he fought against the Soviets in Afghanistan.

May we have some source where he makes such absurd claims??

May we have some source where he makes such absurd claims??

Bharat Verma is undoubtedly a jerk, I think you people must also take notice of jerk that are sitting on your side of border & shun your 'over hyped obsession' & fake good will for the people of my country & do take a look in your own backyard before coming down on with your self righteous innocence

Stable Pakistan not in India?s interest | Indian Defence Review

This is just one example i quote more if you want

Last edited:
^^^

You are right. However he does not have such a "good" reputation or large audience.

Got to admit this guy is really funny I also came across some other videos of this guy and must say was amazed at what he was saying and how the people or young people were applauding the stuff this guy was fabricating and spewing... amazing.

Question to Pak friends is this guy on prime time TV?

lol, so you are not a jewish habrew, so you know urdu quite well haan :D, we have few indians who doent like to display their flag of location.. but thats alright.

if you are indeed israeli, then the manner of which your govt, state works and handles the situation, should be the craziest thing for you than any thing:taz::taz::taz:

Link please??

I saw this on the News, trying to find a link but all my searches end up to RSS feeds or Stability of the Euro, i'm still looking though........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom