What's new

Zaid Hamid Vs an educated man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaid hamid logic, we found wine bottles means India is involved.

You seem to be uninformed in linking Deobandi school of thought with these people. As mentioned in the video it is a political Islamic ideology first advocated by Syed Qutb in Egypt. Nothing to do with Deoband.

Dear Ejaz R.

If you please check Syed qutb was also from same thought of Islam. But my question or Analyse was it seems most of the Organizations who are responsible of Bomb Blast, Subside Blast are Dubande School Of Thoughts.

And i can tell you that the Dubande Thoughts of people in pakistan is less than Even Shia School of Thoughts. So Majority of Suni Muslims are against these Terrorism.

Thank you.

I m sorry but you need some education......
Deoband sect faith is truly gr8...

Actually we are afraid of the man who can turn pakistan to a superpower in 5 years & send a man to moon literally in 5 years....with guarantee !!!! :woot:

YouTube - Zaid Hamid Predict about Pakistan

In Hawaii (the place where i stay), locals often refer "Being on the moon" to as "the person who is high on charas ,ganja , etc"....maybe it has some importance in this video also ...

india would have been thankful if people like zaid hamid was indian and was talking in favour of india!!, but wait india is a state which has no ideology at all or trash ideology!!

india would have been thankful if people like zaid hamid was indian and was talking in favour of india!!, but wait india is a state which has no ideology at all or trash ideology!!
So you wanna say Pakistan is turning into a superpower in next 5 years?
Even before India and China??:what::cheesy:

I fail to realize why Indians hate Zaid Hamid so much and call him names, he only does for Pakistan what Baharat Verma has been doing for India for years.

I m sorry but you need some education......
Deoband sect faith is truly gr8...

Why sect?
Cant we be just a Muslim?
Tell me is it hard?
Follow some molvi blindly and every sect becomes Taliban like.
These molvies of every sect are fitna.

Quran and Sunnah is here, why cant we read and study it ourselves, why do we need molvies for every thing?

Wrong!

We are truly truly thankful that people like Zaid Hamid are Pakistani and NOT Indian and talking in favor of the great Pakistan ideology as interpreted by Zaid Hamid and guiding Pakistani youth and NOT Indian youth on the righteous path.

Trust me, we truly are.

In Hawaii (the place where i stay), locals often refer "Being on the moon" to as "the person who is high on charas ,ganja , etc"....maybe it has some importance in this video also ...

Got to admit this guy is really funny I also came across some other videos of this guy and must say was amazed at what he was saying and how the people or young people were applauding the stuff this guy was fabricating and spewing... amazing.

Question to Pak friends is this guy on prime time TV?

I fail to realize why Indians hate Zaid Hamid so much and call him names, he only does for Pakistan what Baharat Verma has been doing for India for years.

Why not start a Bharat Verma thread and abuse him :smokin:
and make that thread a sticky one.. any one who want to take his frustration out can take it out on him :pakistan:

Got to admit this guy is really funny I also came across some other videos of this guy and must say was amazed at what he was saying and how the people or young people were applauding the stuff this guy was fabricating and spewing... amazing.

Question to Pak friends is this guy on prime time TV?

So you understand every word of Urdu now?
Or you just assumed that.. here Zaid Hamid is sitting and here the young peoples are clapping.
Would you mind taking a Urdu test on you?
Just to be sure about credibility of your statements?

Scared? I am happy that he is on your side ;)
What can be more better than a delusional enemy who underestimates his foe and overestimates himself !!! keep feeding on the frenzied hatred spread by your Hero :lol:

So you understand every word of Urdu now?
Or you just assumed that.. here Zaid Hamid is sitting and here the young peoples are clapping.
Would you mind taking a Urdu test on you?
Just to be sure about credibility of your statements?

Mainey karee ban daas saal India may gujaarey ( not 10 yrs in 1 go but the last time i.e. till this year was 5 years) hai aur maine Hindi Naai Dilli may seekhi thee/hai. Urdu mujhe achee tahra samaj aatee hai aur Urdu seekney ki mayri Kwaish thee aur, mainey Urdu sheekna shuru bhi kiya tha magar merey badli ho ja ney key waja sey paanch lessons sey aagey na ja pa ya hoon.

Hope the above proves that I do understand Hindi/Urdu.... when I listen to Urdu I get most of it however as some words are different I need to look them up.

My question remains unanswered........Why do you guys hate Zaid Hamid when he does the same for us that Bharat Verma does for you people ?

No one who is loud and spewing venom all the time and talking in circles and misquoting facts can be taken seriously.

Simply because he fires up jingo patriotism does not mean he is right. Hitler did that with great success. He ended up destroying the nation. Ask any elderly German and he will tell you that he was mesmerized by Hitler but now feels deeply sad of what happened.

We need more moderate voices and CLEAR THINKING, not any more Zaid Hamid types. Such people are a dime a dozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom