What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of telling us to kick *** why don't you do it yourself. Since most of this kind are your countrymen.

I'm from South. We have no people 'confused' people here, but I cannot say about the same about some people from North India.

I'm from South. We have no people 'confused' people here, but I cannot say about the same about some people from North India.
South or north or east or west. They are indians better kick their as$ yourself.

This women is obsessed with indian culture, she needs a good kick on her a$$ and be thrown out of pakistan or else she will ruin the mentality of many people . Look at her get up ,star plus has quite an effect on her lol

This women is obsessed with indian culture, she needs a good kick on her a$$ and be thrown out of pakistan or else she will ruin the mentality of many people . Look at her get up ,star plus has quite an effect on her lol

Don't Pakistani women wear sari?

sry..@$$ kicking is reserved for only one kind of ppl..and they definately dont live in India

So you want us to kick Indian as$. Great. :D

We won't mind it but at least this time do it yourself instead of advising us like Harpoon did.

Who the hell is she? ridiculous bindi wali fanatic.

Who the hell is she? ridiculous bindi wali fanatic.
lmao she lost the plot totally..Although I don't subscribe to Zaid Hamid's Views but he clearly ripped her a new one.

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

I think wearing saree is seen as a part of Hindu culture.
They do wear Saree but not Bindi..

Don't Pakistani women wear sari?

Yup it is wear by women but only in some wedding ceremony or girls wear it after their marriage. Anyways it is something not very common you might not see it in everyday life in any city of Pakistan even in Karachi.

What the heck! Listen everybody!
I did not agree with one thing she said in the video. I am a big time supporter of Sir Zaid Hamid but I strongly encourage that people should not use abusive language towards her. I bet that if she wasn't Hindu, nobody would be bashing her. Leave her alone, she is still a Pakistani Citizen just like everyone else and if she is wrong, she will be brought to justice in the day of judgement.

Once again, to be clear, I am not her supporter.
Pakistan Zindabaad!

I think wearing saree is seen as a part of Hindu culture.

Those that do think so are idiotic..
they belong in the same class that considers Shalwar kameez or turban an "Islamic" dress.. no such thing.

Both are idiots and twisting facts to suit their own respective agendas. However now one thing is for sure, the lady with bindi will be under the watchful eyes of ISI from now on.. :D

Those that do think so are idiotic..
they belong in the same class that considers Shalwar kameez or turban an "Islamic" dress.. no such thing.

Back to my Indian state, I have seen some Muslim Womens with Burqa wearing Bindi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom