What's new

Zaid Hamid on Ghazwa e Hind a full interview

INSHALLAH you will soon see action environment is building up for the action and it will happen really soon
yawn.... I am tired..You know what?its really a nice evening here, a little warm, with a rather cool breeze blowing, and I am thoroughly enjoying it.Probably you should try the same, you know, relax a little bit.
And stop thinking about things that are way above your head.You people neither have the maturity nor ability to unite for a common cause, let alone marching against India.Sometimes I even get surprised, that how is the nation still functioning with such inefficient leaderships.You people criticize Modi, but if you leaders had at least one percent of nationalism as that of Modi, Pakistan would have been a better place, no doubts about that.
With such short sighted leadership, you have perfectly managed to loose half the country, sell the other half to foreign powers and whatever is left of it, is up in flames, because of the choices you people had made.Not to mention, the treasury is not only empty but also in severe debt.How will you sustain war for even one week?
And then, with this background, you talk about Ghazwa-e-Hind..With all due respect, wake up, get out from that couch and perceive the world the way it is, for the sooner, the better, for you.Stop living in that la-la land.

i am personally waiting to take air from his chest by my bare hands...whare is he @Zarvan ? Send him here , just want to do a Pitawa-e-Hind of him.:rofl:

Is it true that he ran away from Afghanistan since he pooped in his pants when he saw the Russian soldiers ? I also heard that when he practices his Ghazwa stuff, he dresses as an Indian princess and pretends that the evil bad Pakistani soldiers are going to pile up on him. Is that true as well ? Do you share his fantasies as well or is that just a Zaid Bumhid style of Gazoo whatever ?
he killed lot off russian guys and when they left and mujahideen started fighting each other he returned to complete his engineering degree

315878_397258427016281_1646856365_n.jpg

I think even while pooping Zaid Hamid is having a gun around his butt.:rofl:

I think even while pooping Zaid Hamid is having a gun around his butt.:rofl:

Man that guy is gun obsessed. You know what they say about guys who are gun crazy? They have a short pee pee and need a made up extension to their bodies :D

I perfectly knew that you Pakistanis like to talk shit wihtout any sense and knowledge :lol: 99% of the Pakistanis think that all Indians are Hindus and and only Pakistanis have claims on Muslim history :lol: Indians have a more and better claim on Islamic history than Pakistanis.Even if i accept that only Pakistanis have claims on Muslims then also your claim is wrong.Whichever Empire ruled India.They made Delhi as there capital which means that parts of North India and whole of Pakistan was administered from Delhi so technichally we ruled you for thousand of years :lol:
Pakistans are the only people who never ruled there lands and were always ruled by Arabs,Turks,Indians e.t.c. :lol:
Now you asked the question about Indian rulers.Google about Harshvardhan,Maurya empire and also Sikh Empire.When you will be done with this then i will share names of more rulers. ;)
Also Pakistani think that History starts with Islamic invasion of India.Try searching on net that what happened before Islamic invasion and who ruled whom for more than even 2000 years ;)

:lol::lol::lol: boy i didnt even think that inferiority complex will lead u to write 100 of these lines :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:... read my post and then answer , and BTW next time when u go to the school try to tell those stories to ur teacher , he will definitely remove the shits u keep on eating since ur child hood and PAKISTAN was not back then which ur claming administered by DEHLI :lol::lol::lol: ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is a very patriotic dude, he has a habit of going overboard. It's alright, he isnt killing anyone nor supports terrorists.

There's no harm in being a patriot, but dont you think his vitriol like evil hindus, jihad, gazwa, and his tirade against media, govt etc is turning impressionable, gullible folks to become anti establishment, anti law, anti India, Israel, US, anti Hindu etc and indirectly turn them towards violence especially from his glorified stories about Muslim warriors and their conquests and jihads?.

case in point is the OP here who is a live example who dreams of killing thousands of civilians and members of PDF.

off hand it might all look innocent and fun because no one takes him seriously, but there are other impressionable minds who read the comments and watch the videos as well.

@Aeronaut.

There's no harm in being a patriot, but dont you think his vitriol like evil hindus, jihad, gazwa, and his tirade against media, govt etc is turning impressionable, gullible folks to become anti establishment, anti law, anti India, Israel, US, anti Hindu etc and indirectly turn them towards violence especially from his glorified stories about Muslim warriors and their conquests and jihads?.

case in point is the OP here who is a live example who dreams of killing thousands of civilians and members of PDF.

off hand it might all look innocent and fun because no one takes him seriously, but there are other impressionable minds who read the comments and watch the videos as well.

@Aeronaut.

Zarvan is a gone case who would murder his own mom if his mulla said so, so his example is just useless. People are people, all kinds of people in 200 million.

Zarvan is a gone case who would murder his own mom if his mulla said so, so his example is just useless. People are people, all kinds of people in 200 million.

If such people's verbal diarrhea can create only 10 of "ready to die" terrorist in his whole life, he will end up taking 100+ lives. He must be stopped, not everyone take him as a clown.

My point was not zarvans antics but rather was pointed towards zaid hamids antics on state tv regularly.

From your post I take it that you do not want to dwell on a potentially sensitive issue.

If such people's verbal diarrhea can create only 10 of "ready to die" terrorist in his whole life, he will end up taking 100+ lives. He must be stopped, not everyone take him as a clown.

There is a potentially wider indirect implication as well. His followers and fans will obviously be anti establishment. Hatred for India, US, Israel, Hindus etc is added bonus.

Back
Top Bottom