What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the lady? I can't see the video now.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Millions of people (Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus) did not die for the "love of this theory". Many infact never wanted to even leave their homeland. They were forced to leave because of the ill thought out consequences of promoting this UnIslamic concept of two nation theory.

I don't know from where you get your retarded facts but in my case at least my family didn't left Bharat because of some consequences and all that. They left because for the love of same theory and same is the case with many many other people.

\

google marvi sirmad

300510_223923384325042_223729994344381_648158_7460124_n.jpg

Even Nazam Sethi is disowning Two nation theory. Tomorrow when minority will become majority the two nation theory will come back to hunt to Pakistan. The same phenomenon is working against Pakistan in Balochistan.

I bet you should continue with harbouring two nation theory.

So just because a few people in Baluchistan are involved in some anti state activity it proves the invalidity of two nation theory. So what theory does your country had which failed in so dismal manner that it faced more than a dozen anti state movements in it's history of 60+ years. Or you have no theory.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

\

google marvi sirmad

300510_223923384325042_223729994344381_648158_7460124_n.jpg

Ab google kia karoon. Yeh bandi to shakal sai hi kisi south indian film star ki cheap copy lag rahi hai. Lanat bhaijo yaar. Kis kai paas time hai in par waste karnai ka.

So just because a few people in Baluchistan are involved in some anti state activity it proves the invalidity of two nation theory. So what theory does your country had which failed in so dismal manner that it faced more than a dozen anti state movements in it's history of 60+ years. Or you have no theory.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Ab google kia karoon. Yeh bandi to shakal sai hi kisi south indian film star ki cheap copy lag rahi hai. Lanat bhaijo yaar. Kis kai paas time hai in par waste karnai ka.

zara phir dekho pakistan ki kher khawa

Marvi%2BSimed.jpg

marvi_sirmed__journalist__project_manager_(undp).JPG

but you have enough time to pass racist comment :disagree:

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

I don't know from where you get your retarded facts but in my case at least my family didn't left Bharat because of some consequences and all that. They left because for the love of same theory and same is the case with many many other people.

I recall in your earlier posts mentioning your family left from Hyderabad.

Which part may i know?

I recall in your earlier posts mentioning your family left from Hyderabad.

Which part may i know?
Well not from just one area. My maternal grand father used to live some where near char minar. My paternal grand father had a home in golkunda qilla(if I spell it right). Some of our relatives used to live areas surrounding Hyderabad.

Man He just commented about a traitor of Pakistan and enemy of Islam these traitors from Safma should be exposed now

Man that lady provides the facts..if the facts are against you it means other person is traitor? Answer is No

Man that lady provides the facts..if the facts are against you it means other person is traitor? Answer is No
She didn't have a single fact She was just talking ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom