What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal opinion...i have read in detail about Mr Jihna....he was of course a great leader.....and we all indian should be thankful that he created 2 nation theory by which pakistan got created....otherwise we may have been been in same anarchy state like in Pakistan...

My personal opinion...i have read in detail about Mr Jihna....he was of course a great leader.....and we all indian should be thankful that he created 2 nation theory by which pakistan got created....otherwise we may have been been in same anarchy state like in Pakistan...

Inferiority complex from another indian, you are on our side then, against this silly lady, Yes???

yes thank god he created pakistan otherwise, the 1 billion small hearted people would have migrating and we would be having same kashmir situation

Najam Sethi never rejected 2-nation theory, he said that Muslims wanted political and
economic protection and this was the aim of Jinnah. This was reinforced by the extremist
behavior of right wing people in Congress at the time.

Anyways, the idea was the historical heroes, food, clothing, holidays, values, traditions and religion
of Muslims are different from Hindus.
Thus indeed they were a separate nation, no matter how much
some one denies it, the reality can't change.

what bullshit....no Pakistani woman wears bindi..i lived 20 years of my life there..no one wears clothes
like she is wearing...trust me if she goes abroad every one will identify her as an Indian and not a Pakistani
cuz of the clothes she is wearing.
Anyways who cares what she wears, what religion she belongs to, the important thing is she speaks out
against interests of Pakistan. I respect this Christian pilot of PAF in 1965 PAF's Gallant Christian Hero: Group Captain (Retd) Cecil Chaudhry, Sitara-i-Juraat - Part 3 - YouTube, or the
sikhs of Pakistan who still are proud to be Pakistani and are proud that their ancestors stayed in Pakistan
Choraha Ep # 81 189725 C-3.mp4 - YouTube

The way she spoke against PA and ISI shows she isn't patriotic instead is a traitor.

@Bharat wasion..itna pyar aarha is nishkalank kanya pe to apne pass bula lo...hame nahi chaheye

Thank You Pakistan (including former East Bengal) for breaking away from us. We never misses you and if anyone say that we should become one once again pls free to kick his *** for me.
Once again Thank You.

Harpoon but We Love you and We will make sure you listen to Radio Pakistan Delhi very soon Sir :pakistan:

If this current problems in Pakistan escalate you may even have to broadcast Radio Pakistan Islamabad from Beijing.[/QUOTE
We will see soon sir what happens :cheers:

Thank You Pakistan (including former East Bengal) for breaking away from us. We never misses you and if anyone say that we should become one once again pls free to kick his *** for me.
Once again Thank You.

Instead of telling us to kick *** why don't you do it yourself. Since most of this kind are your countrymen.

zaid hamid cant even squeak in front of her.It is so sad,they took youth and put them as mujahideen there.That is very very sad.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Inferiority complex from another indian, you are on our side then, against this silly lady, Yes???

key bak rahe ho,ismein inferiority complex kahaan see aa gaya?

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

yes thank god he created pakistan otherwise, the 1 billion small hearted people would have migrating and we would be having same kashmir situation

small hearted?and why the **** would i migrate there and get killed in the skirmish?

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

@bharat wasion..itna pyar aarha is nishkalank kanya pe to apne pass bula lo...hame nahi chaheye

sahi baat,hum bhi yeh hi kehtein!humaare saare muslamanon ko tum pakistan le chalo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom