What's new

Zaid Hamid versus Marvi Sirmed on Najam Sethi's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read her tweets and people are threating her to death wow...good going kill her we don't mind.

This is what Nazam Sethi has to say and what she is saying is nothing different than that but since she is a Pakistani Hindu wearing Saree her comments are getting more into your skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read her tweets and people are threating her to death wow...good going kill her we don't mind.

This is what Nazam Sethi has to say and what she is saying is nothing different than that but since she is a Pakistani Hindu wearing Saree her comments are getting more into your skin.

[yes we should kill her whats wrong ? or at least take her court for shut her mouth yaar .its now a small plant next few years it will become tree and thats what is wrong. i am not anti india you guys know well but i am anti those bastards who are anti pakistan and she cross all limits in once she should taste it too. two nation theory give millions Muslims a country she is bashing but idiot forget millions lost there every thing women rapes homes looted people migrated for this who the hell she is to insult a nation? thats what is concerned .

we have prostitution girls nude dancers and even meera is pakistani we don't care what she does but she is proven puppet and payroll of someone by her every angle thats not enough? now i lost respect but can you allow a girl with burka talk on kashmir issue support kashmiri fighters ? what will your first post after you watch that girl on NDTV and she argue with indian think tank ? don't make drama dear i know what i am talking and i know 99.99% don't use bindi sari its her problem or may be her indian lovers of raw like to make her trade mark here .and yes its chutiya becuse in 170mn people you wear hostile gear and talk anti state which you live eat got money and make your A$$ fat as you can see her .yes its against our state and hope some one shot her in head sooner or letter

No prove no conviction. There is a verse in Holy Koran that false accusation or even suspicion is a crime.

We don't care what her fate is going to be. Better you guys kill her so that we can press the paddle more against you.

I have given another video link of another Pakistani journalist and ex PM who is saying the same things rather more bluntly. So what is your take on that. Another accusation another false blame?

No prove no conviction. There is a verse in Holy Koran that false accusation or even suspicion is a crime.

We don't care what her fate is going to be. Better you guys kill her so that we can press the paddle more against you.

I have given another video link of another Pakistani journalist and ex PM who is saying the same things rather more bluntly. So what is your take on that. Another accusation another false blame?

its you indians again and again come here and make cheap shots? am i right? leave us as you don't care hahahahaha its our matter we are free nation lolz .on one side you dont care another side you are active to protect us and teach us quran? as per quran she is convected already but leave it alone we never follow quran thats why she is alive and bashing lolz

Do read the 1940 resolution, and 1930 Iqbal speech to see how ZH is completely has no basis on what he says.

Millions of people (Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus) did not die for the "love of this theory". Many infact never wanted to even leave their homeland. They were forced to leave because of the ill thought out consequences of promoting this UnIslamic concept of two nation theory.

Now that Pakistan is a reality, it is time to rectify this "theory". It was never called the ideology of Pakistan until the Zia era, so how did Pakistan survive the first 30+ years?

Even Nawaz Sharif had recently made a speech in a similar direction. The idea that two nation theory is needed for Pakistan to survive is illogical and counter productive for good neighborly relations.

that maybe true with punjabis who migrated, but the people who migrated from behar, UP, hyderabad(even hyderabad was under nizam rule) doesnt stand true

BTW i hate zaid hamid scrap talk he dreaming more then any other but SAFMA should be kicked out as it is proved ISAFMA(INDIAN SOUTH ASIA FREE MEDIA ASSOCIATION) .

If its for south asian countries and for friendship and harmony they never do this anti Pakistan scrap and idiots will never represend like her.

its you indians again and again come here and make cheap shots? am i right? leave us as you don't care hahahahaha its our matter we are free nation lolz .on one side you dont care another side you are active to protect us and teach us quran? as per quran she is convected already but leave it alone we never follow quran thats why she is alive and bashing lolz

Well sir I have no intention to make cheap shots. What you say what you write can go against you and to your favour as well. This is the rule of the game. You wrote i pick vise a verse.

Fortunately to learn about Islam we do not have outsource knowledge from some where else. Islam in India is as mature and bright as we see in any civilized Islamic state. Muslims in India are free to spread knowledge of Islam without any repercussion, traction or strives with other religions or with other Islamic school of thoughts.

I am a Hindu but raised by a kind, more well to do (financially) and gracious Muslim women (neighbour) because of some reasons. I have learnt heaps from her and listened 100s of Islamic stories along with her own kids for 10 odd years. I am not an expert on Islam (without sounding arrogant )i have no intention to teach you what holy Koran has to say because you know more than me about the same. You are a Muslim and you have authority on Koran not me.

Kuch Ziyada he zazbati ho gya hun main. I think its time flee...Bye bye

Even Nazam Sethi is disowning Two nation theory. Tomorrow when minority will become majority the two nation theory will come back to hunt to Pakistan. The same phenomenon is working against Pakistan in Balochistan.

I bet you should continue with harbouring two nation theory.
Najam Sethi is also famous Puppet of America and Israel in PAkistan don't worry we know his reality to he was one of those first who created trouble in Baluchistan and Salute to Zaid Hamid and we are ready to expose these traitors of Safma they are traitors of Islam and Pakistan

".....

note: anyone who wants to argue, just dont separate Islam from Muslims, lets be fair and debate on a better level...

Noone is separating Islam from Muslims. You can't.

However we must separate Mullahism and Islamism from Pakistan.

Pakistan first and religion second. Religion is something inside you. If you follow good religion, your character will be good, you will be truthful, honest, and humble and tolerant.

Pakistan is an entity. We carry its passport, this is where we belong regardless of our religion. In Pakistan we can have Muslims, and non Muslims as equals in every which way. If you are born in Pakistan and a lawful citizen, then you can be president and prime minister or any other position.

p.s. You are correct. 1940 resolution was not about Pakistan. But Hindu fanatic press called it so.

Pakistan first and religion second. Religion is something inside you. If you follow good religion, your character will be good, you will be truthful, honest, and humble and tolerant.

Pakistan is an entity. We carry its passport, this is where we belong regardless of our religion. In Pakistan we can have Muslims, and non Muslims as equals in every which way. If you are born in Pakistan and a lawful citizen, then you can be president and prime minister or any other position.

p.s. You are correct. 1940 resolution was not about Pakistan. But Hindu fanatic press called it so.
Sorry Mr Religion is not inside you Islam has a whole economic and Political and Social System which has to be and will be implemented in Pakistan sooner or later for Muslims Islam always come first

BTW i hate zaid hamid scrap talk he dreaming more then any other but SAFMA should be kicked out as it is proved ISAFMA(INDIAN SOUTH ASIA FREE MEDIA ASSOCIATION) .

If its for south asian countries and for friendship and harmony they never do this anti Pakistan scrap and idiots will never represend like her.

As a first step, SAFMA should ask Indians to pull troops from siachin. While Indians are killing our soldiers, how can they talk about peace with India?

Indians on this forum too should write to their PM and demand to end the hostility towards Pakistan.

peace.

Pakistan and Religion are both important. 97% of Pakistan's population is Muslim, so what are the chances the non-muslims will break Pakistan. Very slim. Ethnic nationalism is a threat to Pakistan, like how the Bengali nationalists broke Pakistan in 1971, and how BLA is threatening to break Pakistan again, and how MQM leader is begging hindustan to take him and his Mohajir people back.

The best solution is to bring Pakistanis to understand the importance of Muslim brotherhood and Islam, and take them away from ethnic nationalism.

A person who puts his Islam first, will never want to fight another Muslim brother.

Pakistan Army should be like this again:

Last edited by a moderator:
As a first step, SAFMA should ask Indians to pull troops from siachin. While Indians are killing our soldiers, how can they talk about peace with India?

Indians on this forum too should write to their PM and demand to end the hostility towards Pakistan.

peace.
That is why Zaid Hamid called them traitors India is stopping our waters killing Muslims in Gujarat and Kashmir and they are asking for peace so they can attend their naked dance parties have Alcohol with abuse Muslims and Islam to make their master and Guru Bal Thackray happy

SAFMA has been exposed thanks to this lady, she has inadvertently killed their cause, I am not a strict Muslim - I have many weaknesses including of the fairer gender, this lady has managed through her bs to unite all Pakistani's against her and the organization she represents. Even the majority of non-Muslim Pakistani's will be against her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom